Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 08:09 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

I see this constantly on this forum, and I'm not sure if people who constantly go on about it realize that nobody actually thinks this is a disorder.
You sure about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Oh BS...... the FASCIST Trump LIKE MOST republicans is just anti-union!

My late husband, after his stint in the AF including being a Vietnam Vet, was a crane operator in our city's UNIONIZED Steel Mill, and managed to support our family of five, and purchase two homes in our 30 year marriage, without my ever being employed, thanks to those decent wages!

How many on here can say their wife didn't have to help support the family?
Quote:

My late husband, after his stint in the AF including being a Vietnam Vet, was a crane operator in our city's UNIONIZED Steel Mill, and managed to support our family of five, and purchase two homes in our 30 year marriage, without my ever being employed, thanks to those decent wages!
:

Quote:
A-M-E-N! I hope Homeland Security will check for Russian HACKS/TROLLS right here on City-Data!
Quote:
LOL! OR MAGA- MORONS ARE GOVERNING AMERICA!
Quote:
Much truth to what you say, but we never had such a BRAIN-DEAD,TOTALLY IMMORAL/UNETHICAL/TRAITOROUS/DEMOCRACY/LAW-HATING, PILE OF EXCREMENT, as our
President! Nor an entire political party supporting such ROT and Corruption!
Quote:
A-M-E-N! It is hilarious that the BRAIN-DEAD M-O-R-O-N-S in the Cult-45 are incapable of counting the 1-2-3-4-5 CONVICTIONS......SO FAR,LOL,LOL,LOL!
Quote:
I didn't say ALL Republicans, only those Anti-American/Anti-Democracy, Traitorous, Racist, SUBHUMAN SCUM,Cult-45 BRAIN-DEADS!
Like the ORANGE-SPHINCTER.....they should be considered "ENEMIES OF THE STATE"...... their citizenship revoked and DEPORTED!
Quote:
Well we all know via his interview that he is a WANNABE INCESTUOUS PERVERT!

The ORANGE SPHINCTER is a MAN-HO!
Quote:
A-M-E-N! DEPORT HIM TO RUSSIA,AFTER REVOKING HIS CITIZENSHIP, AND HIS WHOLE ROTTEN FAMILY TOO!
Quote:
EXACTLY......send Putin's MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE back to him with his entire rotten/corrupt family!
Quote:
You sure nailed the NO-IQ MORON!
Quote:
THAT IS WAAAAAAAAAAY BEYOND THE CAPACITY OF THAT DEFECTIVE SUBHUMAN!
Quote:
NOT ACCORDING TO TRUMP THE AUTOCRAT! That's the kind of government you want?????
Quote:
He should have already been removed from office for HIGH Crimes(for violating his Oath of Office), Treason, and Crimes against Humanity!
Quote:
DULY ELECTED MY BUTT! With all the interference from the Russian TROLLS and FAKE-NEWS?????????

The ORANGE SPHINCTER/RUSSIAN PUPPET is an illegitimate imposter PUTIN'S MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!

Quote:
Yep, for the NEO-CON,FASCIST RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS!

Old 08-25-2018, 08:13 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Um..no. Obama was a lame duck cuc..the most we did was shake our head in sheer disgust and muttered how incompetent he is. We certainly didnt riot in the streets
I've never rioted in my life. Nor have I met any one of my liberal leaning friends who have.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:14 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Very true! These frothing lunatics are getting dangerous, and it will come as no surprise when someone gets hurt or killed for being a Trump supporter.
I don't think that will happen. You can relax.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:14 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo302 View Post
You sure about that?
LOL.

That poster must have end-stage TDS.

Old 08-25-2018, 08:19 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,604,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I don't think that will happen. You can relax.
So... That's already happened, many many times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies