Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2018, 11:30 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,903,640 times

Advertisements

Again I ask...what does Pruitt have on trump that keeps him in the administration?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.f0452feb264a
Quote:
Three months after Scott Pruitt was sworn in as head of the Environmental Protection Agency, his executive scheduler emailed Dan Cathy, chairman and president of the fast food company Chick-fil-A, with an unusual request: Would Cathy meet with Pruitt to discuss “a potential business opportunity”?

A call was arranged, then canceled, and Pruitt eventually spoke with someone from the company’s legal department. Only then did he reveal the “opportunity” on his mind was a job for his wife, Marlyn.

“The subject of that phone call was an expression of interest in his wife becoming a Chick-fil-A franchisee,” company representative Carrie Kurlander told The Washington Post via email.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2018, 11:54 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,937,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Again I ask...what does Pruitt have on trump that keeps him in the administration?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.f0452feb264a
Pruitt probably has nothing on tRump. Old "Beam-me-up-Scottie" is running the EPA into the ground in a manner calculated to please the president* and his Cult. Pruitt doesn't "believe" in climate change - a stance founded on complete scientific ignorance or else a criminal indifference to the fate of our planet and the people who depend on living on earth - ie all of us. Stupid and greedy is the litmus test for tRump's hand-picked minions and Pruitt fills the bill nicely.

Pruitt is also rolling back every environmental regulation as fast as he possibly can. Enjoy drinking water laced with lead or even arsenic? Scotty's your man. Enjoy breathing in all that air pollution from car exhaust and factories belching sulfates into the air? Then your time has come courtesy tRump and his evil mini-me.

Draining the swamp? Scott Pruitt is out there riding alligators and tRump is loving the show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies