Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2018, 10:01 AM

36,509 posts, read 30,847,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Don't get anyone pregnant if you don't want a child and don't get pregnant if you don't want a child. It's a two way street and must be presented as such. I think a point of contention in this sort of discussion is the tendency of people from both sides to say one as if it is exclusive of the other.
Yes.
But the point of contention is if the woman's BC fails she has the legal right to abort or carry to term. She can not be pregnant or she can have a baby. If the mans fails, he does not have the legal right to choose that for her. A woman gets pregnant, a man gets her pregnant.
So if I were a man, I would take extra care to prevent pregnancy. Use condoms with spermicide, know your partner, have the unplanned pregnancy discussion with your partner. I would also be advocating for the male pill so I would have more control over my own reproduction.

Last edited by 2mares; 06-18-2018 at 11:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2018, 10:03 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. I don't live on CD.

I've answered many of your questions. I have only one for you, but you continue to refuse to answer it.

Do you support forcing women to give birth against their will?

But I'll answer it for you, because it's obvious you're too embarrassed to admit what we all know to be true.

Newtovenice would absolutely love to be able to force women to give birth against their will.**

And if you could just find a way to say that without making yourself look barbaric, you would. But you can't, so you refuses to answer. Just like all the rest of the forced-birthers here.

**If that's not so, then answer the question yourself. But you won't.
since you keep bringing up forced...I guess you are such a prude that you think all sex is forced and is rape

so two consenting adults have sex in a one night stand, willfully, (not forced)… a baby is created out of the one night stand....

does it take two to tango, or not????

why do you think so little about the man, that HE HAS NO CHOICE, NO SAY IT THE MATTER

it you say he has no say... then by definition, you are a sexist pig

Old 06-18-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
why didn't the woman tell the guy to put a raincoat on
why didn't the woman use BC
why didn't the woman not spread her legs

seems you are easily manipulated to ONLY ONE SIDE of the equation .. that is poor math skills

If the man is bent out of shape because the woman controls the pregnancy then he should take that responsibility. Because she can decide to abort or carry to term.
So instead of whining about that be responsible for yourself and put your raincoat on without being told, keep it in your pants and don't have sex with someone you don't know or trust.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
If the man is bent out of shape because the woman controls the pregnancy then he should take that responsibility. Because she can decide to abort or carry to term.
So instead of whining about that be responsible for yourself and put your raincoat on without being told, keep it in your pants and don't have sex with someone you don't know or trust.
uhm.. take your own advise

I do take responsibility for MY children... not the egg donor

Old 06-18-2018, 10:10 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
why didn't the woman tell the guy to put a raincoat(condom) on
why didn't the woman use BC
why didn't the woman not spread her legs

seems you are easily manipulated to ONLY ONE SIDE of the equation .. that is poor math skills
Condoms, and any method of birth control, can fail.

Half the women who have abortions were using contraception during the cycle in which they conceived.

If the woman "spread her legs" there had to be a man involved for a pregnancy to happen. Why didn't he "keep it in his pants"?

Old 06-18-2018, 10:11 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
since you keep bringing up forced...I guess you are such a prude that you think all sex is forced and is rape

Quote:
so two consenting adults have sex in a one night stand, willfully, (not forced)… a baby is created out of the one night stand....

does it take two to tango, or not????
Duh.

Quote:
why do you think so little about the man, that HE HAS NO CHOICE, NO SAY IT THE MATTER
Why do you think so little of women that you would force them to give birth against their will?

Quote:
it you say he has no say... then by definition, you are a sexist pig
Good grief. You are really too clueless to be bothered with any longer.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
uhm.. take your own advise

I do take responsibility for MY children... not the egg donor
Then why so bent out of shape. You being forced to pay child support?

Old 06-18-2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Then why so bent out of shape. You being forced to pay child support?
nope.... they are MY children, and the egg donor has nothing to do with them, … and no I dont force her to pay CS either

my whole point is about equality... fairness... because the sexist pigs on here , seem to think that ONLY women have the choice, only the woman deserves the choice, that men (real dads) are second hand citizens...……….... sorry to tell you but there are a LOT of deadbeat egg donors out there

Old 06-18-2018, 10:30 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,037,189 times
Quote:
so you are saying...""women can have sex when ever they want ""... but they DO NOT have to face ANY consequences of that CHOICE.... a baby is part of the possible consequences of having sex.. yet you are too greedy to abide by the consequence you created.... you have 50% contribution in that creating of life as a consequence of the choice of having sex.

so let's throw this in a different direction.....

you put on you best dress and go out... with the choice of having sex....

you have a great time.... couple of months later you find you have HIV, where do you get it aborted??…. after all its your body......choices have consequences
Well, you can't terminate an incurable disease, but most people would immediately start taking the "triple cocktail" to try to bring down the viral load in one's immune system. the Using your logic, people who become infected with HIV should not take medication because "choices have consequences".

Old 06-18-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
nope.... they are MY children, and the egg donor has nothing to do with them, … and no I dont force her to pay CS either

my whole point is about equality... fairness... because the sexist pigs on here , seem to think that ONLY women have the choice, only the woman deserves the choice, that men (real dads) are second hand citizens...……….... sorry to tell you but there are a LOT of deadbeat egg donors out there
How is it you had no choice if you have custody of your children?

But it is not equal. Biology is not equal. Its that simple.
You have choices as men. Keep it in your pants, use BC, be a parent or don't.
Until a child is born you don't even know it is yours.

As for bemoaning court mandated financial responsibility for your own offspring, if men had taken care of their responsibility in the past instead of leaving their children and their children's mother poverty stricken and dependent on the state or charity the government wouldn't have had to step in and force men to help provide for their own children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies