Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 08:49 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
In 10 years, you will look back on this Russia Conspiracy thing and wonder how you could ever believe that. It's the liberal version of Obama's birth certificate.
So, tell me all about Obama's campaign manager going to prison. And his campaign officials convicted felons, cooperating with a federal investigation. And Obama lying through his arse daily about a "witch hunt."

Everybody on earth knows who the witch is.

Quote:
Try to deal with the real problems in America: structural problems in the economy, outsourced jobs, a rust belt that hasn't turned around better in 40 years, consistent low workforce participation rates, overpriced and useless college degrees, environmental degradation, meaningless culture wars.
That would be a 180 degree turn from where this spineless GOP congress has been heading for the past four years.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:50 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I am a very nice person. I just despise criminals, traitors, and those who support them.
you are a sample size of 1, in Statistics we call that statistically insignificant.

Old 06-16-2018, 09:32 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So, tell me all about Obama's campaign manager going to prison. And his campaign officials convicted felons, cooperating with a federal investigation. And Obama lying through his arse daily about a "witch hunt."

That would be a 180 degree turn from where this spineless GOP congress has been heading for the past four years.

I'm appalled that the GOP doesn't stand up to Trump. What that says it that they are afraid of losing their next election instead of putting our country first.

Old 06-16-2018, 09:55 PM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaHappy View Post
Liberals got themselves a political prisoner...huge celebration time and I know you hope for millions more Trump voters to lock up for political reasons.

I did see some racist, homophobic liberals posting their hopes that he would be gang raped in prison....don't get your hopes up too high on that.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:00 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm appalled that the GOP doesn't stand up to Trump. What that says it that they are afraid of losing their next election instead of putting our country first.
"putting our country first" is really ambiguous term. It means, obviously, something different to you than to the people who voted for Trump.

Best as I can tell, you will not like the next few years. Blue collar jobs and some low level white collar jobs and the people who used to work in those types of jobs will drive the agenda. Good luck.

(No more grand plans for everyone wizzing by at the outstanding 35 mph or should I say 50 km/h in a $50,000 electric car. No one worrying about the latest "sexual minority" to be discovered (and yes big wig Republicans love those cultural wars as much as big wig Democrats - Washington DC's version of let bread and circuses).)

Old 06-16-2018, 10:09 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Change has come. You need to realize that your priorities are no longer important.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:17 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Change has come. You need to realize that your priorities are no longer important.
My #1 priority is being fulfilled daily.

Enjoying the Trumpling spectacle.

No need to admit it publicly, but you know this is going to end badly.

Carry on.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:19 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
69 years old. If the guy gets a heart attack, Mueller better hope he doesn't become a martyr.
A martyr for which cause? Treason?

Old 06-16-2018, 10:21 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
"putting our country first" is really ambiguous term. It means, obviously, something different to you than to the people who voted for Trump.

Best as I can tell, you will not like the next few years. Blue collar jobs and some low level white collar jobs and the people who used to work in those types of jobs will drive the agenda. Good luck.

(No more grand plans for everyone wizzing by at the outstanding 35 mph or should I say 50 km/h in a $50,000 electric car. No one worrying about the latest "sexual minority" to be discovered (and yes big wig Republicans love those cultural wars as much as big wig Democrats - Washington DC's version of let bread and circuses).)
Trumps tariffs will hurt us all...blue collar, white collar.....we will get screwed. And Electric cars are the future. We have one. We spend pretty much nothing on gas. And our electric bill is the same. But they go faster than 50 mph. Lol They are no different than any other car.

Old 06-16-2018, 10:21 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The GOP has long morphed into a crime syndicate run by corporate lobbyists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies