Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2018, 09:08 PM

10,510 posts, read 6,130,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Commented but made no indication of the provenance of the statement except a subjective opinion. I provided a link showing that Trump voters in general were higher income than Hillary voters....both assertions aren't related to the thread topic which is the erroneous opinion of butthurt liberals that Trump is somehow a dictator.
Like I said, you are incapable of writing a single post without childish name calling.

Your link bears no relationship to anything anyone has said here. Education is not the same as income level. Nobody made any claim about income level.
You can have a high income and be dumb as a post or have never finished school.
Anyway, carry on.
Try to respond next time without the name calling of liberals. It's not difficult.

Old 06-10-2018, 09:13 PM

30,103 posts, read 18,921,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Like I said, you are incapable of writing a single post without childish name calling.

Your link bears no relationship to anything anyone has said here. Education is not the same as income level. Nobody made any claim about income level.
You can have a high income and be dumb as a post or have never finished school.
Anyway, carry on.
Try to respond next time without the name calling of liberals. It's not difficult.
And you can be an educated idiot which encompasses a huge portion of the Democrat base.

Do you think Trump is a dictator?

Old 06-10-2018, 09:34 PM

25,442 posts, read 17,128,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
One of the Fox and Friends anchors had a Freudian Slip and called Trump a Dictator today. ..................
Meh... I wish it were true. Trump knows how to get things done. If he had the authority of a dictator America would be better off.
Some people need to be told to shut up and go along.

Old 06-10-2018, 10:10 PM

1,991 posts, read 895,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Fail.

Reference your post #267 here, where you called conservatives "Trumpflakes".
Eh no, I had a reply to the topic which included the term Trumpflake. As opposed to just saying you are a Trumpflake.

Old 06-11-2018, 02:43 AM

12,956 posts, read 9,604,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Nope nothing....but the thing about liberals is that they can be 0% accurate as they are here and most places and they don't care if they say something false as long as it appeals to their emotions which in fact have been manipulated.

You can say exactly the same thing about conservatives since you want to generalize. Fox news appeals to the emotions of Trump base, and not to mention all the false things that were said about Obama by people on the right, and y'all loved it.

Old 06-11-2018, 02:46 AM

12,956 posts, read 9,604,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Meh... I wish it were true. Trump knows how to get things done. If he had the authority of a dictator America would be better off.
Some people need to be told to shut up and go along.
No nobody needs to be told that, I'm sure you wouldn't take it so well had Obama told you that. You probably would explode, but since your guy is in power, it's ok to say that.

Last edited by ipaper; 06-11-2018 at 02:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.