Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2018, 09:12 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,089,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
After the election........Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So if I understand you correctly, you’ve chosen to both simultaneously complain about a “rigged hoax witch hunt” and a crisis that Obama failed to prevent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 09:12 AM

18,986 posts, read 9,008,610 times
Quote:
After the election........Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
So it's your contention that President Obama should have sanctioned Russia for meddling in our elections before it was known that they did?

Yeah, you continue to remind me why I usually scroll past your posts. It's useless attempting to have a discussion with children.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:18 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,050,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
“The Obama administration is expelling 35 Russian intelligence operatives and imposing sanctions on Russian intelligence services in response to Kremlin efforts to influence the presidential election.” NPR 12/29/2016

https://www.npr.org/2016/12/29/50743...ssia-for-hacki

Y’all either forgot or have short memories.
Don't bother trying to have an honest conversation with them using facts, they'll just ignore you or deflect.

They know full well that if Obama had mentioned Russia was trying to hack our systems, Hannity/Breitbart/Trump-country would've called for his impeachment, insisting that Obama is trying to help Hillary and hurt Trump (since Clinton had been mentioning Russia and Trump all during the campaign season).

But as they always do, they're deflecting and ignoring the facts....because the facts don't fit their narrative.

Old 07-14-2018, 09:30 AM

46,175 posts, read 26,894,103 times
Quote:
So if I understand you correctly, you’ve chosen to both simultaneously complain about a “rigged hoax witch hunt” and a crisis that Obama failed to prevent?

Last I checked, you have to have a known crime to have a special counsel....do tell....what is this known crime? Be specific....don't provide a "we think"....

Nope, just showing the hypocrisy of the left.....it's been going on for longer than just obama, and now, NOW, the left is pissed all because your girl lost.....

Old 07-14-2018, 09:31 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,548,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
You know, if the facts are not there, then it's pretty hard to manufacturer them.

The reality is the facts ARE there. That is not a witch hunt, that is exactly one would expect out of a proper investigation from professionals. If the facts were not there, then no indictments. How many are we up to now? How many guilty pleas so far?
Why don't you state these facts you claim are there.
Where is there and where is the actual evidence ?

Old 07-14-2018, 09:32 AM

3,321 posts, read 1,089,780 times
Quote:
Last I checked, you have to have a known crime to have a special counsel....do tell....what is this known crime? Be specific....don't provide a "we think"....

Nope, just showing the hypocrisy of the left.....it's been going on for longer than just obama, and now, NOW, the left is pissed all because your girl lost.....
What? What are you responding to? This can’t possibly be your response to the quoted post.....

Old 07-14-2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So it's your contention that President Obama should have sanctioned Russia for meddling in our elections before it was known that they did?

They knew long before....did you not read the link I was responding to or just not comprehend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yeah, you continue to remind me why I usually scroll past your posts. It's useless attempting to have a discussion with children.

It's fun messing with people like you....you're mad because your girl lost, now you're mad at something that has been going on for years....only because your girl lost....pathetic...really....

Anytime you want to have a serious conversation, have at it, but your posts don't relay that...

Old 07-14-2018, 09:37 AM

Quote:
What? What are you responding to?

You, you called it a with hunt, yes? That's the special counsel that mueller is presiding over, yes? Last time I checked you have to have a known crime to have a special counsel...what is that known crime....

And again...

Old 07-14-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Don't bother trying to have an honest conversation with them using facts, they'll just ignore you or deflect.

They know full well that if Obama had mentioned Russia was trying to hack our systems, Hannity/Breitbart/Trump-country would've called for his impeachment, insisting that Obama is trying to help Hillary and hurt Trump (since Clinton had been mentioning Russia and Trump all during the campaign season).

But as they always do, they're deflecting and ignoring the facts....because the facts don't fit their narrative.

What facts? You should really do some research on your own, then maybe you would not look so foolish....

The administration released these facts in October...October is before November, yes?

Quote:
The administration formally accused the Russian government on Oct. 7, when Mr. Johnson and James R. Clapper Jr., then the director of national intelligence, released a statement saying the Russians had leaked information “intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/u...n-hacking.html

Quote:
That was not soon enough for some Democrats, who have criticized the Obama administration for waiting until a month before the election to reveal its concern. Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, the committee’s senior Democrat, pressed Mr. Johnson to explain their rationale.

So, they knew about it.....did ZERO until after the election....

Old 07-14-2018, 09:52 AM

16,345 posts, read 17,970,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Tell me again why Obama let all this chit happen while he was President? I somehow have missed all the explanations.

It was known before the election that this was happening. Only an idiot or a traitor still votes for Trump, thereby supporting Russia's preferred outcome that US citizens undermine their own nation's democratic institutions. We were warned by the IC and even Clinton prior to November. Remember when Obama threw a bunch of Russians out of the country? We know the investigation into Russian activities started before that. Since then, Trump has said nothing happened, has come down on the same side as Putin on virtually every single issue, from Crimea to NATO. He refused to implement the bipartisan sanctions. And all you guys can do is talk about Obama, which IMO makes you traitors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies