Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 09:38 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
So basically you have no answer .. got it!

find me a liberal/left wing source that talks about the cost of illegal immigration to taxpayers .
No. It appears you want to have everything spoon fed just to dismiss it later. The poster checked your claim-it turned out to be bogus.

That’s what you get for making claims with misinformation.

Didn’t they tell you in school to do your own work? I remember the nuns in school always saying that.

Please do your own research. Step out of the echo chamber.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2018, 09:46 AM

1,066 posts, read 629,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Why don't white people....just have more babies?
People are not wanting more babies. 50% of the people I know realize babies are a lot of work and expensive, I personally went and got fixed at 23. Many of my friends are following suit.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:48 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yeah but you'd be stupid to check a box saying you're white. Got some kids in my life that are 1/4 Mexican. I had to remind them of that when applying to colleges, financial aid etc.
Well, if that's the only way they'd qualify, then by all means......

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
No. It appears you want to have everything spoon fed just to dismiss it later. The poster checked your claim-it turned out to be bogus.

That’s what you get for making claims with misinformation.

Didn’t they tell you in school to do your own work? I remember the nuns in school always saying that.

Please do your own research. Step out of the echo chamber.
I do my own research one of the few on CD it seems , rather than spouting opinions . You guys on the left don’t have any research of your own about what illegal immigration costs because you don’t care about the billions spent and wasted I guess .

Again if you disagree with $133 billion what is the cost ?

I’ll be waiting ...

7,783 posts, read 6,083,784 times
Quote:
If they weren't paying so much in taxes to "help out" the illegals that are already here, they could afford to have another child.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:52 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
Quote:

The median age of white Non-Hispanic women is older than the peak child- bearing years.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:54 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
6 of those 26 states are due to an aging population:

3 states - Maine, WV, Vermont- experienced more deaths than births among all races. They have an aging population, thus more deaths than births. This is indicated in the OP's link.

3 states - Florida, Arizona, Nevada - are retirement states, thus they have a higher death rate because lots of old people, many which moved there from other places .

24 states don't have more white deaths than births.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:55 AM

They cost billions AND they are bringing crime too like Trump has said .

But liberals and media will have you fooled that they all just want to be DACA college kids and sweet old grandmas.

Gee think that people would change their opinion on illegals if they knew the costs and high number of criminal illegals. Yes Americans commit crime too .. but we don’t need to be importing MORE criminals .

“Unfortunately, almost every public official not named Jeff Sessions guards against disclosure of illegal-immigrant crime data more tenaciously than disclosure of nuclear launch codes. But in 2011, GAO conducted a study on criminal aliens incarcerated in state jails and prisons. According to GAO, in FY 2009 295,959 SCAAP criminal aliens, of whom approximately 227,600 are illegal aliens, were incarcerated in state jails and prisons. This is a 40 percent and 25 percent increase, respectively, in criminal-alien incarcerations in state jails and prisons since FY 2003.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...l-immigration/

Old 06-22-2018, 09:59 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,364,015 times
Quote:
You can't be serious, can you? People with a whit of common sense, regardless of nationality or ethnicity, choose to have children commensurate with their ability to care for them. Children take a lot of time, energy, and money to raise. My kids are all over the map with their desire to have children of their own. One definitely does not want to have children at all, and I accept that without question. It's difficult to manage parenthood today. We don't have a particularly child-friendly culture.

Old 06-22-2018, 10:02 AM

Come to the ghettos in L.A you’ll see a lot of young women with multiple kids .

I guess Dems want more of that . More welfare , more food stamps , more EBT .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies