Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2018, 09:27 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,322 times

Advertisements

This is why FAKE news is dangerous.

Protesting is one thing, getting harassed by a bunch of libertard thugs is another. The fringe of the left is out of control.

Reminds me of when I got spit in the face for my Bernie vote by a crazed Hilary supporter claiming I took a vote from her. Seriously insane.

How many Democrats are they going to force out of their party with these actions? I'm not the only one who's left disgusted.

Old 06-24-2018, 09:31 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post

Protesting is one thing, getting harassed by a bunch of libertard thugs is another. The fringe of the left is out of control.

Reminds me of when I got spit in the face for my Bernie vote by a crazed Hilary supporter claiming I took a vote from her. Seriously insane.

How many Democrats are they going to force out of their party with these actions? I'm not the only one who's left disgusted.
They're working themselves up in to a frothy rage with this exaggerated rhetoric. They've got to stop believing their own bull****. They twist things to get an emotional reaction but they're not supposed to take themselves literally. People are going to end up getting hurt.

Old 06-24-2018, 09:33 AM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Liberals don't believe in anything peaceful. They will protest anything for which they disagree and will go to any length. Their latest target, DHS Sec Nielsen, is no exception.

Old 06-24-2018, 09:34 AM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Default Lessons To Be Learned The Hard Way

Quote:

The left might as well keep doing what they've been doing, but they're going to do it anyway, regardless of the expense. It's a matter of time before enough Democrats leave the party to where there's nothing left.

It's just a bunch of thugs now.

Old 06-24-2018, 09:38 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
So says the person who lives in Mexico much of the time.

Resisting remotely is useless when compared with being on the ground in the U.S.

Do as you say, not as you do.
You don't think leaving the US and spending all our disposable income in MX is not a sign of resistance?!? BTW we put the contract on our new hacienda on Inauguration Day. That said, we will be in the US for a family wedding next week and I will participate on June 30th in demonstrations being held across the US.

You can find a demonstration location here.
https://front.moveon.org/

Old 06-24-2018, 09:39 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Liberals don't believe in anything peaceful. They will protest anything for which they disagree and will go to any length. Their latest target, DHS Sec Nielsen, is no exception.
Wrong. The protest was a peaceful one. And you act like peacefully protesting is illegal, which it's not. The right to free speech is not just for racists, liars, and bigots.

Old 06-24-2018, 09:49 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Twenty people walking down the street with signs for an hour is a "mob" descending? She gets more people on Halloween I bet.

Gawd--the alt-right extremists are such drama queens! And they seem outraged that Americans have the nerve to use their rights. Shaming is an old American tradition isn't it? Was anyone trespassing? Anyone arrested?

Those in positions of power who choose to use that power in a way people disagree with should get used to it, rather than playing victim snowflakes.

Old 06-24-2018, 09:56 AM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:

I thought I was the only one. I was disowned and branded a racist when I told everyone I had no intentions of voting for Obama in 2012. I actually voted for Gary Johnson instead, just because he is pushing for the right to own and smoke pot, and the funny thing is, I don't even use the stuff myself. Never have, never will, but I know my share of potheads, and know the most dangerous part of the drug is when they have to either go to the dealer to buy the stuff, or risk a police raiding their home for owning a plant and getting shot and killed in the process. This is why I want it legalized, because making it criminal is what has made it dangerous, not the actual drug itself.

Either way, just think of this scenario. If you were a black person wearing either a vote Hillary or Obama sign and walked into an all white republican voting block, or if you were the white person wearing a Trump or Bush hat, and walked into an all black democratic voting block, which person would be in the most dangerous situation. I mean, just look at this video, actions speak a thousand words.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies