Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 11:49 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,642,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
No one wants kids in cages. Spread your hate.

We get it.
Trump and his goons do!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2018, 03:01 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I do think Handler cares about the kids. I don't think she cares about Conway or Huckabee or you -- but yeah she cares about the kids.

It's a dumb joke. It should be allowed to die in media world.

I don't understand why conservatives insist on poking the bear with these comedians who say things they don't like. When you click, link, share, comment...you just feed the beast.
Quote:
I do think Handler cares about the kids.
Nope--not while she is pro abortion.

Old 07-10-2018, 04:36 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Do you understand that she's saying they would possibly gain some measure of understanding by being treated as heartlessly as they're advocating for others?

Old 07-10-2018, 04:40 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Do you understand that she's saying they would possibly gain some measure of understanding by being treated as heartlessly as they're advocating for others?
That would require them to understand context & use critical thinking. An impossible feat for trump supporters.

Old 07-10-2018, 04:42 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,219 times
Sounds like a celebrity is hurting someone's feelings?

I always hear on this forum about how "feelings don't matter" unless you're "triggered" or a "snowflake."

Old 07-10-2018, 04:46 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Trump and his goons do!
obama and his goons started that practice, and they even went further by giving thousands of kids to child traffickers

Old 07-10-2018, 04:57 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
First--I have no idea, nor do I care what Chelsea Handler says.

Second--we have a president who says much worse things about everyone, and Trump supporters don't care at all, so I find all of this outrage regarding minor celebrities making comments about WH workers extremely disingenuous.

If the cult is willing to let Trump get away with all the bile he spews on national tv and Twitter, their complaints about others are simply not credible.

Old 07-10-2018, 04:59 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Here we go again .... wonder how many more will #walkaway from Chelsea Handler’s political party .

Nothing like adding insult to injury . Chelsea Handler is a real angry miserable woman .

People getting harrassed and she thinks it’s funny . How does she still have a platform .
No way she would if the media wasn’t controlled by liberals .
—-
Chelsea Handler said that Trump administration officials Sarah Sanders, Kellyanne Conway and Stephen Miller could all benefit from “being held in cages.”

“Sarah Huckabee was kicked out of a restaurant, Kellyanne Conway was yelled at in a grocery store, and Stephen Miller was cussed out by a bartender… Sounds like you guys are the ones who’d benefit from being held in cages,” the 43-year-old comedian tweeted Monday to her millions of followers.

Chelsea Handler Says Sarah Sanders, Kellyanne Conway, Could ‘Benefit From Being Held In Cages’ | The Daily Caller
and my mother's poodle Heidi says.............

The media broadcasting obtuse statements, spoken by obscure people, constitutes today's 'news'.

Perhaps the media needs to reconstitute itself into something useful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies