Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 06:51 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Donald Trump is like that uncle who drinks, and when he comes to Christmas dinner you get stuck sitting next to him. You try to be polite, but the whole time you keep thinking "This is just one day a year, be nice.......this is just one day a year, be nice".

I bet when he meets with world leaders ,who are truly smart and educated, they have a hard time keeping a straight face.

Wait till Trump gets wind of what that mom said about him, he will be tweeting stuff about what a loser she is.
Even more, Donald Trump is like that NYC con-artist who manipulated loads of ignorant, angry fly-over voters by playing on their biases and their fears of this country’s increasing minority empowerment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2018, 06:53 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
He describes it himself. I have to relate the story from memory but Trump described it on the radio.

An older man falls off the stage right in front of him and cracks his head open, blood oozing out over "a beautiful marble floor". What does he do?

Turn away, of course, disgusted.

There were US Marines way in the back of the auditorium who rushed up, from way in the back, to save that guy. If it were up to Trump he would have let the man die right there, but he took special note of how the blood ruined the look of his floor.

Trump is stone cold inside.
Nailed it. I posted a thread about that story.

Old 06-02-2018, 06:55 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,031,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Even more, Donald Trump is like that NYC con-artist who manipulated loads of ignorant, angry fly-over voters by playing on their biases and their fears of this country’s increasing minority empowerment.
Yep. The saddest part about that is most of those naive voters who were suckered by him would never have trusted Trump with their money, house, or wife before he ran for office as a Republican and spewed the hatred and lies they so love. It's disgusting really.

As for Trump, there are only 2 things he's ever said of significance that are true:

First, he could kill a man in broad daylight (and cold-blood) and not lose any of his supporters.

Second, he's basically the same person he was in 1st-grade.

Both true, both pathetic.

Old 06-02-2018, 06:55 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,681 times
It is clear that trump is always talking to his base, even in a conversation with the mother of a shooting victim.

Old 06-02-2018, 06:56 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Nailed it. I posted a thread about that story.
I remember reading about it and wondering how anyone could see an old man bleeding out on the floor and your big concern was about the floor.

There's something off here.

Old 06-02-2018, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Do you really think you know President Trump well enough to make a statement about his not feeling true empathy? I doubt it but maybe since you hear enough talking heads say it it must be true.
A casual search for Trump quotes makes it clear he's a monster with no ability to feel empathy or anything for anyone else.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-ti...n-front-of-him

It's been mentioned before, but this monster just stood there, worrying about his poor marble floors while a man was bleeding out in front of him.

Americans Agree That Trump Is a Liar. Do They Realize He Is Also a Sociopath?

He is a total sociopath; deal with it.

Old 06-02-2018, 07:06 AM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
Do you really think you know President Trump well enough to make a statement about his not feeling true empathy? I doubt it but maybe since you hear enough talking heads say it it must be true.
Yes, I think I know enough of him to state this...that he is very low, compared to average, on the scale when it comes to empathy. He is also very low on the scale - again proven - when it comes to vocabulary.

Old 06-02-2018, 07:14 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I remember reading about it and wondering how anyone could see an old man bleeding out on the floor and your big concern was about the floor.

There's something off here.
Trump never laughs, which is a telltale sign of a void. Someone might be able to produce a video or two that shows otherwise, but they would be few and far between.
Quote:
Have You Ever Seen Donald Trump Laugh?
As Trump himself might say, there’s something going on.

Not just smile or make funny faces. He does plenty of that. But really laugh—a guffaw, a belly laugh, even a chuckle sustained for more than a syllable’s worth?

We don’t know what he does behind closed doors, but before the cameras, the candidate hasn’t emitted deep, jocular bursts of air in nearly a year and a half.

This isn’t funny. It’s creepy. Or as Trump himself might say, There’s something going on.

It’s no surprise that Trump’s one true LOL came at Hillary’s expense. But it was the element of surprise—someone in the audience beat him to his punch line—that caught Trump off guard and forced him to bark out some genuine laughter. (If you find other examples, please send!)

On this matter, I admit I’m a Mirther, someone who fervently believes that Donald’s refusal to laugh in public reveals something dark and disturbing about him. Unless he can produce a long-form belly laugh, not once but many times, and prove its authenticity to my satisfaction, I’m afraid, folks, that I’ll have to send my people to look into this more closely. And they probably won’t believe what they find.

https://www.thenation.com/article/ha...d-trump-laugh/

Old 06-02-2018, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remingtonrand View Post
The mother is obviously an over emotional skank. Sounds like she is using her child's death as a platform for her politics.
You mean like how Trump used bigotry, lies, and simplistic appeals to emotions as platforms for his politics.

Oh, and insulting the mother of a shooting victim because she states a fact that doesn't agree with the right-wing narrative around here - stay classy, City Data forums!

Old 06-02-2018, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump never laughs, which is a telltale sign of a void. Someone might be able to produce a video or two that shows otherwise, but they would be few and far between.
He hates animals, has never shown any signs of true happiness or humor, and can't tell a joke that isn't basically insulting somebody - hell, I'm not sure he can ever truly smile. All of those alone are telltale signs of a sociopath. Now, once you factor in the rest of his well-documented behavior, his sociopath nature is glaring obvious to anyone who's not a member of Cult 45.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies