Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 06:07 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,288,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Not applicable.
He displayed his dictator wanna be by fussing later that democrats that didn't clap for him were treasonous.
He s in the dictator club.
America gets zilch.

OK, you still didn't answer the question. However, I will stop trying to talk you down from the TDS. I have come to see that TDS is one of Trump's greatest assets looking forward to 2020.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 06:07 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,057,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/why...rump-to-hitler

This is a well-written piece from a Jewish woman, who from her credit, appears to be a student or teacher at Pennsylvania State U. It's from May 2016, but never more relevant as comparisons between Trump and Hitler proliferate from the left. I have actually heard Holocaust survivors quoted as being offended by the comparisons, but unfortunately can't lay my finger on such a quote now.

But this piece will do to make the argument. An excerpt:
You are the one who started this thread off with ad hominem* comments. Stop criticizing me for giving additional context to the personal statements you made.

* "To the person" is what ad hominen means, not automatically negative although that's how it's often used. But don't expect to bolster your points with comments about the person and then think you are entitled to criticize anyone else who mentions personal characteristics

Old 06-15-2018, 06:23 PM

27,320 posts, read 28,381,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
You don't see "the wall" as an unnecessary iconic symbol of segregation? The physical barrier intended to separate white Americans from people of color.
Trump is going to put Americans of color behind the border wall?

Whoa... I never heard this one.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:44 PM

16,214 posts, read 11,260,290 times
Quote:
I m watching a serial adulterer scapegoating man child go in a room with a dictator who murdered an American boy and then shrugged their shoulders, then come home to America with only his photograph on a piece of paper like a signed autograph of a teenage girl from a crush, and NK happy that military and sanctions reliefs were gained from this president of the US.

Who wants THAT guy in charge????
That "American boy" was an over-sheltered Snowflake, whom somebody should have told well in advance that not everybody out there plays by the rules of a civilized democracy. Sometimes, you have no choice but to resolve a dispute with a society of thugs on their own turf, and by their own rules.

Over the long run, North Korea, and the poisonous ideology that spawned it, are doomed. The trick is to accomplish this with minimum loss of life and livelihood to all those drawn into the struggle. But in the culture of Trump-hatred, much more petty concerns take a higher priority.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 06-15-2018 at 10:59 PM..

Old 06-16-2018, 12:50 AM

15,625 posts, read 7,483,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
You don't sound like a fan of democracy.
Voting in one dictator after another every four years, does not a democracy make.

Old 06-16-2018, 12:52 AM

4,713 posts, read 3,447,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Trump is a philandering moron. Comparisons to Hitler are retarded. If he starts rounding up millions of mexicans and sends them to work camps I'll readjust my stance. Until then, retarded.
...as we speak...

Old 06-16-2018, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Wow, what a source.

You can also read her learned opinions about

20 Things Sorority Girls Say To Each Other On The Daily

12 Signs You're A Washed Up Junior, As Told By "The Real Housewives Of New York City"

10 Signs You're That Friend Who's Always Down To Go Out

8 Things You Do When Your Best Friend And Her Boyfriend Break Up

A Single Penn State Girl's Guide To Surviving Valentine's Day One Dessert At a Time

plus 10 Things That Would Happen Under An Oprah Winfrey Presidency
Haha!

Old 06-16-2018, 01:02 AM

Quote:
A US President who thinks a dictator who murders his citizens is a role model for him WILL be compared to Hitler .
If he is not, he will be allowed to become a Hitler.

What scholar doesn't understand that we who were not persecuted are not stupid. How is their remembrance of History going to prevent a repeat if no one outside the Jewish community is going to be allowed to cry "warning"! when a world leader exhibits a treacherous mind .

Will these scholars wait until the Mexican children ripped from their parents die in his facilities across the country before they say, oh yeah, he has kinda always said bad things about Mexicans.....sheesh.

Trump has exhibited the personality of someone who would like to feel the power of taking someone's life. He is in awe of those leaders who have done so. A dictator who murdered an American young man not 2 years ago!!!! Openly!!! While in the same sentence insulting Americans and scapegoating anyone within pointing distance for his immoral and illegal behavior.

Pay attention.
Can’t rep you enough!

Old 06-16-2018, 01:07 AM

1,704 posts, read 743,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
What are you, blind or something?

You don't see babies being separated from parents explicitly for the purpose of immigration deterrence? You don't see "the wall" as an unnecessary iconic symbol of segregation? The physical barrier intended to separate white Americans from people of color. All done for the purpose of maintaining a white American majority. You don't see that Making America Great Again is really code for Making America Great Again?

Talk about "retarded"...
Error here:

You don't see that Making America "Great" Again is really code for Making America "White" Again?

Old 06-16-2018, 01:10 AM

30,864 posts, read 36,786,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Voting in one dictator after another every four years, does not a democracy make.
Finally, someone who gets it.....But MY dictator is so much more personable and likeable than YOUR dictator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies