Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2018, 01:33 AM
Status: "Repub's IVF ruling is anti-family and anti-America" (set 2 days ago)

5,782 posts, read 3,561,767 times

Advertisements

A Trump crowd chanting "CNN Sucks!!!"?

That alone is almost enough make me to hit the CNN YouTube channels subscribe button!!!

Almost

Unfortunately, I don't wanna be hit by dozens upon dozens of videos every day, so I'll simply visit them more. Either way, their CNN-bashing only adds to CNN's credibility in my eyes
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2018, 01:58 AM

1,348 posts, read 785,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
While I agree...it is funny, I'd just about bet that what is motivating Trump to say that is insecurity. Trump has always longed to be a true blue-blooded Manhattanite, or at least be completely accepted by those blue-bloods....and he isn't. You can't buy it, you are either to that particular manner born, or you're not. Anderson Cooper, yes. Trump, no (and Trump isn't even from Manhattan). If you aren't born to it, they might choose to embrace you....or not. Trump has never been truly embraced by that set, likely because he is too crass, gauche, etc. IMO, that lack of acceptance is a major reason why Graydon Carter having referred to Trump as a "short fingered vulgarian" over 30 years ago still gets under Trump's skin.
I don't think he give a flip about that. Perhaps, way back, when he was young and starting out in Manhattan but, now? No. Anyway, those with the major power and influence on that island aren't the Blue Bloods, it's the Jews. He's been tight with them for a long time.

Some people are very overt and very competitive; lots of NYers are like that and that's Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
Either way, their CNN-bashing only adds to CNN's credibility in my eyes
Seems that you missed the memo. Don't take my word for it....watch slimy CNN, use critical thinking and you'll see for yourself.

In additional to routinely false reporting, they are nothing but a defacto arm of the Dem Party. That was obvious to anyone with a working brain during 2016. They are breathtakingly biased, but worse than that, is their OMISSION of so much important news. We have the Watergate of our era (times 5!) happening right now and dedicated CNN-watchers are clueless about it. It's going to hit those poor fools like a ton bricks pretty soon. Talk about being willfully dialed-out! Only MSNBC sucks worse.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:11 AM

11,906 posts, read 5,531,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupp-certified View Post
The next President is going to be boring, that I can tell you!
I'd find a bit of boredom a relief at this point.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:34 AM

13,291 posts, read 9,808,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
The best part so far was when he was saying he couldn't tell if a protester was a man or a woman because his hair was so long. The SJW crowd will love that one.
Wow, that was a lame joke in 1963.

Old 06-21-2018, 03:09 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,572,212 times
Ok kool aid drinkers. I know you love your Imperial Leader and would love to have him as your President for LIFE. The man is a con man and Liar. Who needs to have Rallies after they are elected? The Liar in chief has a problem. Why blame Democrats? He is such a child he cannot accept blame for anything. How many Lies has he told so far? Most of you retired Republicans, have you realized that Your Liar in Chief who promised he would never touch Medicare or Social Security now wants to cut your benefits to balance the budget? Another Lie. It will be refreshing to get some Democrats in to push back against this tyrant.

Old 06-21-2018, 03:15 AM

11,906 posts, read 5,531,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Wow, that was a lame joke in 1963.
Right? Not only is it stale, but it seems to me that Trump should avoid hair jokes of all kinds. People who live in glass styling salons...

Old 06-21-2018, 04:04 AM

35,309 posts, read 51,988,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Ok kool aid drinkers. I know you love your Imperial Leader and would love to have him as your President for LIFE. The man is a con man and Liar. Who needs to have Rallies after they are elected? The Liar in chief has a problem. Why blame Democrats? He is such a child he cannot accept blame for anything. How many Lies has he told so far? Most of you retired Republicans, have you realized that Your Liar in Chief who promised he would never touch Medicare or Social Security now wants to cut your benefits to balance the budget? Another Lie. It will be refreshing to get some Democrats in to push back against this tyrant.
Rallies are what he does well,he gets to say as much bs as he wants and his brainwashed base can get to chant "lock her up" all night.

Old 06-21-2018, 06:06 AM

68,271 posts, read 53,999,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Rallies are what he does well,he gets to say as much bs as he wants and his brainwashed base can get to chant "lock her up" all night.

A true master of the Dog & Pony Show.

He creates a crisis at the border, blames others, then pats himself on the back for 'solving' it.

Sheeple cheer!

Old 06-21-2018, 06:17 AM

58,431 posts, read 26,762,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
President Trump laid into his opponents and doubled down on his immigration talk as the crowd in Minnesota went wild. Trump promises a big win in Minnesota in 2020 with 2016 being so so close in a state that is usually solidly blue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Ok49BGo-I

" crowd chants "CNN Sucks", and?

Do you post every insult thrown at Trump?

If No, why NOT?

As they say, "If you CAN'T take it DON'T dish it out!"

Old 06-21-2018, 06:21 AM

58,431 posts, read 26,762,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
While I agree...it is funny, I'd just about bet that what is motivating Trump to say that is insecurity. Trump has always longed to be a true blue-blooded Manhattanite, or at least be completely accepted by those blue-bloods....and he isn't. You can't buy it, you are either to that particular manner born, or you're not. Anderson Cooper, yes. Trump, no (and Trump isn't even from Manhattan). If you aren't born to it, they might choose to embrace you....or not. Trump has never been truly embraced by that set, likely because he is too crass, gauche, etc. IMO, that lack of acceptance is a major reason why Graydon Carter having referred to Trump as a "short fingered vulgarian" over 30 years ago still gets under Trump's skin.

Where did you get ypu physiologists degree?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies