Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 06:17 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I'd party like it was 1990!

That was a good year.

You mean Party Like It's 1999!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2018, 08:44 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I've been reading this forum since 5 AM this AM.

I'm hot and bored. Our AC went out overnight and I have to wait for repairman

After reading the bulk of the posts by the Anti-Trumpers, I have come to this conclusion.

If he gave you $100,000.00 you would complain that he didn't give you 125,000.00

I would look at my portfolio and thank him for two years of growth.

I for one, would thank him and also thank him for keeping one campaign promise after another.

Trump-O-Meter Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises

Trump-O-Meter: Tracking Trump's Campaign Promises | PolitiFact

I would thank him for keeping the promise of every President since Truman of moving the American Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

I would thank him for bringing captives home from Korea and Venezuela.

I would thank him in advance for bringing the Koreans to the bargaining table with the hope of finally ending the Korean war and denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

I would thank him for the lowest unemployment rate since President Kennedy

I would thank him for ending the nightmare of obumacare

I would thank him for my tax cut and cutting taxes to American businesses and bringing off shore money back to the US

And, I would thank him for everything else he is doing to Make America Great Again!

Now, is he perfect? No

But what we need now is for the rest of the Republicans to support us one voice and thet WE go out and keep a GOP Congress!!!!!
I would say, no thank you. Give it to the vets who need it instead of wanting to honor them with a stupid parade. And btw, if you think Kim Jong Un is going to give up all his nukes then you are as naive as Trump is

Old 06-02-2018, 08:50 PM

24,510 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I would say, no thank you. Give it to the vets who need it instead of wanting to honor them with a stupid parade. And btw, if you think Kim Jong Un is going to give up all his nukes then you are as naive as Trump is

(Deserves a double eye-roll.)

Old 06-02-2018, 08:51 PM

1,323 posts, read 588,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
If you don't want it, I'll take it!

Sure. I don't take handouts.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:02 PM

1,991 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:

After reading the bulk of the posts by the Anti-Trumpers, I have come to this conclusion.

If he gave you $100,000.00 you would complain that he didn't give you 125,000.00

I for one, would thank him and also thank him for keeping one campaign promise after another.

I would thank him for keeping the promise of every President since Truman of moving the American Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

I would thank him in advance for bringing the Koreans to the bargaining table with the hope of finally ending the Korean war and denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula.

I would thank him for my tax cut and cutting taxes to American businesses and bringing off shore money back to the US

And, I would thank him for everything else he is doing to Make America Great Again!

Now, is he perfect? No

But what we need now is for the rest of the Republicans to support us one voice and thet WE go out and keep a GOP Congress!!!!!
What if Santa Claus brought you a TOY! What would you do with it.

Same concept proposed about another overhyped person who has never really produced anything.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:05 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
I'd take it and use it to help those he despises the most. It's a long list.
Illegal aliens, criminals, terrorist, ....?

Old 06-02-2018, 09:08 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post

(Deserves a double eye-roll.)
Why, I don't need it, the vets do. Of course I could use it on frivolous things

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:

Now, is he perfect? No

I would write him a thank you note.

Put money in my kids account.

Put money in my savings account. Spend some money to help the economy.

Give some away to someone in need and some to animal organizations, Veterans and for Cancer research.

Invest some and spend some on improvements.

And most of all, keep supporting this great President and his great accomplishments will pay it forward.

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
Lol... If Trump gave me infinite wealth, I still would not change my opinion of him - you can't buy my respect like that, though I shouldn't be surprised righties can be bought and are proud of it.

As for the rest, if you're going to "thank Trump for 2 years of economic growth," than you have to thank Obama for the 7 or so years that came before Trump entered office. Oh, but righties can't do that, because they claim the economy was "crap under Obama" while at the same time giving Trump credit for the recovery! Hypocrites.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:10 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,033,677 times
Quote:
I said President Trump. I did not say anything about the Government

MAGA!
Good point - government money is at least actual money. Money given out by Trump is probably counterfeit or outright stolen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies