Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 08:41 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,713,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
If you are trying to say I am left and burning flags, you are wrong. I fly my flag actually and respect it as well as the anthem (though I realize standing for the anthem isn't mandatory and we are allowed that free speech from the first amendment.) You better watch yourself with stereotyping.
Wait... For 8 years Democrats accused anyone who didn't agree with them of being racist. And Trump supporters are stereotyped as deplorable's, uneducated, racist, women who do as their men tell them and you want to give me a lecture on stereotyping? pfft
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2018, 08:48 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,874,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wait... For 8 years Democrats accused anyone who didn't agree with them of being racist. And Trump supporters are stereotyped as deplorable's, uneducated, racist, women who do as their men tell them and you want to give me a lecture on stereotyping? pfft
I can't talk about the left but I do know a good number of anti-Obama stuff was in fact racist. As for me, I didn't accuse any anti-Obama supporter of being racist unless they actually were racist and I was far from an Obama supporter until 2014. I don't stereotype Trump supporters as racists, uneducated or woman haters unless they are being or acting as such.

Old 07-05-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
I can't talk about the left but I do know a good number of anti-Obama stuff was in fact racist. As for me, I didn't accuse any anti-Obama supporter of being racist unless they actually were racist and I was far from an Obama supporter until 2014. I don't stereotype Trump supporters as racists, uneducated or woman haters unless they are being or acting as such.
Worship the ground Obama walked on and agree with everything he stood for, overlook the bad policies because he's black, if you don't your racist. Yea, I've seen years of this BS. Yet another reason I'm glad Hillary wasn't elected. First, she was corrupt, second I didn't like her promise to be Obama 2.0. If she had been elected, dare disagree with Hillary and the left would call you sexist. I'm a woman so I'd be told I'm just doing what DH tells me.

And I supported Obama until 2011 when I really started listening to him.

Last edited by petch751; 07-05-2018 at 09:00 PM..

Old 07-05-2018, 09:01 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,840,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Those people assumed they were rounding up immigrants because there were ICE agents there. They didn't know about the sex trafficking. The reporter herself said they just found out it was in regards to sex trafficking moments prior.
And you believe them?

Old 07-05-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I wasn't talking about simply disagreeing with Obama though I did see that. I meant that there was also racist memes that people posted about Obama.

I did see the left's worship and how the media and the left attacked anyone who dare disagreed with him. I don't have to agree with anyone based on skin color or gender. All they cared about was coddling and worshiping Obama. And I really don't care to talk about "the race card". After the lefts constant accusations I've had my fill of it, it's been way over played. Are you black? If so, you've had your time in the spotlight, like it or not, you are one of us now. Latino's are more important to the Democratic party now.

Old 07-05-2018, 09:15 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,508,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Because liberals ignore the trafficking aspect of illegal immigration. Head.in sand. They are too worked up about hating Trump and wanting illegals running around everywhere to care about sex trafficked kids.
And Republicans don't give a crap about the majority of immigrants who are good people as long as we're stereotyping people.

Old 07-05-2018, 09:16 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,330,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
And you believe them?
Why on earth do we have ICE pursuing sex trafficking in Oakland?

Maybe that is part of the problem. The Police or FBI arrest sex traffickers and then turn them over to immigration authorities when they are done if appropriate.

Why is "Immigration and Customs Enforcement" busting sex traffickers?

And this may be a good indication of why we need to replace ICE with something that wants to work on Immigration and Customs.

Old 07-05-2018, 10:05 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,840,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Why on earth do we have ICE pursuing sex trafficking in Oakland?

Maybe that is part of the problem. The Police or FBI arrest sex traffickers and then turn them over to immigration authorities when they are done if appropriate.

Why is "Immigration and Customs Enforcement" busting sex traffickers?

And this may be a good indication of why we need to replace ICE with something that wants to work on Immigration and Customs.
The traffickers are illegals.

Old 07-05-2018, 10:06 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,603,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Because liberals ignore the trafficking aspect of illegal immigration. Head.in sand. They are too worked up about hating Trump and wanting illegals running around everywhere to care about sex trafficked kids.
Because the media and open borders activists drum into our heads everyday the unsubstantiated claim that they're just here to work, they commit less crime than native-born Americans, they're hard working, they just want to feed their families, etc. They're all but hitting us over the head with the stereotype that these people are BETTER than Americans and if you question it you're a racist Nazi bigot anti-immigrant xenophobe. We can't even acknowledge the fact that there are bad apples in every group...NO, they have no bad apples at all! Do these people know anything of the crime rates in Latin American countries? Just by probability, some of the ones crossing the border are going to be bad hombres.

Old 07-05-2018, 10:17 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,330,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
The traffickers are illegals.
So what?

They may also be illegally parked. So you give them a parking ticket instead of arresting them for sex Trafficking?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies