Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 09:49 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Sorry, Trump supporters are as obsessed with Hillary as Trump is with Obama. She's the boogie man in the blankets! Trump knows over half the country would still re-elect Obama and it infuriates him so he can't stop talking about Obama ever. Obama, meanwhile, doesn't even say his name and just rolls his eyes.
whats the justification for saying obsession? I'm just curious..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 10:50 PM

16,581 posts, read 8,600,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
whats the justification for saying obsession? I'm just curious..
Don't waste your time as I have with Seacove, as they only see things one way. Obviously had Hillary followed the lead of McCain or Romney, we would not be taking aobut her as much. The same is true if Obama had followed the traditional role of former presidents, and tha tis to retire into rpivate life and not comment on the present administration like Bush did with him.
Instead he is out there stirring the ____ because it is in his nature. He was a natural rabble rouser, and he is reverting back to it.

BTW - For those of you who didn't know, Obama & Co held a huge fundraiser at the home of Allan Mutchnik, an executive of Harbor Freight Tools, and his wife, Nicole.
They have been major donors to Democratic candidates and causes, and gave tens of thousands of dollars to a committee benefiting Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2016.

So some of you might think twice before going to Harbor Freight to buy junk Chinese tools to save a few bucks.

`

Old 06-29-2018, 11:00 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,454,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
No one cares about Hillary Clinton. Why do people keep bringing her up?
I heard she's running again, so we might as well just see it through. That way it won't be a shock when she says "I'm baaaackkkk"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOkSvLqkafU

Old 06-29-2018, 11:02 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,454,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Don't waste your time as I have with Seacove, as they only see things one way. Obviously had Hillary followed the lead of McCain or Romney, we would not be taking aobut her as much. The same is true if Obama had followed the traditional role of former presidents, and tha tis to retire into rpivate life and not comment on the present administration like Bush did with him.
Instead he is out there stirring the ____ because it is in his nature. He was a natural rabble rouser, and he is reverting back to it.

BTW - For those of you who didn't know, Obama & Co held a huge fundraiser at the home of Allan Mutchnik, an executive of Harbor Freight Tools, and his wife, Nicole.
They have been major donors to Democratic candidates and causes, and gave tens of thousands of dollars to a committee benefiting Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign in 2016.

So some of you might think twice before going to Harbor Freight to buy junk Chinese tools to save a few bucks.

`
That explains why their tools are all cheap ass ****.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:08 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

`
Obama has been silent about trump. So what are you talking about.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:11 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,741 times
A thread with an uncivil title in regards to others acting civilly. How ironic.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:21 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,516,741 times
Quote:
And the circle is complete
Except that I didn't whine that nobody cares about her/complained about attention paid to her...while simultaneously contributing to a thread that that is about her...you did.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:29 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Except that I didn't whine that nobody cares about her/complained about attention paid to her...while simultaneously contributing to a thread that that is about her...you did.
Lol

Well, since you didn’t get the reference, I guess we shall leave it at that.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:39 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,193 times
Quote:
No one cares about Hillary Clinton. Why do people keep bringing her up?
Because politically, she's the joke of my lifetime. Haven't you heard that laughter is good for the soul?

Old 06-29-2018, 11:40 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
Hilary still trying to keep herself in the news, lol.
She sure does. lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
Because, watch, she's going to force herself into the 2020 race. If she can still stand-up by then.
I saw an article earlier today that she and Biden are favorites for 2020 (gah, it feels like I'm talking about 20/20 the tv show).

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Just wait until Trump is out of office. There will be no peaceful transition with him. He will constantly tweet derogatory things about our next president and call them inept. He will go on and on about what a great president he was versus them
haha I think it will be more like, I tried to tell them. Idiots. They didn't listen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies