Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 04:28 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times

Advertisements

More and more are walking up to the hypocrisy of the left.

I was once a liberal too so I can relate

The #walkaway hashtag is being used by former liberals to tell their stories.

Great video that totally exposes the left for their intolerance and hate .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs7uoOkag

—-
When actor James Woods tweeted out the hashtag “#WalkAway” in late June, even the alt-right missed the enormity of what lay beneath it. The Democratic Party had, in fact, struck an iceberg.

Some 5 million people on Facebook and YouTube have seen the video by now. A very handsome gay man, who you just assume is about to scold you on progressive talking points, instead says this:

https://m.theepochtimes.com/viral-wa...y_2578446.html

Last edited by Ibginnie; 06-30-2018 at 07:28 AM.. Reason: copyright violation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 04:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
I walked away from the establishment One Worlders, 24 years ago.

Ross Perot sparked it and Ron Paul drove it home.

Old 06-29-2018, 04:32 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
LOL. Saw some of this nonsense the other day. Heres the facts-Democrats and Republicans are losing voters, independents are gaining them. Currently the Republicans are not viewed favorably by independants-who they need to win elections. The hard right stance of the Republicans have turned people away. And the shift right by the Democrats mixed in with some far left Democrats has turned people away too.

Old 06-29-2018, 04:44 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,065,317 times
Clearly the only Democrats he knows are SJWs. I have met maybe 3-4 SJWs and one Flat-earther in my lifetime. SJW's are such a small portion of the Democrat party that all of these articles he is talking about are literally just articles. Sure their are mvoements out there and it may seem like a lot but I don't know a single piece of Legislation that is even statewide that was enacted by an SJW. Berkeley itself, the most SJW city in the entire U.S, still is roughly 50-50 SJW vs. non-SJWs... He says walk away from things that if you don't look for like Conservatives do don't actually exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior- If you look at the Wikipedia for SJW, the most impactful thing done by them has been BLM/ Anti-fa and Gamergate. All movements/issues that have no real political power or any power besides BLM (body cameras) which is arguably not even a bad outcome for society as a whole.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:06 PM

Looks like constantly making white males to be the enemy and constantly talking about “white privilege” has turned off .. white males to the Democratic Party .

Just shocking right ?

Even worse for Democrats, in the last two years, support from white millennial men has gone from the Democrats leading Republicans by 12% to the Republicans leading by 11%, a shocking 23% shift.

WOW: Survey Finds Among White Millenial Men, 23% Move From Dems To GOP In Last Two Years
https://www.dailywire.com/news/32485...e-hank-berrien

Old 06-29-2018, 11:15 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,571 times
This guy is SPOT ON on his analysis! Great movement. No one can get ahead believing that they are an oppressed victim and it's all a lie. The left wants to keep these people down so that they vote for them.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:35 PM

1,645 posts, read 1,212,993 times
My best friend Carl when he was alive was a white Bi-sexual Man; Carl loved to party, as it turns out that is also what killed him. But when he was alive he could tell you of conversation on conversation of the GAY community trashing straight people, as Carl put it "Breeders". That oh you are a Breeder and look down on them. Carl would respond that if it were not for Breeders, you would not exist.

Carl was closer to a libertarian than a Republican, but voted Republican on the national level. We differed on the rare occasion on politics, but for the most part had the same views.

Carl would be the first to carry a weapon, as he had both a carry conceal permit, and in Virginia Carl was listed as a Special Conservator of the Peace. Which gave Carl the same arrest powers as a police officer. Many of his GAY friends would give him grief for caring a weapon, even to go as far as "Why do you feel you need to carry a weapon".

Carl would always answer for two reasons:
1.) To protect myself and those around me.
2.) Because I can and I have the right to do so.

Ironically after the Pulse Night Club shooting, those same friends that gave Carl grief for caring a gun; were now glad that someone around them was caring a gun. So at least on a small scale Carl was able to reach and change the minds of a few people.

Old 06-29-2018, 11:46 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,794,746 times
I've been reading many of the post on FB. There is quite a bit of substance with it. The beautiful part of it, no one is ugly to each other with any of it.
It's pretty amazing to see people actually care about our country over party. People are tired of the lies and crap from parties....it actually helps you to realize how exactly Trump was elected.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:29 AM

People should be RUNNING away from the Democratic Party .

Old 06-30-2018, 01:09 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,716,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
People should be RUNNING away from the Democratic Party .
But where to go?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies