Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 06:45 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times

Advertisements

I believe in a womans right to choose but I find it ironic how the Left are champions for abortion and are almost proud that planned parenthood does so many. The Left didn't even seem to have a problem when planned parenthood was selling parts from those aborted babies.

It is an extreme how the Left views abortion and how the Conservative Right sees it.

It is also hypocritical of the Left that they don't have a problem with ripping a baby from a mothers womb but they are throwing fits that children are being ripped from mothers arms at the border?

Old 06-19-2018, 06:47 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Dont like abortions? Dont get one.

Problem solved.
This.

MYOB.

Old 06-19-2018, 06:48 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Religion often seems more about controlling the flock than about God.
FORCE every woman who gets pregnant to give birth. Abled, disabled, dead or dying in the womb, whether she has the means to care and provide for it, it matters not. All that matters is that we FORCE every pregnant woman to give birth, whether they want to or not.

THIS is the America the OP fantasizes about.

Old 06-19-2018, 06:52 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,071,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I believe in a womans right to choose but I find it ironic how the Left are champions for abortion and are almost proud that planned parenthood does so many. The Left didn't even seem to have a problem when planned parenthood was selling parts from those aborted babies.
Lies, lies and more lies.

Quote:
It is also hypocritical of the Left that they don't have a problem with ripping a baby from a mothers womb but they are throwing fits that children are being ripped from mothers arms at the border?
And I turn that right back at you. It's amazing how conservatives are caviler about ripping living, breathing, sentient, terrified children from their mothers arms, but weep at removing a cluster of cells with no consciousness whatsoever from a woman's womb.

Old 06-19-2018, 06:55 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,063 times
Why do conservatives want women to be denied care? Women need to be able to get abortions to have health care.

Old 06-19-2018, 07:10 AM

24,476 posts, read 17,215,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

And I turn that right back at you. It's amazing how conservatives are caviler about ripping living, breathing, sentient, terrified children from their mothers arms, but weep at removing a cluster of cells with no consciousness whatsoever from a woman's womb.

Why is it lies when it is the truth?

The thing is once that fetus is ripped out and destroyed it is dead. The kids at the border will be united with their parents again and the only question for them will be which side of the border they will be living on. The dead baby in the trash has no chance for anything.

I am for a womans right to choose but I am not a fan of abortion.

I don't think it is the best idea to separate kids from their parents at the border but something has to be done. We cannot have open borders. These parents that chance the illegal crossing have to know that there will be repercussions if they are caught. If a citizen is arrested in America they will be separated from their family. If a parent is unfit the kids will be taken away for their protection.

What is the answer at the border? Do we just wave everyone through and welcome them?

Old 06-19-2018, 07:10 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,818,108 times
I'm starting to believe the OP is some Russian anti-abortion/anti-woman troll lol.

Old 06-19-2018, 07:14 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

As far as the evangelicals and anti-choice people are concerned life begins at conception and ends at birth.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:35 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,514,899 times
Quote:
I believe in a womans right to choose but I find it ironic how the Left are champions for abortion and are almost proud that planned parenthood does so many.
Brush up on your facts.

Old 06-19-2018, 08:38 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Why does everyone want to deflect and not deal with the main title?
You are the one deflecting when you refuse to answer very relevant questions that have everything to do with the topic.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 06-19-2018 at 08:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies