Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 01:11 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
That's not sexualizing an infant, that's lightheartedly talking about what features the offspring has from the parent.
Trump is known for assessing beauty.
Beauty alone isn't sexual.
Trump is known for grabbing women by the genitals. He's known for walking in on underage girls while they're dressing so he can ogle them.

You defending him for treating his daughters like pieces of ass is appalling, but I expect no less from a sycophant. But you should be aware that when you defend sexual perversion as vigorously as you are doing here, it makes people start to wonder about you.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:14 PM

10,747 posts, read 4,342,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Trump is known for grabbing women by the genitals. He's known for walking in on underage girls while they're dressing so he can ogle them.

You defending him for treating his daughters like pieces of ass is appalling, but I expect no less from a sycophant. But you should be aware that when you defend sexual perversion as vigorously as you are doing here, it makes people start to wonder about you.
I've just seen how people can wonder about Trump, despite him doing no harm to Ivanka.
So people "wondering" is clearly very meaningless.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:15 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
That's not sexualizing an infant, that's lightheartedly talking about what features the offspring has from the parent.
Trump is known for assessing beauty.
Beauty alone isn't sexual.

You've been drinking too much Trump-aid or you're a pervert if you think it's normal or "lighthearted" to talk about an infant's sexual parts the way Trump talked about his baby daughter. And have you seen some of those pre-teen photos of Ivanka hanging all over her father in a sexual way?

Quote:
I've just seen how people can wonder about Trump, despite him doing no harm to Ivanka.
So people "wondering" is clearly very meaningless.

You can't judge if Trump has done harm to Ivanka or not, just by looking at her. No one can. Fathers have been known to even be screwing their daughters for years and you couldn't tell by looking at them.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You've been drinking too much Trump-aid or you're a pervert if you think it's normal or "lighthearted" to talk about an infant's sexual parts the way Trump talked about his baby daughter. And have you seen some of those pre-teen photos of Ivanka hanging all over her father in a sexual way?
Physical features (including bust), are not sexual.
Is a person that fits bras considered sexual?
Is a nudist deemed more sexual than a clothed person?
Its just a physical feature.
And its clear that Trump says a lot of things with lighthearted or jovial tone.
I've seen their photos, and its common for preteens to cuddle parents, so I don't see it as sexual.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I've been trying not to go there, giving that poster plenty of opportunity to prove otherwise, but at this point I think he's shown his hand.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Wow. Please do not have kids. You lack all sense of boundaries. I would sincerely fear for any children you had.
A child is not allowed to cuddle a parent. I see.

24,621 posts, read 9,449,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Not normal.
No harm no foul.

Did you see the video where Tom Brady demanded and received an awkwardly long kiss on the lips from his 11 year old son, yes on the lips. Some parents are more creepy than others.

9,639 posts, read 6,016,325 times
Quote:
Physical features (including bust), are not sexual.
Is a person that fits bras considered sexual?
Is a nudist deemed more sexual than a clothed person?
Its just a physical feature.
And its clear that Trump says a lot of things with lighthearted or jovial tone.
I've seen their photos, and its common for preteens to cuddle parents, so I don't see it as sexual.

A father talking about the size of their daughters **** is a pervert. As black and white as it comes.

But you'll continue to defend perversion, so carry on.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
I've been trying not to go there, giving that poster plenty of opportunity to prove otherwise, but at this point I think he's shown his hand.
You've been trying not to, but you can't resist thinking of everything in a sexual way....

Old 06-22-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
You've been trying not to, but you can't resist thinking of everything in a sexual way....
Says the guy who thinks it's perfectly normal to discuss an infant's breast size.

I hope anyone around you who has little girls is aware of your beliefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies