Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 07:56 PM

858 posts, read 424,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Borders, guns, tall walls
Good for us, but not for you
American goyim

Are Israelis telling us that we can't have these things?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2018, 08:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
First of all, they were military targets, probably rocket launch sites. Plus, according to your link, the IDF dropped leaflets informing them in advance where they were going to shell, and the they ignored the warning.

Tell me, does Hamas drop leaflets to Israeli border communities when it fires rockets into them or throws fire bombs into them? Of course not. Your attempted equivalence is ludicrously false.
How do you know that the IDF gives all these warnings? Because they say so?

Please. Their word is no better than Hamas’s word. They’re all just as dishonest as the other. The Middle East is inhabited by snakes that can’t be trusted.

Old 06-06-2018, 08:32 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,818,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
How do you know that the IDF gives all these warnings? Because they say so?

Please. Their word is no better than Hamas’s word. They’re all just as dishonest as the other. The Middle East is inhabited by snakes that can’t be trusted.
Did you not read the article? The story originated with a rogue IDF group of whistleblowers. They said they bombed these places that had leaflets dropped. So if you can't trust your own sources that leaflets were dropped then you can't trust that they actually bombed anything. You can't have it both ways.

Old 06-06-2018, 09:06 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,132,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
Are Israelis telling us that we can't have these things?
I think he's referring to the hardcore Zionists in America who are pro illegal immigration.

Here's a column written by hardcore Zionist Sheldon Adelson (CEO of LV Sands and one of the biggest and most important GOP donors):

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-reform-108065

Old 06-06-2018, 09:42 PM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
No, they are not just as bad. For one thing, they don't do things like deliberately target civilians.

I can't tell if you're being funny or not in claiming that it doesn't involve us.

I am not a fan of the UN but there is a reason the whole world except for the USA votes against Israel routinely.

They treat the Palestinians horribly. No they are not peaceful and neither is Israel.

Old 06-06-2018, 10:06 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Did you not read the article? The story originated with a rogue IDF group of whistleblowers. They said they bombed these places that had leaflets dropped. So if you can't trust your own sources that leaflets were dropped then you can't trust that they actually bombed anything. You can't have it both ways.
What does dropping leaflets do? That’s meaningless. If I tell you that I’m gonna pimp smack you before I actually do it, does that somehow enhance my right to smack you?

Old 06-06-2018, 10:45 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I am not a fan of the UN but there is a reason the whole world except for the USA votes against Israel routinely.
There sure is: it’s called cowardice.

Europe tried rubbing out the jews once, and the Israelis are not going to give them another chance.

Neither the Europeans nor the Muslims have the balls to try again. They know Israel will burn them down if they try.

So vote yourself silly, girls. The UN has all the punch of PeeWee Herman.

Old 06-06-2018, 10:56 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Most of the Palestinian people actually don't want to attack Israel. They don't care one way or the other about Israel. They'd be perfectly fine if they and Israel never had anything to do with each other, and each simply went on living their own lives, raising their kids etc.

And Israel feels the same way, as long as the Palestinians would quit their constant attacks.

It's the minority of Palestinian fanatics , and most of the their Hamas government, who want to keep attacking and murdering Jews. They are the ones responsible for the violence over the embassy, the constant firing of rockets into Israel, etc.

When the PLO was first formed, it had a section of their charter that explicitly called for the annihilation of Israel. And despite years of diplomacy, pressure, negotiations etc., they have never removed it. It still calls for the complete destruction of Israel today.

Old 06-07-2018, 12:19 AM

1,675 posts, read 576,235 times
Here's why the u.s. supports israel, according to chomsky:

GOP's base: evangelical christians and the rest. Israel helping radical islamics (which the u.s. supports) and destroying secular arab states. Arms, tech and intelligence cooperation. Other cultural reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpVYF8fo700

Old 06-07-2018, 12:28 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,453,778 times
Ah religious wars, yep, when you worship different sky Gods this crap happens.

What do you get when you put Jews, Muslims, and Christians in the same space?
A lot of dead people. That peace religion tries to sell is B.S. I think we all realize this by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies