Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 04:12 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Stay on topic. This thread is entirely about Trump's creepy relationship with his daughter.

No other Republican, let alone any Democrat, has ever made any comment, let alone repeatedly commenting on, the "hotness" of his daughter.

Trump wants his daughter, in a sickening, perverted, disgusting way.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Well, this is nothing new. It's just something else wrong about him and the dynamics he has created within his family. This is not the only photo of them when she was young, maybe three or four I've seen, then there having been awkward photos of them during her adult years.

Attachment 199230
The first time I saw this photo, I wondered why in the world Trump would put this photo out.

If this is what he thinks is appropriate for public display, can't help but wonder what he has tucked away in his night stand.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:18 AM

Reading through this thread makes me wonder about what's up with some who post here.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:34 AM

10,752 posts, read 4,342,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The first time I saw this photo, I wondered why in the world Trump would put this photo out.

If this is what he thinks is appropriate for public display, can't help but wonder what he has tucked away in his night stand.
But what is inappropriate?
Its just a pose, basically modelling.
Is it because she has his hand on his face?
That's nothing.
I've seen family members do that, its common.
Its my favorite photo of POTUS/Ivanka, a work of art.

Old 06-22-2018, 05:45 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,804,457 times
Not sure why creepy is in quotes.

What kind of sick person talks about their child that way?

But of course his supporters on here are fine with it. Guess they like to talk about their kid's bodies and wanting to have sex with them also. I had no idea so much of the country was fine with incest.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:20 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,767,469 times
I have no interest in defending the likes of Trump... but Democrats NEED to learn from this.

They need to understand the Clintonism is so toxic to VAST swaths of the country, that people were willing to elect an incestuous orange dotard instead.

Sure Trump is awful in a variety of ways. But clearly half the country believed that Clinton and what she stands for were worse. I've seen zero evidence that the DNC leadership understands this. If they run another Clinton-style globalist, they won't get this Bernie-bro's vote.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:49 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
The photo of Trump and Ivanka is creepy. The father of my daughters, never touched them in this provocative way.

It goes to morals. America deserves better.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:09 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
But what is inappropriate?
Its just a pose, basically modelling.
Is it because she has his hand on his face?
That's nothing.
I've seen family members do that, its common.
Its my favorite photo of POTUS/Ivanka, a work of art.
No, I think it is where the Donald has his hand.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:34 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yes, a normal adult and male parent.

And you lived in the W H, yourself? Pleazze...give it up. Don't even try to involve Obama in something such as this just since you are against him. There are too many who know better about he realities of. Besides, this topic is not regarding him.

The reason your HERO's behavior is ever analyzed is because he is actually offensive, abhorrent, unusual, off-putting, etc.
So I did a little research into Obama's official portrait to see what this guy is talking about. And I think what he is alluding to is an interpretation of the garden setting of the portrait by a right wing nut job and conspiracy theorist named Jerome Corsi. The official interpretation is that the garden represents Obama's African heritage, his birth in Hawaii, and events from his life. In Orsi's interpretation the garden represents something called "slavery pedophilia". Apparently Orsi believes Obama is part of some globalist pedophilia ring and that that is represented in his portrait. Orsi is a total whacko with no credibility whatsoever and his "slavery pedophilia" theory is beneath contempt. So no matter how anyone may feel about Obama personally or politically, when it comes to his family he is a true blue straight arrow without the faintest whiff of scandal (except in the minds of demented whack jobs like Jerome Corsi). In any event, we now return to our regularly scheduled program "Trump the Creep".

Old 06-22-2018, 07:41 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,328,716 times
Hmm, libs are still pigs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies