Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 05:55 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,511,169 times

Advertisements

My first thought was that he should also hold an event for innocent minorities who have been killed by police officers. Then it dawned on me that his base would never see any minority killed by a police officer as being innocent. Then I had a vision of the former president holding such an event and the madness that would have ensued from the right saying Obama doesn't care for whites killed by immigrants. SMH

Whenever anyone gets killed whether it's a white family killed by a wrong way driver or a black man killed by a white police officer, it's tragic. I'm not sure why there needs to be a contest. They should all be put in jail if they kill someone. How hard is that for folks to say?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2018, 05:57 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,779,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
You are missing the point . These people are here due to a weak border and laws .
They shouldn’t be here in the first place . Yet the Dems don’t want a wall . They want open borders instead .

Pretty callous to say the story of those killed by illegal aliens “isn’t newsworthy “

I’m sure you wouldn’t say that if one of your loved ones was killed . The media hasn’t been giving any attention to this issue .
A lot of these people killed are also minorities too . But the left doesn’t care.

Illegal aliens are your main focus you put them above everyone else . It’s all Pelosi and your other leaders talk about . “Protecting vulnerable illegals “
I’m not singling out those killed in trumps political theater, I’m saying that the USA is a violent nation and any single murder is not generally newsworthy outside of the community where it happens. I saw one of the signs that a person was holding that said his relative was killed by a drunk driver that was illegal. Sorry, over 40,000 were killed on America’s roads last year and you blame msm for not giving full coverage to each one?

Old 06-22-2018, 06:07 PM

1,991 posts, read 899,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
if Trump cared so much then he would not have just told congress to wait till midterms to pass a immigration bill.
Exactly!

Old 06-22-2018, 06:11 PM

1,991 posts, read 899,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
So the victims families speaking about how their loved ones were killed are racist ?
You remind me of Osmium.

Old 06-22-2018, 08:00 PM

18,557 posts, read 7,361,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
That'l teach those murderous 6 year old thugs.
The "6 year old thugs" are unlikely to grow up to be thugs, but they are highly likely to cost taxpayers a huge amount in subsidies for them and their descendants, in perpetuity. They and their descendants are also going to vote for their interests, which will differ from those of most current citizens. They will make our citizens poorer. And the more of them who come, the poorer we will get, until we are all dirt poor ourselves. There is no doubt whatsoever that keeping them out is the morally right thing to do.

Old 06-22-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
My first thought was that he should also hold an event for innocent minorities who have been killed by police officers. Then it dawned on me that his base would never see any minority killed by a police officer as being innocent.
You know what dawns on me? You're not trying to get the facts. I know that the media will tell you lies, but you need to figure that out for yourself -- and do some research.

Innocent "majorities" -- or "whites" as non-racists would say it -- are more likely to be killed by cops than innocent non-whites.

Old 06-22-2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He should also hold an event about other innocent people killed in this country by trigger happy police officers.
Now, that's better. When you put it that way, I can share your concern about out-of-control cops.

Old 06-22-2018, 08:15 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,559,342 times
Media Matters trolls will ignore this video of the Angel families talking about how their children were killed by illegals but the rest of you who want to understand this issue need to watch.

Then ask yourself why Fox News is the only TV network allowing these parents to speak. What are they afraid of? Is censorship okay?

One mother at the end said something a bit shocking about Trump because it was true but Trump appreciated it. That's what you call 'a teaser.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3b3lRliig

Old 06-22-2018, 08:16 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,791,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Media Matters trolls will ignore this video of the Angel families talking about how their children were killed by illegals but the rest of you who want to understand this issue need to watch.

Then ask yourself why Fox News is the only TV network allowing these parents to speak. What are they afraid of? Is censorship okay?

One mother at the end said something a bit shocking about Trump because it was true but Trump appreciated it. That's what you call 'a teaser.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3b3lRliig
I saw this in CNN.

Old 06-22-2018, 08:22 PM

23,442 posts, read 12,481,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yes, I saw the photo on Time. I think it captured brilliantly what this man is about.

Obama didn't separate over 2,000 kids from their families in two months' time.

And yeah, I thought Obama was pretty cool.
"Pretty cool" how obama willingly gave thousands of kids to any trafficker who'd asked for them, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies