Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2018, 03:13 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Have you watched the video? Have you read the article? It doesn't sound like it.

The woman mentioned President Trump during her racist tantrum, which was recorded by Guzman's mother and went viral on Twitter.
Ok and ? She’s an individual responsible for her own actions . Perhaps she’s mentally ill we don’t know her story do you ?
Couldn’t hear her mention Trump on the video the audio was really bad /not clear .

If the point your trying to make is that all Trump voters act like this .

There would be millions of these videos out there daily.

Maybe you can help me find a clip of Trump telling people to go out and call Hispanic gardeners bad names .
I’ll be waiting...

Also again nobody said this lady is some kind of a hero .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2018, 03:46 PM

Quote:
I've made my point by posting what the article and video states. You've posted your opinion. Trump has encouraged this type of behavior from looney's that follow the cult clan. Again from the article that OP posted and what this discussion is about:

Trump used similar wording when he announced he was running for president in 2015. He said Mexico is "not sending" their best people, and alluded to them as "rapists."

Again all you have posted is your opinion which has no facts to back it up. Most of the statements I posted are from the actual video and/or article. I guess you don't know the difference between opinion and a factual statement. Moving along...
You keep saying the same stuff , twisting around something he said years ago .

It’s those on the left vocalizing harrassment , not President Trump .

Meanwhile your leader of the Resistance movement encouraged people to harrass members of Trump admin in public just days ago ..

This is from CNN .. so you can’t complain it’s from Fox ..

Maxine Waters encourages supporters to harass Trump administration officials
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/25/polit...als/index.html

Old 06-28-2018, 04:18 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,206 times
I hope this lady never has a mother-in-law or becomes one.

Old 06-28-2018, 04:39 PM

62,865 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
I've made my point by posting what the article and video states. You've posted your opinion. Trump has encouraged this type of behavior from looney's that follow the cult clan. Again from the article that OP posted and what this discussion is about:

Trump used similar wording when he announced he was running for president in 2015. He said Mexico is "not sending" their best people, and alluded to them as "rapists."

Again all you have posted is your opinion which has no facts to back it up. Most of the statements I posted are from the actual video and/or article. I guess you don't know the difference between opinion and a factual statement. Moving along...

Christ, not this again. Mexico is sending illegal aliens not legal immigrants as legal immigrants aren't "sent" they come on their own with the proper paperwork in hand. And yes, those illegal aliens aren't the best people as they are stealing American jobs, taxes and resources and violating a lot of our laws. Trump did not call them all rapists either he said some were good people.

Trump has not encouraged anyone to attack Hispanic gardeners here legally either. How many lies are you and yours going to continue to repeat?

Old 06-28-2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Christ, not this again. Mexico is sending illegal aliens not legal immigrants as legal immigrants aren't "sent" they come on their own with the proper paperwork in hand. And yes, those illegal aliens aren't the best people as they are stealing American jobs, taxes and resources and violating a lot of our laws. Trump did not call them all rapists either he said some were good people.

Trump has not encouraged anyone to attack Hispanic gardeners here legally either. How many lies are you and yours going to continue to repeat?
It’s been years and they STILL are telling same lies !

Sad isn’t it ?

Old 06-28-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Did you miss the part where I said just because the woman is ignorant or uneducated about the term race doesn't make it any more ok?

You call it an objection when the article clearly says,

Video shows the unidentified woman confronting Esteban Guzman and his mom and saying she hated them because they are "Mexican."

"You’re rapists, and animals," she said. “Drug dealers, rapists and animals."

What is she objecting to if the man was born in Californa? If the man is a landscaper, why does she accuse him of being a rapist?

The woman mentioned President Trump during her racist tantrum, which was recorded by Guzman's mother and went viral on Twitter.

No spin here.

And just where did I disagree with you that what the woman did was ok? In fact I said otherwise but you feel the need to hammer away at me anyway. Why is that? Again, I'm sure she was referring to those here illegally and didn't know the status of the gardener but made a false assumption and yes that was ignorant of her. I'm sure her hate isn't directed at Mexicans here legally. Most of us don't hate Mexicans here illegally we just object to their presence here and rightly so!

Once again, Mexico isn't sending legal immigrants here they are sending/encouraging their citizens to come here illegally and no they aren't the best people and I have explained why in another post. Once again, Trump did not call them all rapists either but you liberal lefties keep repeating this same old lie anyway. In your own words.... stop just stop!

Old 06-28-2018, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Why are you spinning? The thread is about a nasty racist lady spewing hate to a US citizen that is a landscaper. Again, he is not illegal or a rapist. The right with the reaching and spinning facts is unbelievable.

How many times do you have to be told that Mexican isn't a race it's a nationality before you get it? The woman made hateful, uninformed, false claims and remarks to a U.S. citizen of Mexican descent but it has nothing to do with racism. No one is spinning any facts here. It's you that is unbelievable still harping away and no one is defending this woman in the first place.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
It’s been years and they STILL are telling same lies !

Sad isn’t it ?

Sad indeed! They see a racist behind every bush. Mexican isn't a race anyway. The woman was ignorant and no one is saying otherwise.

Old 06-28-2018, 10:10 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,603,975 times
I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Old 06-28-2018, 10:14 PM

7,492 posts, read 5,744,386 times
Considering the rabid attacks conservatives put up with from liberals everyday we should give a **** about this because?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies