Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 06:33 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The napolitano statement was after the meeting, if we need to wait for the IG then why the need for a spy gate meeting.
I have no idea what Napolitano statement you are talking about.

The OP posted a video of Napolitano from February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Gowdy was satisfied, how does one provide proof from a classified meeting.
I'm not talking about revealing classified information, just confirmation that the DOJ turned over the information that the House Intel Committee wanted.

Every report I've seen says the DOJ did not turn over the information.

It's very strange that Gowdy, who hasn't seen all the information is in your words, "satisfied", and Rosenstein who has all the information is not, and called for an investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Can YOU provide verifiable evidence that Gowdy wasn't?

Now that's not very likely, now is it? Every high ranking Republican was in that meeting but they kept everything hush-hush cause Gowdy was in there too?

Yeah; no. That's not what happened.
So you have no source to provide to show Gowdy got the information.

That's what I thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2018, 06:49 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
[quote=stburr91;52073256]I have no idea what Napolitano statement you are talking about.

The OP posted a video of Napolitano from February.

I'm not talking about revealing classified information, just confirmation that the DOJ turned over the information that the House Intel Committee wanted.

Every report I've seen says the DOJ did not turn over the information. But Gowdy has had access to both. But Gowdy had access to both.

It's very strange that Gowdy, who hasn't seen all the information is in your words, "satisfied", and Rosenstein who has all the information is not, and called for an investigation.
[quote]

My mistake wrong thread, referring to the meeting regarding the informant.

Old 06-01-2018, 09:03 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The dems are in full panic mode desperately tying to deny SpyGate.
Trey Gowdy did and last I check he isn't a Dem.

Old 06-02-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
You've never believed a word out of Gowdy's mouth before, now he's all knowing, and completely trustworthy.

Gowdy is being absolutely touched in the media for his absurd statement he made without getting the evidence needed to continue the congressional investigation.

Gowdy talked out of his back side, and is being taken to task for it, as he should be.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:40 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
You've never believed a word out of Gowdy's mouth before, now he's all knowing, and completely trustworthy.

Gowdy is being absolutely touched in the media for his absurd statement he made without getting the evidence needed to continue the congressional investigation.

Gowdy talked out of his back side, and is being taken to task for it, as he should be.
And you believed every word out of Gowdy's mouth before now, and now all of a sudden he is unknowing and completely untrustworthy.

Amusing, isn't it?

Old 06-02-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And you believed every word out of Gowdy's mouth before now, and now all of a sudden he is unknowing and completely untrustworthy.

Amusing, isn't it?
No, I've never trusted Gowdy, and I'm on the record here on this forum for saying just that.

In this case, nobody can show that Godwy was ever given the information to make the claims he did, and hence the absolute beating he is (rightfully) taken in the media recently.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:27 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:

HA HA HA! But ya'll did - believe Gowdy, that is, when he was in charge of investigating Hillary!

NOW - because he says something you don't like ~ suddenly he's talking out of his hind end.

You are all hypocrites.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
HA HA HA! But ya'll did - believe Gowdy, that is, when he was in charge of investigating Hillary!

NOW - because he says something you don't like ~ suddenly he's talking out of his hind end.

You are all hypocrites.
I guess you missed the 20 different times I called the Benghazi hearings a dog, and pony show.

In this case, none of you have provided any sources to show Gowdy was given the information about the informants/spies.

Gowdy is talking out of his back side, and is taking a beating because of it.

Look, everybody gets it, the Trump haters are desperately afraid this is true, just like every other claim about the serious problems of how the Russian investigation started, and was run.

There is an IG investigation into the FBI/DOJ handling of the Russian investigation, just deal with it.

If in in two years there is not a single piece of evidence to show any wrongdoing by the FBI/DOJ, you can speak up then.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:48 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
I guess you missed the 20 different times I called the Benghazi hearings a dog, and pony show.

In this case, none of you have provided any sources to show Gowdy was given the information about the informants/spies.

Gowdy is talking out of his back side, and is taking a beating because of it.

Look, everybody gets it, the Trump haters are desperately afraid this is true, just like every other claim about the serious problems of how the Russian investigation started, and was run.

There is an IG investigation into the FBI/DOJ handling of the Russian investigation, just deal with it.

If in in two years there is not a single piece of evidence to show any wrongdoing by the FBI/DOJ, you can speak up then.

Is Gowdy a trump hater? Is Neopolitano who heavily criticized the Nunes "memo" that ya'll PROMISED was going to bring down the whole kit and caboodle?

No. Neither are.

I'll continue to speak up when and where I please and, yes, I must have missed all those times you criticized Gowdy in the past.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:54 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Some people are saying he switched parties, that even he couldn't stomach being a Republican any longer.

Don't know if it's true or not, but that's what "some people" are saying.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies