Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 10:28 AM

20,722 posts, read 19,363,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The article says the refugees were the victims in the attack......The attacker was a citizen.

Feel free to draw new conclusions based on these facts.
How disappointing for you that is was an unempowered persecuted minority, who cannot be racist, then I suppose. Don't worry, your time will come when dead people are sacrificed for a more precious form of propaganda. So many near misses too. The Vegas shooting had white victims... Darn it... And this almost perfect scenario of the right victims here was ruined by a black native. Oh you can just taste it. Someday, a white Nazi with a crucifix and swastika tattoo will mow down immigrant children with a legally purchased arsenal and a MAGA hat. Then , then finally we can make head way in censorship and the increase in the power of the state to extract and enslave. We can finally pack the country full of welfare dependents who cannot read English ; who will be warehoused, instructed in the politics of guilt, accusation, and resentment and then bused to the polling places to earn their da guberment supplied rations. They will vote into power the right people, the good people.

Don't worry, someday the people on your side might make it happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2018, 10:48 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Black man stabs muslim refugees in formerly lily white Boise Idaho. Diversity is strength!

Old 07-01-2018, 10:59 AM

19,841 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Or ban anti-refugee hateful rhetoric. I understand the people who were stabbed are refugees.
Did the attacker express hateful anti-refugee rhetoric?

Old 07-01-2018, 11:16 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
A citizen from California. ‘Nuff said.
That actually says nothing.

Old 07-01-2018, 11:18 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
How disappointing for you that is was an unempowered persecuted minority, who cannot be racist, then I suppose. Don't worry, your time will come when dead people are sacrificed for a more precious form of propaganda. So many near misses too. The Vegas shooting had white victims... Darn it... And this almost perfect scenario of the right victims here was ruined by a black native. Oh you can just taste it. Someday, a white Nazi with a crucifix and swastika tattoo will mow down immigrant children with a legally purchased arsenal and a MAGA hat. Then , then finally we can make head way in censorship and the increase in the power of the state to extract and enslave. We can finally pack the country full of welfare dependents who cannot read English ; who will be warehoused, instructed in the politics of guilt, accusation, and resentment and then bused to the polling places to earn their da guberment supplied rations. They will vote into power the right people, the good people.

Don't worry, someday the people on your side might make it happen.
Eh

The OP thought the attacker was a refugee, and I corrected him and told him to draw new conclusions

Sounds like you just took your morning dose of medical marijuana. Double dose maybe

Old 07-01-2018, 11:19 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
It s comforting to know gun bans are effective
The key here is stricter laws regarding gun shops and the home owners that shop there
More gun free zones are also needed
If that s were not so 4 billion dollars would have not already been spent on gun bans
By the way medieval homicide was 10 times our own
Guns did not exist until 400 years later
There is no such thing as a gun free zone unless you have TSA at each end. That sounds expensive.

Old 07-01-2018, 11:40 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Black man stabs muslim refugees in formerly lily white Boise Idaho. Diversity is strength!
And bigots always gonna be bigots!

Old 07-01-2018, 11:42 AM

6,474 posts, read 4,074,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
The police do not know the motive yet somehow you claim this man from Los Angeles is on the side of Trump fans. Brilliant.

It is a deplorable thing for you to politicize this event.
I love how you gloss over he guy who literally only posted this in the forum to demonize Refugees, then blame leftists for trying to politicize this event. Unless your a Russian troll why do you struggle to call out the blatant politicization that appears in the very first post of this thread but you jump on leftists. Also being from LA doesn’t mean your not a Trump voter or Hillary voter either- Trump got 780,000 votes in Los Angeles county, sure he only won 22% of the vote, but that’s more vote for Trump in LA County than many Republican states. That’s not even including the other huge counties in LA metro that had votes for Trump...

Old 07-01-2018, 12:42 PM

20,722 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Eh

The OP thought the attacker was a refugee, and I corrected him and told him to draw new conclusions
I don't care what the OP is.

Quote:
Sounds like you just took your morning dose of medical marijuana. Double dose maybe

Is that the reason why I utterly destroyed your post?

Old 07-01-2018, 12:53 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,752,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Or ban anti-refugee hateful rhetoric. I understand the people who were stabbed are refugees.
Ban speech? Boise isn't in Canada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies