Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 04:29 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
There's absolutely no such thing as black privilege!

That's a totally delusional claim on your part.

African-Americans have been enslaved, terrorized, lynched, shot, beaten, stabbed, and dragged for hundreds of years, as if by tradition in this country.

Just because there's one alleged false claim of racist treatment by a single errant African-American, doesn't nullify the millions that have actually occurred throughout the years since their arrival here as African slaves.

Everyone here should already be aware of this fact...

Shame on you all!
He is far from the only one to be caught in a lie like this.

This guy holds multiple leadership positions in which people trust him and he alleges very serious abuses by the officer which are completely fabricated by the “reverend”. These false accusations happen all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2018, 05:02 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
I don't believe anyone affiliated with the NAACP.

Old 05-21-2018, 05:24 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
After 8 years of Obama, people yelling "racist" has lost it's meaning.

Identity politics has jumped the shark...... Democrats just don't know it yet.

Y'all had a good thing going, but you had to over play your hand.

America ain't buying it anymore.

Old 05-21-2018, 05:26 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
I will always believe the cop until proven otherwise.

Old 05-21-2018, 05:31 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
I live in SC and never read or heard about the original tweet. I think the reason this story didn't go nationwide..nothing went viral. It was a nothing story.

LOL.

But the guy was stopped for not using a turn signal? Really?

WHAT? I wish that happened more often.

Old 05-21-2018, 07:49 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
I LOVE bodycams. Ends the argument of who did what.

Old 05-21-2018, 07:52 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
The tone of some of the posts in here are so angry. I know most Trump supporters don't like black people, but geez.

Yes, the actions of this one person seem disgusting and he was definitely wrong and should be held accountable for what he did. It ends there.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:17 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
As a black dude, this kinda stuff just annoys me and doesn't help the black community at all when there are actual real cases of police brutality against blacks.

Dude didn't use a turn signal...which takes a flick of a finger. How is that "racist"? Just stupid.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:19 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
The tone of some of the posts in here are so angry. I know most Trump supporters don't like black people, but geez.

Yes, the actions of this one person seem disgusting and he was definitely wrong and should be held accountable for what he did. It ends there.
It's not a Trump supporter thing, it's a morality thing.

And it's not just one person, but literally the NAACP LEADER. It's not just some random cat. IMO he should lose his position. It's just as bad as a girl claiming she was raped and gets someone arrested for years, when she lied and was just sitting at home when the "attack" occurred.

Old 05-21-2018, 08:36 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
He honestly seemed a little slow to be a pastor and NAACP official but maybe they aren't too discriminating ( nice pun) where he lives. So he gets stopped by a polite officer who does nothing but try to help him by explaining to him that his registration needs to be updated. And he then tries to BS his way into getting some attention and publicity and tries to hurt the innocent officer in the process. He needs to be removed from both that church and that chapter because he's a disgrace to both. What a POS, he needs to have the stupid racism knocked out of his empty noggin.
Now thanks to that fool the next time a real racism involved incident happens people will wonder if its real or just lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies