Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2018, 03:58 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
I have been saying this for almost 2 years. These Trump hating fanatics have no interest in the facts that don't suit their agenda. The simple truth is that the liberal looney left and Democrats have once again severely damaged this country with their tactics to try and overthrow a sitting President. We are in the midst of a coup here people. Think about that for a second. A coup in the United States of America. It is happening right before our eyes, and the FBI is complicit in it as well. But, on a positive note because we are in The United States of America and are a Republic founded on freedom and Democracy we are seeing democracy in action and possibly at it's finest. Yes it's messy but, if this were some third world African **** hole country or some Middle eastern Muslim run dictatorship or, some Communist nation like China or the former Soviet Union there would have been tanks and soldiers on the street, people murdered and put down to stop a coup from happening. Civil wars start this way.

We are very lucky that our attempted coup will be taken down by the voting public time and time again.
A lot of babble without actually saying anything. I liked it better when you were ranting off-topic about Deep State Clinton conspiracy theories.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2018, 04:01 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,369,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
So if someone breaks the law by interfering with our elections, we shouldn't indict them. Got it.

Does this apply to US citizens too or are foreign agents the only ones that get special exemptions from the law?

The detailed indictments of the "RussianOperatives" announced today actually warned others,not to feel relieved at NOT getting indicted... as I get the feeling the Mueller Investigation HAS connections with " American's" who indeed cane connected to all of the "Foreign Nationals ( Russian) "and also think Roger Stone finally cooperated as we all know he was the "Behind the scenes" whisperer to DJT and his Campaign team in 2016!!

Trumpet's will tout "nothing burger" all they want... BUT the likely hood of " American's" being involved within DJT's circle, beyond Manafort/Flynn/Gates/Pappa/ never mind the treasure trove of M.Cohen's digital map of connections, will have Mueller let it out> to finally close that circle of "Collusions" and for all we know.. maybe member's of Congress ( House Side) may have been swept up too!

I'm holding my breath.. but Trumpet's will continue to deny deny ( as does DJT) until the curtain gets raised on just who ( American's) actually coordinated these hostile activities of Putin and his " Troll Farm/Wikileaks connections" to Trump Family including the "Micromanaging CEO of Trump.com!

It's not proven YET, however, my pinky meter is getting further and further closer to my above conclusions!!

Old 07-13-2018, 04:02 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,417 times
Quote:
Did you post this on the wrong thread? This thread has literally nothing to do with the Clintons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
When you don’t like where a thread is heading, start talking about Hillary. It’s the C-D equivalent of a flash-bang grenade.
It's 100% relevant. The Clintons controlled Wasserman-Shultz and the DNC. We still haven't been allowed to see the damage the DNC let happen to them, not to mention the two Pakistani-Arabs that were caught stealing and selling information off their servers the same two people that Wasserman_shultz tried to protect and went as far as publically threatening law enforcement during a hearing to let them go. God knows how much classified intel the Russians took off of Clinton unsecured email server int he basement if her home. If this was anyone else they would have locked up forever. Yet Schultz, and the Clintons walk free among us.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/09/debbie...onal-security/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rrested-airpo/

Old 07-13-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
It's 100% relevant. The Clintons controlled Wasserman-Shultz and the DNC. We still haven't been allowed to see the damage the DNC let happen to them, not to mention the two Pakistani-Arabs that were caught stealing and selling information off their servers the same two people that Wasserman_shultz tried to protect and went as far as publically threatening law enforcement during a hearing to let them go. God knows how much classified intel the Russians took off of Clinton unsecured email server int he basement if her home. If this was anyone else they would have locked up forever. Yet Schultz, and the Clintons walk free among us.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/09/debbie...onal-security/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rrested-airpo/
Cool story bro

Old 07-13-2018, 04:05 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,734,417 times
Quote:
A lot of babble without actually saying anything. I liked it better when you were ranting off-topic about Deep State Clinton conspiracy theories.
Truth hurts you doesn't it. It will time and time again. Trump is your President and will be for many years to come.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:05 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Those are always a good time.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Truth hurts you doesn't it. It will time and time again. Trump is your President and will be for many years to come.
The truth can hurt. I assume that’s why you ignore it. Tell me more about your Clinton and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz fantasies.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:08 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
I have been saying this for almost 2 years. These Trump hating fanatics have no interest in the facts that don't suit their agenda. The simple truth is that the liberal looney left and Democrats have once again severely damaged this country with their tactics to try and overthrow a sitting President. We are in the midst of a coup here people. Think about that for a second. A coup in the United States of America. It is happening right before our eyes, and the FBI is complicit in it as well. But, on a positive note because we are in The United States of America and are a Republic founded on freedom and Democracy we are seeing democracy in action and possibly at it's finest. Yes it's messy but, if this were some third world African **** hole country or some Middle eastern Muslim run dictatorship or, some Communist nation like China or the former Soviet Union there would have been tanks and soldiers on the street, people murdered and put down to stop a coup from happening. Civil wars start this way.

We are very lucky that our attempted coup will be taken down by the voting public time and time again.
Wrong thread again.

This is not the "Looney" thread.

This one is:

Rosenstein Holds Press Conference On Law Enforcement Announcement

Old 07-13-2018, 04:09 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,942,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post

It's not proven YET, however, my pinky meter is getting further and further closer to my above conclusions!!
Oh noes!! Not the pinky meter! Impeachment is imminent now for sure.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:09 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,597,105 times
Bringing the conversation back to sanity . . .

I watched his speech and thought it was beautiful. So measured, intelligent, and patriotic!

And I thought - wouldn't it be nice if we could elect smart, normal, patriotic people like Rosenstein to high political office? He looks like someone's uncle, not a flashy political type.

It really is interesting to think about WHY we don't elect unflashy normal good people to the highest offices. Are most people such fools that all they care about is good dental work? Yes, I guess so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies