Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 06:00 PM

33,507 posts, read 18,040,129 times

Advertisements

So true. Glad this Christian is passionate about it.

Fact is Obama had two years to fix immigration. He didn't"t want to. He rather keep the opened borders,and get as many illegals here permanently.. In time all those anchor babies will vote out every white person and open the borders wide for all South Americans to come here and change the laws to put them first. This is Obama's transformation and total control with a one party system. One party in power will happen if this continues.. . Keeping on the opened borders path will seal it.A slow transformation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2018, 06:05 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,422,751 times
Talking More Trumpling drivel about "open borders"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
So true. Glad this Christian is passionate about it.

Fact is Obama had two years to fix immigration. He didn't"t want to. He rather keep the opened borders,and get as many illegals here permanently.. In time all those anchor babies will vote out every white person and open the borders wide for all South Americans to come here and change the laws to put them first. This is Obama's transformation and total control with a one party system. One party in power will happen if this continues.. . Keeping on the opened borders path will seal it.A slow transformation.
I've lived on the border for 35 years now. I can step onto the front porch and see Mexico.

I used to cross that border twice/day when I worked in a twin plant.

The border has never been open in our lifetimes. And it's one heck of a lot more controlled now than it was 25 years ago.

Where do you get this psychotic "open borders" baloney that I keep hearing from Trumplings, anyway?

Tell me about your own border experiences.

Please...

There, I asked nicely.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Aside from not being Christ-like, that dude is just unhinged.
You think Jesus never got angry and showed it?. You don't know Jesus.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I've lived on the border for 35 years now. I can step onto the front porch and see Mexico.

I used to cross that border twice/day when I worked in a twin plant.

The border has never been open in our lifetimes. And it's one heck of a lot more controlled now than it was 25 years ago.

Where do you get this psychotic "open borders" baloney that I keep hearing from Trumplings, anyway?

Tell me about your own border experiences.

Please...

There, I asked nicely.

One part of the border. Ha ha. Go to towns in PENNSYLVANIA and NEW JERSEY where they have taken over large cities. You know nothing!!

Old 06-22-2018, 07:00 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,422,751 times
Quote:
One part of the border. Ha ha.
The busiest part. The part you call "open" because you heard some fool make that comment and it scared you.
Quote:
Go to towns in PENNSYLVANIA and NEW JERSEY where they have taken over large cities.
Which large cities?

Quote:
You know nothing!!
So, tell me about your border experiences.

We'll compare notes.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:13 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,579,335 times
Quote:
You think Jesus never got angry and showed it?. You don't know Jesus.
Jesus got mad at cruelty and lack of compassion. Jesus' most visible display of anger was at the temple when he drove out the money changers who occupied the area of the temple which was ordained to be the place of prayer for the gentiles to pray to his dad. Jesus was about ending division and ending tribal blind allegiance. Give me other examples of Jesus getting mad. An other example of Jesus getting mad was at the thought of children being hurt. A millstone should be placed around a victimizer and the person tosses on the sea is what Jesus more or less said.

Old 06-22-2018, 07:49 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,128,156 times
Quote:
Fact is Obama had two years to fix immigration. He didn't"t want to. He rather keep the opened borders,and get as many illegals here permanently..

Here's some facts for you:
  • Not one Democratic President ever proposed open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Presidential Candidate ever proposed open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Senator advocates open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Congressman advocates open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Governor advocates open borders.
  • The Democratic platform does not endorse open borders.
What's an "open border Democrat"? I don't know, no one has ever seen one, kind of like the Loch Ness monster or Sasquatch.

Old 06-22-2018, 08:34 PM

21,026 posts, read 19,492,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Here's some facts for you:
  • Not one Democratic President ever proposed open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Presidential Candidate ever proposed open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Senator advocates open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Congressman advocates open borders.
  • Not one Democratic Governor advocates open borders.
  • The Democratic platform does not endorse open borders.
What's an "open border Democrat"? I don't know, no one has ever seen one, kind of like the Loch Ness monster or Sasquatch.
Don’t tell the liberals that. They might dump the Democratic Party.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:27 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,610,099 times
Quote:
One part of the border. Ha ha. Go to towns in PENNSYLVANIA and NEW JERSEY where they have taken over large cities. You know nothing!!
OK, then!

I've lived in New Jersey my whole life. Never heard of any large city (or small town, for that matter) being taken over by illegals.

How about you name names?

(I'm not holding my breath waiting for an answer, of course)

Old 06-23-2018, 06:38 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,738,074 times
I’m still waiting for evangelicals to start being Christian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies