Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 10:20 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,942,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I think it was a hilarious response, designed to do exactly what it appears to be doing, triggering the cult.

Well done, Mrs. Clinton.
The thing is that people (especially here) always parrot the same thing: "Why cant you get over Hillary already?" and the simple answer is highlighted by her tweet, and its that she cant get over herself already. It just goes to remind us how self-important and entitled she is, and also two big reasons she couldn't win an election against someone considered to be one of the worst candidates ever.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. Yep, triggered.

It was a joke, intending to point out the nothingness of the whole email stupidity.

And it sure riled up the cult.

Well done, Mrs. Clinton.
I'm not triggered, thats just an snarky retort that required no intellectual energy to fire off on your part.

Read what I said, that tweet just reinforces why she is so unlikable. Its not hard to understand, but I get it, you would rather just throw daggers than address the reality of how horrible our elections are becoming each cycle as the candidates continue to get worse every time.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:29 AM

5,249 posts, read 6,172,186 times
I'm not her biggest fan but that was well played.

I think Comey was fired for purely political purposes but it sure looks like he was running a sh** show of a department. He also was too active in public announcements and media items. That filtered down.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:29 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,748,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The Alternate Universe has spoke again.

Now we are supposed to believe that Trump, known for taking credit for everything, has now taken to blaming everyone.
For what, winning the election?!

Oh, please, enlighten us with all of the things that Trump has taken credit for that are bad. Yes, he takes credit for good things, or at least things he wants to look good for taking, but the man always dodges everything that he has said or done wrong and blames the other guy, always.

Be careful what you post, because we have an internet full of decades old videos where Trump has made excuse after excuse to dodge responsibility, and you KNOW we will post them.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:31 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,508,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
I'm not triggered, thats just an snarky retort that required no intellectual energy to fire off on your part.

Read what I said, that tweet just reinforces why she is so unlikable. Its not hard to understand, but I get it, you would rather just throw daggers than address the reality of how horrible our elections are becoming each cycle as the candidates continue to get worse every time.
You are triggered. So are the others who are spewing their venom yet again. Her tweet was funny. Don't like it? Then don't give it a second thought. But you just can't help yourself, can you? Lol.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:32 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,057,116 times
She just won't go away.

She actually has a very valid point about Comey's hypocrisy, but still. I never really cared for Hillary, and that's putting it nicely. But I wish she would just go away.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:37 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,020,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
She just won't go away.

She actually has a very valid point about Comey's hypocrisy, but still. I never really cared for Hillary, and that's putting it nicely. But I wish she would just go away.
She was smeared mercilessly over this email crap. Why shouldn't she point out the hypocrisy that probably cost her the election?

And it obviously hit the nail on the head, because it sure did trigger a lot of people--the same people who know the email crap was exactly that--crap.

I give her kudos for this one. It was pithy and to the point.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You are triggered. So are the others who are spewing their venom yet again. Her tweet was funny. Don't like it? Then don't give it a second thought. But you just can't help yourself, can you? Lol.
Nah, see you don't get to tell me what I am or am not. Hillary doesn't have the capacity to trigger me, nor do you. I didn't give it a second though, I rolled my eyes when I saw it on the news yesterday and forgot about it until I came here and saw commentary about it. I shared my non-triggered, calm and polite reply to it because I think its an indication of why she lost. A reaction by you or anyone else calling me triggered based on what I said there says more about you than anything else. God forbid anyone push back against Queen Hillary.

As long as people keep digging in their heels and defending the indefensible whether it be Hillary or Trump, we will continue to see worse candidates every cycle. I feel like we are already a point where nobody within reason even wants to run, now where does that leave us? It leaves us with candidates like Trump and Hillary and we get to look forward to two candidates next year that are likely as equally bad or worse.

Try to defend any that without calling me names, I look forward to an adult conversation.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:43 AM

452 posts, read 349,584 times
This arrogant woman belongs in Jail. Comey was an incompetent idiot I can see the "no political bias argument."

Sat on Anthony W's laptop for 5 weeks because he didn't know he was Huma Abedin's Husband (LOL as he claims)
Then had to let Congress know 10 days prior to election when he found out (in reality it was ready to leak from NY)

So yeah he did damage the Clinton Campaign slightly

But at the same time he exonerated her without an investigation, and broke all protocols. Without him she would be in Jail today

To troll his stupidity shows you how much of a psychopath Hillary really is

Old 06-15-2018, 10:46 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,584,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Thank you for the hourly update on Hillary. We were getting worried that you guys had forgotten about her.
We did...until the old hag decided to stick her nose into current events YET AGAIN. If you want people to stop talking about her..TELL HER TO SHUT UP!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies