Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 07:22 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
He sacrificed a lot to take the job. This country will be glad he did, we’re already seeing the benefits
He sacrificed **** and is benefitting in the pocket along with the rest of his grifter family. Sociopathic grifters do not even know what the word sacrifice means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2018, 07:27 PM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
I still say there is a chance he may not run for re-election, particularly if the economy manages not to implode by November 2020, which is looking like even-steven odds right now. He could ride off into the sunset knowing it didn't come crashing down on his watch. (The winner of the 2020 election gets that bullet with almost 100% certainty).
Actually Trump registered his re-election campaign earlier than any President in history....
As for headaches, let's not forget, even before Trump won the Presidency he said he only ran for President because he couldn't sit back and watch America's continued weakness.
He wasn't doing it by choice, he was doing it because he had to.
He didn't do it for fun.
But I must say, he looks far more enthusiastic than Obama ever did.

Old 06-04-2018, 07:45 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Really? I don't recall ever seeing Trump smile and all he does is ***** and moan about everything and everyone, including the people he himself appointed to their jobs. If this is enthusiastic, I'd hate to see it if he were unhappy about what he's doing.

Old 06-04-2018, 07:55 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Actually Trump registered his re-election campaign earlier than any President in history....
As for headaches, let's not forget, even before Trump won the Presidency he said he only ran for President because he couldn't sit back and watch America's continued weakness.
He wasn't doing it by choice, he was doing it because he had to.
He didn't do it for fun.
Enthusiastic doesn't come to mind regarding Trump, especially when a son has to come out and say his dads life is worse because of what he got himself into.

If he can ride a golf cart to enthusiasm, then maybe he'd get there.

Old 06-04-2018, 07:57 PM

Trump's rallies this year are more passionate and energetic than Obama during his campaign, its not even close.
Obama always looked flat, compared to Trump.

Old 06-04-2018, 07:58 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Trump apparently told Howard Stern and John Boehner that he wouldn't win, this was just a massive PR campaign for him. I have zero pity for him or their family. Those boys are raking in the money for their dad while I pay for their security.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump apparently told Howard Stern and John Boehner that he wouldn't win, this was just a massive PR campaign for him. I have zero pity for him or their family. Those boys are raking in the money for their dad while I pay for their security.
When you talk to Howard Stern you have to say extreme things, because Stern is a shock-jock.
And if you know Trump (and you don't seem to) he always likes to 'top' whoever he's talking to.
Here is what Trump has also said about the Presidency-

“Unlike candidates from the two major parties, my candidacy would not represent an exercise in career advancement.

“I am not a political pro trying to top off his resume. I am considering a run only because I am convinced the major parties have lost their way.

“The Republicans are captives of their right wing. The Democrats are captives of their left wing. “I don’t hear anyone speaking for the working men and women in the centre.”

Old 06-04-2018, 08:10 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
So the Mercers spent millions of dollars and they got support from Putin all for a PR campaign for Trump? Sorry, I'm not buying it. He may have said that, but it's a lie. They hit this thing with everything they had and surrounded themselves with crooked oligarchs who were waiting to cash in. It was deliberate and orchestrated.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:12 PM

609 posts, read 303,289 times
Lol at libs fighting over which fake news narrative to believe.

The people who said Trump didn't want to win are the same ones who said he could never win and the same who said the economy would crash when he did win. Coming up on 3 straight years of being wrong about everything!

Old 06-04-2018, 08:14 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupp-certified View Post
Lol at libs fighting over which fake news narrative to believe.

The people who said Trump didn't want to win are the same ones who said he could never win and the same who said the economy would crash when he did win. Coming up on 3 straight years of being wrong about everything!
You're joking, right? Trump's presidency is a sinking ship, just as we predicted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies