Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 12:40 AM

16,541 posts, read 8,584,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I seriously would not be so flippant with such mean criticism, be careful of stepping on certain toes, Hillary has actually accomplished a LOT.

And yes, if Trump is impeached, Hillary does then still have a path to the Whitehouse.
Well I think your opinion that "Hillary has done a lot" (assuming you mean positive things as SoS) is misguided.
Frankly it is just the opposite as virtually everything she did had negative consequences. Whether it be throwing Mubarak under the bus and helping the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt (leading to countless Coptic Christians being slaughter), the failed "Russian Reset" which helped embolden them to take Crimea, ousting Gaddafi which led to the debacle in Benghazi along with her failure to secure our embassy, etc., etc., etc.

As to you believing she would have a path to the WH if Trump is impeached, you must not have a good grasp on reality.
The only chance she would ever have to be in the WH again in an official capacity, would be to win the 2020 election, or marry Trump or Pence.
I don't see any of those three things happening.

`
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 02:08 AM

652 posts, read 340,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Does anyone remember which candidate got the most votes?
Educate yourself, it will set you free.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:07 AM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
1st I love Gordon Lightfoot, and the song the Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald. Great song, and this was a funny parody.

But as to your post Hillary Clinton does not have a path to the Whitehouse if President Trump is impeached. That would then fall to the Vice President. Hillary's only chance at the Whitehouse would be to run for president in an another election.

Even though I support Trump, I just disagree with the thrashing of Hillary, she was commanding and maybe even brilliant in her role as SOS....that is one of the reasons why she would be credible as POTUS. She could be inserted as POTUS if and when things crumble for Trump:

Several articles spell-out that yes, Hillary still does have a legal pathway to the presidency:

Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President if Russia Probe Finds Conspiracy Evidence

HILLARY CLINTON COULD STILL BECOME PRESIDENT IF RUSSIA PROBE FINDS CONSPIRACY EVIDENCE

Old 06-29-2018, 12:44 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
Hillary Clinton does not have a path to the Whitehouse if President Trump is impeached. Hillary's only chance at the Whitehouse would be to run for president in an another election.

Well, she might have a good chance at this other white edifice

Old 06-29-2018, 12:48 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegabern View Post
Trivializing the deaths of 29 men to score points with the lowest among us.

Do yourself a favor and visit the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum in Paradise, MI. Stand on the shores of Lake Superior during a November storm.

Show some respect and stop being so pathetic.
You are asking a lot from Trump supporters. And yes they are pathetic.

Old 06-29-2018, 04:04 PM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I remember a song, " The Wreck of the Walter Fritz Mondale".

Old 06-29-2018, 07:51 PM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I seriously would not be so flippant with such mean criticism, be careful of stepping on certain toes, Hillary has actually accomplished a LOT.

And yes, if Trump is impeached, Hillary does then still have a path to the Whitehouse.
Hillary has accomplished a LOT? Like standing upright?

Do they not teach American Civics in high schools anymore? Hillary MIGHT have a path to the White House in 2020. IF she lives that long (or at least stays out of a nursing home).

If an impeachment were to take place, Mike Pence would be the POTUS. Sheesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies