Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 03:17 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Everyone is rightly appalled at such a suggestion. And yet, that's exactly what Donald Trump had been doing at the border to other people's children.

I do hope everyone who is appalled at this are equally appalled at what is being done to all of those other people's children.

But sadly, I don't think this is the case.

Really? Maybe you can show us where trump wants those children to be with pedophiles? We shall all wait....

Maybe you can show us where trump has called for all ICE agents families homes and their kids school to be surrounded or to "hack" the system to get all their addresses?

What's sad, is it appears that you agree with peter and are trying to equate what peter suggested to those who are only following the law, the ICE agents.......

Sad, but expected...and no where near surprised...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2018, 03:18 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,841,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
I thought he was dead
He is. Souless.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He must be one of those pedophiles scared to death they are next to get locked up.

Yep, I'd bet that's exactly what he is. Along with some of his "friends".

Old 06-20-2018, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
And this is the democrat party in 2018
All this wailing and gnashing of teeth will come back to bite them and they are too stupid to stop doing the very thing that causes them to lose elections.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milton Miteybad View Post
Oh, it happened all right. It was all too real.

So is the ongoing Secret Service investigation of Peter Fonda, precipitated by none other than...Peter Fonda and his overwhelming personal stupidity.

The sad thing about this tawdry little episode is that Peter Fonda is unlikely to learn any useful lesson from it.
These K Griffin, Rosie O types like him will do anything to get their names in the news. Has beens.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Though it was obviously poorly stated (which Trump never does) …. I think the implication was that if Trumps family were treated the way he is treating others …. he probably wouldn't allow it to happen.
What a ridiculous defense. These children are not being shut up with peodofiles unless somehow the pervert Peter Fonda snuck in undercover.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:30 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Thankfully Melania notified the Secret Service over this vile threat from this liberal scum. I hope that jackazz gets arrested and spend the rest of his miserable life in a supermax prison in solitary confinement as the law dictates
I do not agree with what he said, but how in the world was it a threat?

He said "they" meaning the border patrol... he sure didn't say he planned to harm the child in any way.

He's free to say whatever he wants on Twitter until Twitter decides it's not appropriate and they keep on letting Trump post inane crap on there, so I am thinking it'll continue.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Though it was obviously poorly stated (which Trump never does) …. I think the implication was that if Trumps family were treated the way he is treating others …. he probably wouldn't allow it to happen.
That's what I got from it, too.

There was no threat to Barron communicated in that tweet.

Not even sort of.

I surely would not say such a thing on Twitter, but he looks like he was pretty ticked off.

And, it was absolutely a statement about how little Trump seems to care about other people's kids.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What a ridiculous defense. These children are not being shut up with peodofiles unless somehow the pervert Peter Fonda snuck in undercover.
We have absolutely no idea. There are rumors of kids being molested in those shelters, so they may well be victims of pedophiles... even if they are older kids molesting younger ones.

Old 06-20-2018, 03:36 PM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Everyone is rightly appalled at such a suggestion. And yet, that's exactly what Donald Trump had been doing at the border to other people's children.

I do hope everyone who is appalled at this are equally appalled at what is being done to all of those other people's children.

But sadly, I don't think this is the case.
Tell me, where are these pedophiles coming from and after answering that, what is it that you are saying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies