Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2018, 08:08 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Everyone has a bias that does not equate to criminal activity unless you can point to something.
two words: insurance policy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2018, 08:18 AM

23,529 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Wray's speech is as unbelievable as Comey's indictment of HRC and saying no one would prosecute.

Are these guys that stupid or do they assume they are so powerful they can make false claims and get away with it.

Wray claims no political bias!!!! the rest of the country finds that to be a coverup. That statement disqualified Qray to head the FBI.

Wray now wants to retrain all FBI agents for the corruption of a few upper mangement heads. that ,my friends, is tossing the FBI agents to the dogs as a politcal sacrifice where all suffer for the sins of the few.

This is a page right out of starbucks. This is a pretense. It makes it look like the FBI heads addressed the issues the IG found. Well it is a sham, a facade!

FBI swears to secrecy under penalty of law and now wray says that isn't enough. So he is going to train everyone not to be corrupt or expose secrets????? What is the point of the secrecy agreement agents sign when they come on board???

Name pompeo head of the DOJ and temporary head of the FBI along with his SOS assignment.

Now we know justice is a two tiered system one for the political elites and one for the rest of us.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:38 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,943,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Wray's speech is as unbelievable as Comey's indictment of HRC and saying no one would prosecute.

Are these guys that stupid or do they assume they are so powerful they can make false claims and get away with it.

Wray claims no political bias!!!! the rest of the country finds that to be a coverup. That statement disqualified Qray to head the FBI.

Wray now wants to retrain all FBI agents for the corruption of a few upper mangement heads. that ,my friends, is tossing the FBI agents to the dogs as a politcal sacrifice where all suffer for the sins of the few.

This is a page right out of starbucks. This is a pretense. It makes it look like the FBI heads addressed the issues the IG found. Well it is a sham, a facade!

FBI swears to secrecy under penalty of law and now wray says that isn't enough. So he is going to train everyone not to be corrupt or expose secrets????? What is the point of the secrecy agreement agents sign when they come on board???

Name pompeo head of the DOJ and temporary head of the FBI along with his SOS assignment.

Now we know justice is a two tiered system one for the political elites and one for the rest of us.

So a person should be criminally prosecuted for holding beliefs about people they investigate whether or not those beliefs impact how they professionally execute their duties? Essentially you are advocating for thought police.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:41 AM

88,964 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Exactly^^^
The whole IG report was about the investigation that was done regarding the emails and the server that Hillary set up. It came about because Comey stood there and outlined the wrongdoings that Hillary was responsible for, and then he closes with, "A reasonable DA would never charge her." Which, if anyone with common sense could look at prosecutions for much less being undertaken, and see how that was a bald face lie by Comey.
And now we have the IG report, that for over 500 pages, outlines how the people investigating the above investigation, found all sorts of bias in the people investigating HRC, yet in one or two pages says there was no bias.
Over 300 million people in the US look at this situation, knowing that if they had done any of these things they would be in jail, and the FBI thinks they should have our respect. Actually they have lost about half of the country's respect over this. Maybe more, if there are any respectable, thinking, Democrats left.

I feel like I should go out in the back yard and plant a banana tree, to make me feel I am in the right country.
100% agree. Talked to several people I know about how this all went down. Every last one of them said it makes them physically ill. WE ALL SAW what happened and what supposedly passes for "no bias."

I mean, COME on... "Insurance policy?"

PAGE: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"
STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."

Old 06-16-2018, 08:49 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
100% agree. Talked to several people I know about how this all went down. Every last one of them said it makes them physically ill. WE ALL SAW what happened and what supposedly passes for "no bias."

I mean, COME on... "Insurance policy?"

PAGE: "[Trump's] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!"
STRZOK: "No. No he won't. We'll stop it."
Truly physically ill? Or are those just words? My guess is the latter.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:52 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
This IG Report is going nowhere. Time for Nunes to launch another midnight run or come up with a new memo.

Old 06-16-2018, 09:09 AM

88,964 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Truly physically ill? Or are those just words? My guess is the latter.
They vomit. Better description?

You are VASTLY underestimating how totally fed up many people are with the FBI/DOJ.

Old 06-16-2018, 09:16 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,491,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
They vomit. Better description?

You are VASTLY underestimating how totally fed up many people are with the FBI/DOJ.
Don't buy it.

Old 06-16-2018, 09:28 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,209,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
So a person should be criminally prosecuted for holding beliefs about people they investigate whether or not those beliefs impact how they professionally execute their duties? Essentially you are advocating for thought police.
Would you want a group of investigators, prosecutors and jurors educated on the facts and biased against Hillary -- to decide her fate in a jury trial ?

Old 06-16-2018, 09:31 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,261,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
A major take away I got from the IG report was that the FBI sitrting on getting a warrant for the weiner laptop emails was a major factor in the outcome. If they delayed in order to help HRC it backfired. That is the reason why Comey felt forced to "inform" everyone a week before election because he felt someone was about to leak the FBI sitting on this info.
Tis true - Loretta Lynch was involved in this with "threats" to the NY PD - she would make sure that new charges were brought against NYPD officers in the Eric Garner case if they opened their mouths about the Weiner Lap Top. In the end, it was the NY FBI agents that blew it up with official communications saying "why have you ignored this for a MONTH and what are we supposed to do??"

I can't figure out WHY the FBI/CIA(Brennan)/DNI(Clapper) continued to push this RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA fake "collusion" story after the election. They couldn't have possibly thought they would get the 2016 Election thrown out and suddenly Hillary would be President -- none of that makes any sense.

They did a lot of dirty (and probably illegal) stuff - BUT, if they had just accepted the Election Results and not pushed the Dirty Dossier, then I think they would have been safe from Discovery. Keep in mind that TeamTrump knew nothing about any of this, he was going to be busy setting up an Administration and there is a good chance that Yates & Ohr would still be high ranking DOJ and Comey, McCabe & Strzok would still be high ranking FBI. Nobody would know what did.

They got caught up in the Total Hysterical Meltdown and it's almost a certainty that some of them will do some jail time ..... the FBI/DOJ won't have much choice about that, their reputations are so bad that somebody (several somebodies) have to go under the bus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies