Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you predict as the outcome of Trump/Putin meeting?
Trump takes no US translator 16 20.51%
Trump gives up something very important to balance of power in Europe 22 28.21%
Putin agrees to help Trump win in 2020 31 39.74%
Trump finally negotiates a Trump Tower in Moscow 20 25.64%
We won't know what the outcome is until it is too late... 43 55.13%
Trump de-fangs Putin and brings the US/Russia closer together... 13 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 01:03 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,011,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I'll bet Putin will have a recording of the meeting.
It's less suspicious than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

This is what collusion looks like.

Old 07-12-2018, 01:27 AM

23,473 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
An impossible poll. Shockers.
Indeed. A very slanted poll.

Quote:
Well wasn't it Obama who was caught on a hot mic making promises once he was re-elected? Oh that was ok because back then Russia wasn't the boogey man and the right was trapped in Cold War thinking.

It wasn't suspicious that Hillary negotiated a deal with Uranium one giving a Russian owned company control of a significant amount of our Uranium. Nor was it suspicious when the Clinton Foundation was rewarded with millions in donations from Russian sources. No not at all.
The hypocrisy of the left is astounding.
Yes it's suspicious...
Putin is ready to talk about all of the past dirty dealings regarding obama, hillary, mueller, etc. Tapes, videos, all kinds of records. With all of the evidence that Putin will be handing over, military tribunals will be the future for obama, hillary, mueller, etc. It may take a couple of years but it's happening.

Old 07-12-2018, 01:44 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Like with N.K Trump is playing ball with someone whose out of his league. Again. Putin is out of Trumps league.

On a scale of 1 to “After my election I have more flexibility,” I'd give Trump a solid "Who give a ****? He's the President...get over it!"

Old 07-12-2018, 07:21 AM

2,359 posts, read 1,033,954 times
I gotta admit...this is a pretty stupid poll.

Old 07-14-2018, 05:39 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Indeed. A very slanted poll.

Putin is ready to talk about all of the past dirty dealings regarding obama, hillary, mueller, etc. Tapes, videos, all kinds of records. With all of the evidence that Putin will be handing over, military tribunals will be the future for obama, hillary, mueller, etc. It may take a couple of years but it's happening.
Do you think he will be willing to talk about the Congressional candidate who ASKED Russia for hacked Clinton emails the GRU guys were supposed to get?
The Congressional candidate mentioned in the latest Mueller indictments?
The GRU guys mentioned by name and office location in the indictments?

THAT's collusion---

And while it should prove to even Trump that there is real evidence of illegal acts having the US election, not to mention the DNC AND the RNC-which very suspiciously never made the news---
Anyone who knows Trump knows he won't confront Putin about the hacking--
They both know there was collusion between Trump and Russia--why talk about it...it doesn't help either...

Old 07-14-2018, 08:53 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Do you think he will be willing to talk about the Congressional candidate who ASKED Russia for hacked Clinton emails the GRU guys were supposed to get?
The Congressional candidate mentioned in the latest Mueller indictments?
The GRU guys mentioned by name and office location in the indictments?

THAT's collusion---

And while it should prove to even Trump that there is real evidence of illegal acts having the US election, not to mention the DNC AND the RNC-which very suspiciously never made the news---
Anyone who knows Trump knows he won't confront Putin about the hacking--
They both know there was collusion between Trump and Russia--why talk about it...it doesn't help either...
Trump already knows it. He doesn't care. Not as long as his own dirty laundry stays firmly packed away in Russia's darkest closets - and Putin's flattery plus Putin's promised opportunities for money-making continue.

Trump's followers fail to understand either the Biblical story of the Golden Calf, or the Greek myth of King Midas. Actually, there is more than one story about King Midas - and both of the best known ones apply to Trump just as well as to that long-ago king.

Trump sees no value in democracy, but he understands that there is money to be made and control to be grabbed in the corruption of a society. He has no respect for or understanding of those who cherish representative democratic government, and views them - us -as weak and gullible and unrealistically idealistic.

Trump is hubristic to the ultimate degree, and that will be his ultimate downfall, aided by all the additional indisputable and undeniable evidence of his malfeasances which is coming to light in various quarters at present.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:14 AM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I see once again from those on the left, they have ZERO to back up anything they say, why is that?

Why and how does putin own trump? Answer with some facts and not what you're told to say....

And did you care when obama basically said the exact same thing...

I do not consider myself left or right. I'm an independent and lean more towards centrist. Here we go again with tribal rhetoric and ass/u/me you think you know something without research.

Why and how does Putin own Trump? Mueller knows for sure. Follow the indictments and facts and stop with the cult mentality and you might actually learn something.

Obama Obama Obama but Hillary emails

Old 07-14-2018, 10:15 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Lightbulb How suspicious is Trump meeting Putin w/o any oversight???

Suspicious?

There's a much more appropriate term for it.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:25 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,081,658 times
Let's see. Special Counsel Robert Mueller was appointed by the Department of Justice and is currently investigating Donald Trump's campaign for any evidence of them colluding with Russia to hack, interfere, or manipulate our 2016 presidential election.

Mueller just filed indictments yesterday against 12 Russian officers for hacking/meddling, and Roger Stone, "long time" adviser and "good friend" of Trump's, admitted himself last night that the unnamed American in the indictment is probably him.

Trump's son Don Jr met with Russian Officials, and lied about it saying it was about "Russian adoption," to discuss dirt on Hillary.

Dan Coats, National Intelligence Director, said yesterday that "red warning lights are flashing" about Russia's intent to interfere with our Nov 2018 elections.

Yet Trump voters who claim to be "patriots" are okay with Trump meeting Putin 1 on 1? Crazy talk.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:47 AM

50,340 posts, read 63,906,560 times
I’m not sure what the Libs have against Trumps summit with Putin, and why they think Putin has manipulated him.
I think we have been fed a bill of goods on Putin and Russia. Russia is a backward and corrupt country, and Putin is a thug. Trump is very aware of this, and it’s only smart to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
Trump is not intimidated by anyone, and I can’t wait to hear what is said at the meeting.
Pull up a chair, and get the popcorn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies