Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 06:57 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,490,983 times

Advertisements

At this point they should rename Trump Tower to Little Moscow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 07:00 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
At this point they should rename Trump Tower to Little Moscow.
I can't rep you again but very nice.

Old 05-26-2018, 09:09 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, so there are people out there that think other countries "don't spy" on "other countries", folks have you guys never seen a James Bond movie????
The thread title is a complete lie, even the OP admits the title is a lie.

See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I apologize, my inaccuracy was unintentional. Late last night when I posted it I thought the article said something it apparently didn't.

Dear God, the stupidity in this thread is unbelievable.

Read the article, right in the second paragraph it clearly states who was being wiretapped, and it wasn't Don Jr.

The wiretaps were of two Russians, not Don Jr.

I swear the utter stupidity of the Trump haters is astounding.

From the article.

said that bureau officials in recent months requested and were provided transcripts of wiretapped conversations between Torshin and Alexander Romanov

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-so...231215529.html

Mother of God, the Trump haters now believe that Spain is wiretapping Don Jr. all because they are to stupid to know there was a false thread title, and nobody bother to inform themselves of what the article actually said.

Old 05-26-2018, 09:30 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,471,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I swear the utter stupidity of the Trump haters is astounding.

Mother of God, the Trump haters now believe that Spain is wiretapping Don Jr. all because they are to stupid to know there was a false thread title, and nobody bother to inform themselves of what the article actually said.
Post #3 and #6 are from loyal Trump lovers. They believed it. Do you think they are utterly stupid?

Old 05-26-2018, 09:39 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trickle down...the PTSA president of our school handed out a 300.00 scholarship from the PTSA to her own child last night at Senior Awards.

Unbelievable.
I don't know if this is a joke but I was on the PTA board and crap like this happened all the time! It's the main reason I joined - so MY kid would get all those perks I saw others getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Wow, haven't people learned ANYTHING about intelligence gathering over the past 18 months?

Intelligence Gathering 101:

Spain was tapping the phones of Russians. Don Jr. was talking with one of them and got "incidentally" caught on tape. Don Jr. was never tapped, but the Russian was. So, now, Donnie Jr is on tape, too.

If Trump & Co. would stay away from crooks, they wouldn't be in this mess.

Sleep with dogs, get fleas
Have you ever seen such a motley crew of unsavory and traitorous characters? I haven't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Since whnar American citezens NOT alloed to have "a conversation between a Putin ally"?

What did they discuss?

Maybe he was working to get Trump a $500 THOUSAND fee for giving a short speech when he leaves office.

Did they talk about a red "reset" button?
Duh. Ex Presidents get lots of money for their speeches. Just ask Raygun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
That's what I'm wondering.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...86031914831873

According to the article by Michael Isikoff:

"The FBI has obtained secret wiretaps collected by Spanish police of conversations involving Alexander Torshin, a deputy governor of Russia’s Central Bank who has forged close ties with U.S. lawmakers and the National Rifle Association, that led to a meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during the gun lobby’s annual convention in Louisville, Ky., in May 2016, a top Spanish prosecutor said Friday."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-so...231215529.html
Oops. Looks like Don Junior might be the biggest traitor of the bunch. Who knew Eric was the genius in the fam?

Old 05-26-2018, 09:46 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Post #3 and #6 are from loyal Trump lovers. They believed it. Do you think they are utterly stupid?
No, they didn't go on for 4 pages about a completely false claim, and carry on about how this proves Don Jr colluded with the Russians.

This thread is the perfect example of why nobody can take any of the Trump haters on here seriously, they literally have no idea what they are talking about.

It's excruciating for informed people to watch complete idiots who literally have no idea what they are talking about insisting they now have proof that Don Jr colluded with the Russians.

It would be one thing if this was the first time this has happened, but it's not, it happens on a daily basis.

As you can see my patience for such completely uninformed people has run out, theses people are a detriment to our society, as they spread completely false information solely based on their own ignorance.

Last edited by stburr91; 05-26-2018 at 09:56 AM..

Old 05-26-2018, 10:43 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I don't know if this is a joke but I was on the PTA board and crap like this happened all the time! It's the main reason I joined - so MY kid would get all those perks I saw others getting.

Have you ever seen such a motley crew of unsavory and traitorous characters? I haven't.

Duh. Ex Presidents get lots of money for their speeches. Just ask Raygun.

Oops. Looks like Don Junior might be the biggest traitor of the bunch. Who knew Eric was the genius in the fam?

Well, it is a pretty low bar.

Old 05-26-2018, 11:44 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No, they didn't go on for 4 pages about a completely false claim, and carry on about how this proves Don Jr colluded with the Russians.

This thread is the perfect example of why nobody can take any of the Trump haters on here seriously, they literally have no idea what they are talking about.

It's excruciating for informed people to watch complete idiots who literally have no idea what they are talking about insisting they now have proof that Don Jr colluded with the Russians.

It would be one thing if this was the first time this has happened, but it's not, it happens on a daily basis.

As you can see my patience for such completely uninformed people has run out, theses people are a detriment to our society, as they spread completely false information solely based on their own ignorance.
Well by all means go lie down before you get the vapors, lol.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:11 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,218,598 times
Lordy, there are tapes.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:33 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,461 times
Michael Isikoff certainly knows how to rile up the tin-foil-hat-brigade... The Spanish wiretaps are from 2013 and have nothing to do with Don Jr.
(Strange that he would leave this detail out of his "exclusive")
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies