Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 01:31 PM

10,721 posts, read 4,333,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Says the guy who thinks it's perfectly normal to discuss an infant's breast size.

I hope anyone around you who has little girls is aware of your beliefs.
Is it perfectly normal to wonder whether the baby will look like her mother....
There is no doubt about that, and I think most parents would have said that at some point.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:32 PM

4,251 posts, read 3,169,841 times
From a personal perspective I don't think much of Trump, he has numerous personality defects, but wasn't all this hashed out over and over and over again during the campaign? Why continue to bring it up? To what end? I guess some people have nothing better to do!

Old 06-22-2018, 01:37 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,644,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
There are many things that seem "off" and creepy about Trump to me. Flat, dead eyes, his mannerisms, facial expressions, his flag hugging stunts (does his base actually like this crap?), his whole effect, really. I do not understand how people could have watched and listened to him all throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, and thought that he was in any way fit or qualified to be POTUS. Our country has lost its mind, otherwise this guy wouldn't have gotten more than 1,000 votes.
I think the how has been well-established. People were presented with a horrible choice to make. Hillary or Trump. On one hand, we have a businessman with no political experience and a lot of skeletons in his closet. On the other hand, we have a career politician with just as many skeletons who is trying to win on the fact that she's a woman. I think, if people would actually be honest with each other, we would mostly agree that neither Hillary nor Trump actually deserved to hold the office of President of the United States. We were presented with two less than optimal choices, and one of them won out over the other. It's truly as simple as that.

And, on the subject of the OP, as a father, I think this is creepy as hell. But then again, I'm just a normal citizen. Maybe it's different for rich folks.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:47 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,013,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Is it perfectly normal to wonder whether the baby will look like her mother....
There is no doubt about that, and I think most parents would have said that at some point.

Yeah... regarding their faces typically... not their ****.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:55 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,644,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Yeah... regarding their faces typically... not their ****.
You know, I was sitting here thinking about this subject, and something rather strange occurred to me. I have encountered this sort of thing before, but daughters were not the subject. I was only about 20 or 21, and I had just started apprenticing to become a carpenter. I was working with a crew that consisted of a father (the boss) his son, the boss's brother, and about 6 other guys. I had only been working with them for a week or so, and didn't really know any of them well enough to call them friends or anything. But one day, while I was putting up some trim, I overheard a conversation some of the guys and the boss were having. Now, I have no idea exactly what they were discussing to bring this part up, but I hear the boss commenting on the size of his son's penis. And I mean, he sounds really pleased and proud about it. Now, I don't know exactly when the man caught a peek at his son's penis, but he was discussing it with the other guys and gloating about how large his son was. The whole thing sort of freaked me out a little. I didn't know who the hell I had hooked up to work with. Over time I figured out most of the guys were pretty normal fellas. But I always thought that conversation was a little strange. So I'm asking you guys, is it common for dads to brag about their son's junk?

Old 06-22-2018, 02:06 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,918,425 times
Quote:
Physical features (including bust), are not sexual.
Is a person that fits bras considered sexual?
Is a nudist deemed more sexual than a clothed person?
Its just a physical feature.
And its clear that Trump says a lot of things with lighthearted or jovial tone.
I've seen their photos, and its common for preteens to cuddle parents, so I don't see it as sexual.
Yeah, thats the donald.....light hearted and jovial.

Old 06-22-2018, 02:17 PM

33,298 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
I think the how has been well-established. People were presented with a horrible choice to make. Hillary or Trump. On one hand, we have a businessman with no political experience and a lot of skeletons in his closet. On the other hand, we have a career politician with just as many skeletons who is trying to win on the fact that she's a woman. I think, if people would actually be honest with each other, we would mostly agree that neither Hillary nor Trump actually deserved to hold the office of President of the United States.
Agreed.

Quote:
We were presented with two less than optimal choices, and one of them won out over the other. It's truly as simple as that.

And, on the subject of the OP, as a father, I think this is creepy as hell. But then again, I'm just a normal citizen. Maybe it's different for rich folks.
Nope.

We were presented with more choices in November, but not enough people decided to make those choices. If enough people had believed in someone other than one of the two of them....among the the choices in November.....they would have voted for that person, and that person would have gotten elected.

Old 06-22-2018, 02:24 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,013,204 times
Quote:
You know, I was sitting here thinking about this subject, and something rather strange occurred to me. I have encountered this sort of thing before, but daughters were not the subject. I was only about 20 or 21, and I had just started apprenticing to become a carpenter. I was working with a crew that consisted of a father (the boss) his son, the boss's brother, and about 6 other guys. I had only been working with them for a week or so, and didn't really know any of them well enough to call them friends or anything. But one day, while I was putting up some trim, I overheard a conversation some of the guys and the boss were having. Now, I have no idea exactly what they were discussing to bring this part up, but I hear the boss commenting on the size of his son's penis. And I mean, he sounds really pleased and proud about it. Now, I don't know exactly when the man caught a peek at his son's penis, but he was discussing it with the other guys and gloating about how large his son was. The whole thing sort of freaked me out a little. I didn't know who the hell I had hooked up to work with. Over time I figured out most of the guys were pretty normal fellas. But I always thought that conversation was a little strange. So I'm asking you guys, is it common for dads to brag about their son's junk?
No, it's no common.

Better question is "how'd he know the size of his sons penis?"

Old 06-22-2018, 02:54 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Quote:
Trump is known for giving all his children work experience at construction sites, so they can gain perspective.
And from what we've seen during his campaign and Presidency, Trump is very close with his children, not just with Ivanka.
And Trump has constantly defended Don Jr, always using the most complimentary terms despite a very difficult situation.
And during an interview with all his children, they all agreed Don Jr got into trouble the most, and yet its clear his father is very supportive.
I think everyone on this forum would be better for having Trump as their father.

What you talkin bout, Willis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump is known for grabbing women by the genitals. He's known for walking in on underage girls while they're dressing so he can ogle them.

You defending him for treating his daughters like pieces of ass is appalling, but I expect no less from a sycophant. But you should be aware that when you defend sexual perversion as vigorously as you are doing here, it makes people start to wonder about you.

Old 06-22-2018, 02:56 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Quote:
I had to re-read your post. I thought you wrote putting out some trim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.