Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2018, 02:00 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,424,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I'd take that wager. Amazon, Microsoft, Costco, REI, Eddie Bauer, Nordstrom, Google, Facebook, Expedia, Docusign, Apple, Boeing, Puget Sound - let's put it to a vote. Trump only got 8% of the vote in Seattle. He's about as unpopular in Seattle as he is in Canada.
and Seattle is going broke, and has a huge homeless problem..... so take that up with the fascist liberal leadership of Seattle

btw.. you can take that 92% …with a grain of salt.....
……………...King county (Seattle) Hillary got 69% ( 718k to 216k (and Johnson got 40k))
……………...Washington only gave Hillary 52%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2018, 02:07 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,661,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and Seattle is going broke, and has a huge homeless problem..... so take that up with the fascist liberal leadership of Seattle
Please cite where Seattle is going broke.

Seattle council approves $5.6B budget that boosts spending on homelessness, opioid crisis
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...opioid-crisis/

Washington state’s economy ranked highest in the nation despite relatively low investment per capita
https://www.geekwire.com/2018/washin...nt-per-capita/

It is true that Seattle has a homeless problem, probably because we are trying to help them. As opposed to so many so called religious regions that pray on Sunday then hurl insults at them on Monday.

I'm not promoting Seattle, in fact, I would be happy if we could redraw the lines for Western Washington. Trumpville is a mess.

Quote:
btw.. you can take that 92% …with a grain of salt.....
……………...King county (Seattle) Hillary got 69% ( 718k to 216k (and Johnson got 40k))
……………...Washington only gave Hillary 52%
Here are Washington state's election results for 2016. Trump only got 36% of the vote for the whole state.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/washington

Eastern Washington could chose to stay or go, maybe they'd like to become a part of Idaho.

Old 06-11-2018, 02:55 PM

56,990 posts, read 35,105,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Well you avoided answering that question the first time and now you answered it in a manner contradicts your original statement. It isn't a shocker when you contradict yourself - it happens a lot.

You are Trumpesque… Trump labels 3rd world countries shhhholes...you labeled all red states basically the same. Trump contradicts himself a lot like you too.
Next time you call me outta my name, I’ll call you MichiganLoon.

And I’ll answer you when I FEEL like it. If I decide to keep you waiting, that’s just too bad. It ain’t gonna kill you to wait. If it would, I’d NEVER answer you.

Old 06-11-2018, 03:12 PM

2,359 posts, read 1,030,010 times
Quote:

I'd take that wager. Amazon, Microsoft, Costco, REI, Eddie Bauer, Nordstrom, Google, Facebook, Expedia, Docusign, Apple, Boeing, Puget Sound - let's put it to a vote. Trump only got 8% of the vote in Seattle. He's about as unpopular in Seattle as he is in Canada.

Vote all you want. The people you need to convince are the Canadians, and when we asked them about it, they said, "Not if that Seacove guy is part of the deal. You can keep that guy. We don't care if we get Amazon or not."

They made it sound like you were a real deal-breaker. Can't imagine why.

Old 06-11-2018, 03:29 PM

4,944 posts, read 2,926,489 times
Quote:
the republicans ARE supporting the workingclass/middleclass....
No they aren't tax cuts for the rich don't help the poor. Trying to cut social security doesn't help the poor offshoring jobs doesn't help the poor those are just a few policy planks of the republican party. They certainly got the rich covered though.

Old 06-11-2018, 03:35 PM

11,989 posts, read 5,264,196 times
Quote:
Please cite where Seattle is going broke.

Seattle council approves $5.6B budget that boosts spending on homelessness, opioid crisis
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...opioid-crisis/

Washington state’s economy ranked highest in the nation despite relatively low investment per capita
https://www.geekwire.com/2018/washin...nt-per-capita/

It is true that Seattle has a homeless problem, probably because we are trying to help them. As opposed to so many so called religious regions that pray on Sunday then hurl insults at them on Monday.

I'm not promoting Seattle, in fact, I would be happy if we could redraw the lines for Western Washington. Trumpville is a mess.

Here are Washington state's election results for 2016. Trump only got 36% of the vote for the whole state.

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/washington

Eastern Washington could chose to stay or go, maybe they'd like to become a part of Idaho.
You should have stopped trying to reason with him when he used the term “fascist liberal”.

Someone that deeply in the Alt-Reich mindset is beyond hope, like the ‘70’s cliche about trying to talk to a Moonie at the airport.

Old 06-11-2018, 03:51 PM

4,944 posts, read 2,926,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
You should have stopped trying to reason with him when he used the term “fascist liberal”.

Someone that deeply in the Alt-Reich mindset is beyond hope, like the ‘70’s cliche about trying to talk to a Moonie at the airport.
Yea the misuse of terms by the right wing is truly staggering.

Old 06-11-2018, 03:58 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,519,362 times
Quote:
right... so FU to anyone NOT in a liberal slum city....

so screw EVERYONE not in the city....because only the city counts..... yet that is the liberal elitist attitude
Not using your words, but yes. The votes should go to where the people are, not cows and prairie and mountains

Old 06-11-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
No they aren't tax cuts for the rich don't help the poor. Trying to cut social security doesn't help the poor offshoring jobs doesn't help the poor those are just a few policy planks of the republican party. They certainly got the rich covered though.
the tax cuts were for EVERYBODY, especially the workingclass/middleclass

SS is in debt... needs adjustments... republicans are NOT trying to cut it, but extend it (raise the age to 70)… its the DO-NOTHING liberals that are condemning it to death

off shoring jobs... that is do to high tax GLOBALIST liberal policies

wake up and smell the coffee lady

Old 06-11-2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Not using your words, but yes. The votes should go to where the people are, not cows and prairie and mountains
so those farmers THAT FEED YOUR FAT ASS dont count....

got it... that you for confirming that liberals dont care about ALL the people, only the rich elite city folk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies