Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 11:16 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,975,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Exactly. And that's as much of a response as it should have garnered.

But some people see Hillary's name and they automatically go into spasms. Very silly. It was a joke, plain and simple. Move on.
Yes, it should definitely only be viewed in the positive to appease the Hillary camp. Definitely don't allow people to react to it or make educated assumptions about what it tells us about her as a person or potential candidate if she decides to trot herself out again. Only positive, only your world view, anything else and its your word of the day that you like to throw around while hardly even having a grasp of what it actually means.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:16 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
When I saw her tweet last night, she had 450,000 'likes'.

Compare such to President Trump's tweets. Sometimes he reaches around 130,000 (if it is a more reasonable tweet), but often 70,000 or so.

Of course, Mr. Trump tweets a lot. If he tweeted only occasionally, he would probably have a higher average number.

But, the man can't help it. "If I live, I Tweet".

Old 06-15-2018, 11:17 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Yes, it should definitely only be viewed in the positive to appease the Hillary camp. Definitely don't allow people to react to it or make educated assumptions about what it tells us about her as a person or potential candidate if she decides to trot herself out again. Only positive, only your world view, anything else and its your word of the day that you like to throw around while hardly even having a grasp of what it actually means.
Whatever, dude. I'm sorry a joke triggered you so badly. I hope you are able to recover quickly.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:19 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,656,633 times
Loved this tweet from Counterchekist today:

Quote:
Oh come on; there’s a MASSIVE difference between “official business” and classified information. Comey forwarded a message to his Gmail from his UNCLASSIFIED FBI account.

You transmitted TS/SCI material over non-secure channels.

Don’t act like tRUmp. Facts matter.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Whatever, dude. I'm sorry a joke triggered you so badly. I hope you are able to recover quickly.
Right, still name calling and still nothing of substance in your reply. You might as well run for POTUS in 2020 too, name calling and nothing of substance will get you the nomination of either party, good luck!

Old 06-15-2018, 11:25 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Nah, see you don't get to tell me what I am or am not. Hillary doesn't have the capacity to trigger me, nor do you. I didn't give it a second though, I rolled my eyes when I saw it on the news yesterday and forgot about it until I came here and saw commentary about it. I shared my non-triggered, calm and polite reply to it because I think its an indication of why she lost. A reaction by you or anyone else calling me triggered based on what I said there says more about you than anything else. God forbid anyone push back against Queen Hillary.

As long as people keep digging in their heels and defending the indefensible whether it be Hillary or Trump, we will continue to see worse candidates every cycle. I feel like we are already a point where nobody within reason even wants to run, now where does that leave us? It leaves us with candidates like Trump and Hillary and we get to look forward to two candidates next year that are likely as equally bad or worse.

Try to defend any that without calling me names, I look forward to an adult conversation.
Sure you are, as evidenced by your continual posting about it. Too funny.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:28 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Trump has democrats cannibalizing each other MAGAKAGA

'But my emails': Hillary Clinton tweets biting response as she calls out James Comey for using private Gmail account for FBI business after she was probed for doing the same thing

Clinton responds to news Comey used private Gmail account for FBI business | Daily Mail Online
Understandable if you are referring to the comments, but if you're referring to the Tweet itself, Comey isn't a Democrat.

He's an Independent who was a Republican until 2016.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:28 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hahah..failed deflection there. Maybe you should take your own advice

It's ok..we realize that you liberals have no defense in regards to the old hag, seeing as you NEVER RESPOND TO ANYTHING SHE SAYS OR DOES..you only go into super conniption fit mode and screech about obsession. She needs to pull a "Shrek" and go live in the swamp like a good troll
Kinda like you & trump.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Sure you are, as evidenced by your continual posting about it. Too funny.
One post with a reasonable analysis of what I read into the tweet, followed by multiple personal attacks. You are right about one thing, there are plenty of idiots on here who don't deserve a response because they are just trolls with no critical thinking ability.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:33 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,344,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Loved this tweet from Counterchekist today:
That was alleged by other agencies but not proven. The issue is the subject matter not actual classified material from other agencies being incorporated. That would of course be impossible to support on any document initiated in the State Dept which appears to be the case here. The other agencies may well allege that the material should have been classified. But Clinton was the classifying authority in the State Dept.

In actual fact a small local server is much more secure than a state.gov or gmail account. Simply much harder to penetrate.

The only real charge that can be laid at Clinton's doorstep is that it was dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies