Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 11:26 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,394,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
I'm such a huge fan of democracy that I absolutely deplore the subversion of our democratic electoral process of fairly selecting the appropriate president by popular vote and without collusive outside interference...
Sorry, we don't have a democratic process where we elect by popular vote. We have a representative democracy. Thus, you are lying. Nothing is subverted. We have a representative democracy for very good, logical reasons that have to do with the sheer territorial expanse of this nation. Its literally the only mechanism holding his nation together and out of a series of secession wars that would be born out of a lack of representation in central government and effective rulership of North Dakta, for instance, from Los Angeles.

You not only fail to appreciate this nation's democracy and all that it offers, but you fail to appreciate your country's history.

To make your "collusive outside interference" charge stick, you'd have to do a few things first:

1. You'd have to successfully undermine the voting agency of half of the voters in this nation through a claim that they do not have the power to filter information like everyone else, make up their own minds, and successfully vote in their own interests. That generally only works with a legal insanity determination. Without that, you are merely undermining our democracy for your political interests. Which is entirely undemocratic. Attacking the fee agency of voters themselves is as low as it gets.

2. Second, foreign influence was widely apparent for Clinton, in the availability of foreign pro Clinton news on the internet, on Facebook, and even through foreign funded news organizations with a presence here.

3. Third, the liberals insisted on this free flow of immigration that has let so many people from foreign lands into this nation. You are now using the results of your policies, which results from the number of Russians here in general, to attack your opponents in an anti-democratic twisted and rather pathetic attempt at argument because you lost a democratic election.

You are no fan of democracy. You aren't even a fan of the results of your party's immigration policies. You don't know what this nation is, what you want, and probably don't know who you are. I feel very sorry for you. You will keep seeking yourself through the destruction of others, and that never ends well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 11:36 AM

Quote:
What are you, blind or something?

You don't see babies being separated from parents explicitly for the purpose of immigration deterrence? You don't see "the wall" as an unnecessary iconic symbol of segregation? The physical barrier intended to separate white Americans from people of color. All done for the purpose of maintaining a white American majority. You don't see that Making America Great Again is really code for Making America Great Again?

Talk about "retarded"...
1. Our border laws should be enough deterence. Absent respect for those, I would say that further deterrence is necessary.

2. The wall is necessary to keep non-citizens out to protect our welfare system, or labor pool, our school system budgets, and against crime.

3. There are plenty of POC here. Also, Caucasian people have definite cultures and communities. The world does not have the right to completely invade the rest of the world. Africa and the Caribbean is mostly Black, Asia is mostly Asian. Europe and the United States are mostly Caucasian, though there are plenty of minority majority places in the USA. Whites used to live in those places but were pushed out. Latinos also ethnically cleanse Blacks from areas. There is observable reasoning for territory. South and Central America are mostly Indian and Mestizo. There is nothing inherently wrong with any of that. There are places for everyone.

I think hat you are upset because you wish to be accepted in the White World because you dislike your own people, or otherwise see no opportunity with them. Your path isn't a rational one.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Are you serious?

His entire life has been shrouded in racism. We must note his racist real estate practices to unfair treatment of black employees. I'm certain that you're aware of his statement that he wouldn't trust a black accountant or a Mexican judge.

Trump has also personally appointed Alt-Right members of his staff to be some of his closest and most trusted advisors. Stephen Miller, the BFF of the notorious white supremacist, Richard Spencer, is currently serving Trump as his senior advisor. Julia Hahn is another advisor to Trump and she not only is a proponent of the Alt-Right, she once worked with Bannon at Breitbart
news. Then there's Steve Bannon, the notorious white supremacist who was chosen personally by Trump to be his chief advisor of the WH...
You do realize that similar charges could be made for Obama and Black nationalists, correct?

Old 06-15-2018, 11:44 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
You do realize that similar charges could be made for Obama and Black nationalists, correct?
Really?

provide cites for the lawsuits filed against Obama for discrimination against non-blacks, for the full page ads he ran in newspapers calling for the execution of exonerated white defendants and for the long and documented history of "black nationalism" by those he hired to serve in the White House.

Go ahead, we'll wait....

Old 06-15-2018, 11:54 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Of course, you would hold that exact same logic to be moral, logical, and necessary for White people. Correct?

You're simply a nationalist who is outwardly liberal not because liberalism is good for the nation, but because it is good for your people that other tribes hold weaker nationalist boundaries that in-turn allows for more resources, privileges, and political advantages afforded to your group.

The thing is that it is character that ultimately benefits a tribe. This character is what allows for effective cooperation between members of it (effective families, communities, and nations).

One aspect of character is being principled. Being politically principled means holding to universal political values, and not to a double standard.

This reliance on out-group liberalism for your group's success demonstrates the opposite group value that would predict group success. You require out-group failure for your success. That will never last, and moreover your group will still internally deteriorate as a result. It'll never be able on stand on its own.

Success only comes from a hardening of your inner culture. Given your ethnic nationalism, you should generally be a nationalist. Instead, you fight political battles against the very ideology that would internally harden black culture and thus free black people.

There is no consistent logic to your general brand of politics, and thus it isn't consistently successful. You gain short term rent seeking victories and never get truly off of the ground, socially speaking.
LMAO...what kind of garbage is this ^^^!

Stop it. You’re not a pedant, an intellectual, or a social scientist. You’re probably a barista or a factory worker. Knock it off with the conjured up nonsensical theories and your weak attempt at didacticism which is laughable.

I’m a liberal because I feel like being one. That’s it, point blank. And that’s all you need to know.

LMAO @ “principled!” Please...white people as a community are principled? Go ahead and say yes so that I can laugh your ass off the board.

But the really laughable dumb assertion you made is your attempt at postulating that conservatism would “free black people!”

SMH...dude, it hasn’t even freed white people, and they’re the biggest proponents of it. GTHOH

Old 06-15-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LMAO...what kind of garbage is this ^^^!

Stop it. You’re not a pedant, an intellectual, or a social scientist. You’re probably a barista or a factory worker. Knock it off with the conjured up nonsensical theories and your weak attempt at didacticism which is laughable.
So no response?

And you're probably an affirmative action government employee. I work as a clinician, actually.

Your ad-hominem temper tantrum as a response to pointing out your political inconsistencies isn't an answer.

Quote:
I’m a liberal because I feel like being one. That’s it, point blank. And that’s all you need to know.
Neither is this. You're obviously a Black nationalist. Otherwise, you wouldn't care about "black issues".

Quote:
LMAO @ “principled!” Please...white people as a community are principled? Go ahead and say yes so that I can laugh your ass off the board.
Ooohh...wrong answer.

We can actually start and run a low crime town. Your people cannot. We can start and run high functioning nations that include infrastructure (and the science that perpetuates it), effective and relatively non-corrupt law enforcement, social welfare, and government. In fact, you live in our systems. You are typing on, live in, fly, and drive our technology. You are speaking and thinking in our language, which is named after our tribe. You believe in our Gods. Aside from the language, which is self perpetuating, all of that takes principled behavior to conceive of, begin, run, and even to absorb your constant mistakes. You are so blind to the system that has utterly absorbed you, and can't run without us, that you deny its source of existence. That is true colonialism my friend. You may as well rename yourself "Algeria".

And do you know what service your liberalism serves beyond annoying the lower class whites? To spread our colonialism further and wider by breaking down nationalist political borders all over the world. And we got you to agree to this for a few crumbs before you even had an internally cohesive conservative culture of your own. What you do destroys yourself. Others can resist its effects of an outwardly liberal culture (inevitable for colonists) due to an internally conservative culture. You, on the other hand, adopted the most degenerate culture on Earth, outside of the savage tribes, for some affirmative action and welfare before you insisted on something for yourself. Its almost too much.

I defend the perceived interests of lower class whites here because I fundamentally dislike you for your utter lack of internal compass and never ending emphasis on the wrong values. However, make no mistake, you are doing yourself no political favors in being outwardly liberal before you incubate a large effectively conservative community. Even our liberals live rather conservatively, on the whole. Yours do not.

Quote:
But the really laughable dumb assertion you made is your attempt at postulating that conservatism would “free black people!”
Sure it will. Every politically strong group has an internally conservative culture. No exceptions. Conservatism is effective cooperation. Effective cooperation is power.

Quote:
SMH...dude, it hasn’t even freed white people, and they’re the biggest proponents of it. GTHOH
Oooh...boy. You are deep in it. So deep in the Lion's maw that you don't know where you are. I almost have empathy. Though, you'll probably be dead by the time things become truly obvious.

Last edited by golgi1; 06-15-2018 at 02:56 PM..

Old 06-15-2018, 02:41 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Wow, what a source.

You can also read her learned opinions about

20 Things Sorority Girls Say To Each Other On The Daily

12 Signs You're A Washed Up Junior, As Told By "The Real Housewives Of New York City"

10 Signs You're That Friend Who's Always Down To Go Out

8 Things You Do When Your Best Friend And Her Boyfriend Break Up

A Single Penn State Girl's Guide To Surviving Valentine's Day One Dessert At a Time

plus 10 Things That Would Happen Under An Oprah Winfrey Presidency

Ad Hominem logical fallacy. I hope you are a friend of hers, otherwise I'm thinking you have way too much time on your hands to research her other writings.

The link I posted was well-written and insightful. As I posted, I have heard other quotes from Holocaust survivors who said they were offended by the Trump-Hitler comparisons, but a quick google search didn't turn them up. But she is not alone.

Old 06-15-2018, 02:45 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,282,260 times
It's a horrible comparison. Totally unfair to liken Trump to Hitler.

By all accounts, Hitler was an amazing public speaker...

Old 06-15-2018, 02:50 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Really?

provide cites for the lawsuits filed against Obama for discrimination against non-blacks, for the full page ads he ran in newspapers calling for the execution of exonerated white defendants and for the long and documented history of "black nationalism" by those he hired to serve in the White House.

Go ahead, we'll wait....
President Obama played a different game of race politics, but the end result is the same. Obama sought consistently to sow racial division that he knew could benefit him politically. Recall his statements about the Skip Gates incident--'the police acted stupidly'--before he even knew the facts. The cop in that case turned out to be a diversity advocate, and Obama had to do the 'beer summit' to extricate himself. Or his statement about Trayvon Martin, or the admin response to the Michael Brown case.

According to Politico, Obama's 'go-to man on race' became Rev. Al Sharpton, lifelong race-politics grifter (according to lib writer Juan Williams). That really says it all.

Old 06-15-2018, 02:53 PM

1,660 posts, read 1,208,902 times
Literally a Nazi hitler who has a Jewish daughter and Jewish son in law and is great friends with Israeli president netanyahu and those Jews in Israel. Can't get more Hitler than that. Trump 2020
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies