Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 02:02 PM

24,488 posts, read 17,226,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Dems put on a Trump mask to win elections after election they take their masks off and become libs again MAGAKAGA

Dem House candidate in West Virginia voted for Trump
Richard Ojeda backed Donald Trump for president

In an interview with Hill.TV’s “Rising,” Ojeda said it’s not that he always agrees with Trump, who remains very popular in West Virginia.

“If you have a great idea, I'll support your great idea. But if you don't have a great idea, I won’t,” he said.

“Just because I support somebody doesn’t necessarily mean I'll agree with them always. If they do not do something that’s correct, I have the right to make comment.”

There is nothing wrong with that.

I like Trump but I don't agree with everything he proposes.

I liked Obama but I didn't agree with everything he proposed.

I think most Americans are like this and realize that politicians cannot be everything to everyone.

Some days it is smooth sailing and the next the waves start churning.

I applaud this Dem for breaking ranks with the identity politics of his party where it is all or nothing.

Old 06-19-2018, 02:41 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The majority of Americans don't want to be associated with the jackass in the White House.
You mean the majority in the Americas.

Old 06-19-2018, 03:04 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Thanks for bringing this guy to our attention, OP. I like someone who can assess a situation objectively, realize he made a mistake, and own it. And then vow to not make the same mistake again.

I suspect there are a great number of people who voted for Trump because they initially bought his BS, only to realize afterwards that they were conned, and will not make the same mistake again.

I like this guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies