Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2018, 03:12 PM

45,540 posts, read 27,157,256 times

Advertisements

Not exactly Trump Derangement Syndrome... maybe it's a TAD of the full blown syndrome - Trump Addiction Disorder.

I am a Trump Addict –And so are others

Regardless of the political party, each would give a rational explanation for what they were doing; so rational, as to be boring. As a result, like many others, I drifted away from watching the evening TV news. I am now addicted to watching it because Donald Trump became president. Like a locomotive crashing into a granite mountainside, my boring, orderly world of normality was demolished.

Our addiction to Trump may be compelled by our growing dependency to know how will this all end? Who will go to jail? Will anyone go to jail? Who actually helped the Russians influence our national election? How many songbirds will it take to nudge Congress to take some definitive action?

As each day begins I realize we are in a national reality show, even when the TV is turned off. And yet, it is too hard to walk away from it without grabbing the remote. What did Trump tweet today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2018, 03:43 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,398,243 times
What treatments are used for TDS and TAD?

Old 06-01-2018, 05:11 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,697,247 times
I’m glad to see that Trump has gotten people interested in politics. Obama bored the hell out of people. “Uh....uh....uh....uh......uh......”

Old 06-01-2018, 05:17 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I’m glad to see that Trump has gotten people interested in politics. Obama bored the hell out of people. “Uh....uh....uh....uh......uh......”
That is the problem isn't it? Presidential is out. Presidential Reality TV is in.

Old 06-01-2018, 05:20 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,792,298 times
Idk how this hasn't been pointed out yet but Donald Trump has created this caricature alter ego of himself "TRUMP". We're all basically living in this characters reality show. His Kristen Gilibrand tweet about her being "Sh'e in the ring, fighting TRUMP" proves this. With that being said Trump on policy is right on just about every issue and I find the banter entertaining. Politics has been pretty mundane for a long time.

Old 06-01-2018, 05:25 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,831,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
What treatments are used for TDS and TAD?

Like any disease, you have to get rid of the root cause. In this case, sending Trump back to NYC will be a great start !

Ah, I feel better just saying it !

Old 06-05-2018, 12:41 PM

45,540 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Idk how this hasn't been pointed out yet but Donald Trump has created this caricature alter ego of himself "TRUMP". We're all basically living in this characters reality show. His Kristen Gilibrand tweet about her being "Sh'e in the ring, fighting TRUMP" proves this. With that being said Trump on policy is right on just about every issue and I find the banter entertaining. Politics has been pretty mundane for a long time.
I think you are on to something with that... everyone is now part of the "reality show" in taking on Trump.

Old 06-05-2018, 12:55 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I think you are on to something with that... everyone is now part of the "reality show" in taking on Trump.

My remote works, I just turn the stupid show off.

Old 06-05-2018, 01:03 PM

5,730 posts, read 2,191,277 times
The investigation is the least of my cares. I’m hooked on the Trump policy, both domestic and foreign that is bringing the biggest changes to the status quo in my lifetime. His focus is on America being treated fairly on trade, something the Koch brothers and their bought Republicans can’t stand. On business, the tax and regulatory policy has been amazing, you can feel the energy from businesses right now, wages are rising at the fastest annual pace since before the Great Recession. There is A LOT to like right now

Old 06-05-2018, 01:05 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,387,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Like any disease, you have to get rid of the root cause. In this case, sending Trump back to NYC will be a great start !

Ah, I feel better just saying it !
but trump is not the disease, he is just a symptom, the real disease is the liberals with their hate-age that get their panties in a wad over he littlest stuff.

yes mr t is an a hole, we knew that years ago, so why let it bother you. we are doing 200% better now that 18 months ago, so just enjoy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies