Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 03:12 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,971,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
I read the story: men are lost; their sexual aggressiveness isn't necessarily due to hormonal differences; they can feel shame, but are not in touch with their feelings. So?

Women speaking out is good, but that doesn't solve the problem for men. Where do we go from here?

The courts will have to wrestle with the issue of what constitutes consent, embodied in girls who don't know how to say no, even though they don't want to have sex.
It’s a problem for men to not have rape anymore as an outlet??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2018, 03:16 PM

207 posts, read 108,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
No, it's the "lifestyle" of ANYONE who is used to or expects to get what they want. Or maybe they just now have had enough and are ready to get what they want and "deserve". Which does happen to include many men - who are far from rich and famous but at least figure they should be able to control a woman if nothing else in their life.

The only reason lots of men aren't taking advantage of young women - teenagers and college-aged women - is because they would go to jail if they did, but if for any reason they would be able of doing everything they desire to do, to women, sexually, lots of men would be acting like invading marauders. Think of what the Russians did to the German women. Millions of women raped. That's why I'm afraid for women. There's millions of undesireable men in this world who are too lazy and too entitled to make themselves attractive, and instead want to turn our western society into the middle-east.

Quote:

I've always been of the opinion that undesirable men should have their sexual desires curbed. In Europe, prostitution is pretty much either legal or it's known of by the authorities and no one does anything about it, but the same can't be said in the states. So how about we band up and pressure the pharmacology industry with a solution? They could easily come up with medication that kills off these losers sex drives and that in turn would free a lot of women from being put in a position of potential danger. Which sex is reponsible for all of the terrorist bombings, school shootings? Men. Why do those young men do what they do, throwing away their lives and taking so many innocent lives with them? Because they can't get laid.

Kill off their desire for sex, and both women and men will be much safer.

Old 07-07-2018, 03:21 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,971,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshyy View Post
The only reason lots of men aren't taking advantage of young women - teenagers and college-aged women - is because they would go to jail if they did, but if for any reason they would be able of doing everything they desire to do, to women, sexually, lots of men would be acting like invading marauders. Think of what the Russians did to the German women. Millions of women raped. That's why I'm afraid for women. There's millions of undesireable men in this world who are too lazy and too entitled to make themselves attractive, and instead want to turn our western society into the middle-east.
The rape in the above case was o prove ownership, domination and out of violent anger. Like rape generally is.

It wasn’t due to lack of release alternatives. Like rape generally isn’t. They had hands in those days too.

Are you really trying to subtly threaten that if we women don’t let undesirable men pump us, they’ll burn up our homes and rape us? Because really we’ve left them with no choice?

Old 07-07-2018, 03:22 PM

1,532 posts, read 1,059,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yes, it seems to be a problem for them. Any time there is a thread like this, there is such resistance on the part of many guys to the idea that men should have to learn to control themselves or that men’s controlling themselves is even possible. They put forth the suggestion that it is women who must change or even that women must be segregated—ANYTHING but men’s having to change their behavior.

Old 07-07-2018, 03:26 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,744,771 times
Well I'm glad we're finally getting down to it and admitting this movement is about promoting group victimhood and group guilt.

Old 07-07-2018, 03:32 PM

52,160 posts, read 52,602,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Well I'm glad we're finally getting down to it and admitting this movement is about promoting group victimhood and group guilt.
Do you in your heart of hearts think that or are you just being contrary??

Old 07-07-2018, 03:37 PM
RJ_

743 posts, read 391,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusano View Post
men should have to learn to control themselves
lack of self control is not exclusive to one gender.

Old 07-07-2018, 03:40 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,377,067 times
I am the victim of childhood sex abuse and I never got a day in court so the perpetrators continued on for another 40 years doing the same thing. I wish I could have told my parents . Depending on how they could have reacted we could have put those guys in jail before they could harm countless others.
They were pedophiles. By the way i told my parents when i was 33 and nothing.

Old 07-07-2018, 03:42 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,377,067 times
You're boyhood training came up short.

Old 07-07-2018, 03:46 PM

52,160 posts, read 52,602,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
I am the victim of childhood sex abuse and I never got a day in court so the perpetrators continued on for another 40 years doing the same thing. I wish I could have told my parents . Depending on how they could have reacted we could have put those guys in jail before they could harm countless others.
They were pedophiles. By the way i told my parents when i was 33 and nothing.
Every woman I've ever been with has had some level of sexual inappropriate contact, it f'ing enrages me. I don't know why some men can't keep their God damn hands to themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies