Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2018, 10:41 AM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Amazing that they can determine hacking of the dnc computer when they never examined it and relying on the word of a dnc related company, crowdsource...and never interviewed Assange. And refused info given to the FBI of the whereabouts of the 30k emails...
And amazing you can make those statements when you don't have the first clue as to what they've done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 10:45 AM

4,515 posts, read 2,520,191 times
Text from above post/link
The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,” Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok.

“It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,” he added.

Gohmert said the ICIG investigator, Frank Rucker, presented the findings to Strzok, but that the FBI official did not do anything with the information.

Strzok acknowledged meeting with Rucker, but said he did not recall the “specific content.”

“The forensic examination was done by the ICIG and they can document that,” Gohmert said, “but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.”

He also said that someone alerted the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz to the issue.

“Mr. Horowitz got a call four times from someone wanting to brief him about this, and he never returned the call,” Gohmert said.

The ICIG previously caught problems regarding Clinton’s server that the FBI missed. The bureau didn’t notice that some emails were openly marked classified with a “(C)” when they were sent. (RELATED: FBI Missed Clinton Emails Openly MARKED Classified, Wanted To Conclude Probe Before IG Caught Mistake)

The ICIG spotted the oversight after the FBI missed it, texts between Strzok and his mistress, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, show.

“Holy cow,” Strzok wrote, “if the FBI missed this, what else was missed? … Remind me to tell you to flag for Andy [redacted] emails we (actually ICIG) found that have portion marks (C) on a couple of paras. DoJ was Very Concerned about this.”

In late 2017, ICIG Chuck McCullough — who was appointed by former President Barack Obama — took the unusual step of coming forward publicly to say that he perceived pushback after he began raising the alarm about issues with Clinton’s servers to then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

He said he found it “maddening” that Democrats, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, were underselling the amount of classified information on the server.

McCullough said he “expected to be embraced and protected,” but was instead “chided” by someone on Capitol Hill for failing to consider the “political consequences” of his investigative findings, Fox News reported.

Old 07-14-2018, 10:46 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Cool Devoted Trumplings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And not a single thing that has to do with what the original investigation is supposed to be about....

Yea...facts.....
Ready to march off the cliff on command.

Such loyal, compliant followers, choosing tRump over America.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:21 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
I don't sit here 24 hours a day to respond to you. You said a lot of stupid stuff that I responded to, and it now appears that you said some more stupid stuff that I didn't respond to because I didn't see it. I guess you win.
So are you going to share your evidence that Robert Mueller had any culpability for 4 innocent men being framed or held in prison after trial or have you decided to slink off like a fraud that got called out?

Old 07-14-2018, 11:24 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,724,781 times
Quote:
And not a single thing that has to do with what the original investigation is supposed to be about....

Yea...facts.....
Are you be facetious??? The original investigation is about Russian interference into the 2016 election. 12 Russians just got indicted for interfering in the 2016 election....so that has nothing to do with the original investigation....MY God where do you people get your information???

Old 07-14-2018, 11:28 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
I don't sit here 24 hours a day to respond to you. You said a lot of stupid stuff that I responded to, and it now appears that you said some more stupid stuff that I didn't respond to because I didn't see it. I guess you win.
Actually, TEPLimey was quite specific in what he asked. You made a claim and he requested clarification or proof. You took the time to write this response while pretending you had no idea what he was asking, even though it was right there in the post you quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey
So are you going to share your evidence that Robert Mueller had any culpability for 4 innocent men being framed or held in prison after trial or have you decided to slink off like a fraud that got called out?
I'd say that's a yes.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:36 AM

7,826 posts, read 2,724,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
Amazing that they can determine hacking of the dnc computer when they never examined it and relying on the word of a dnc related company, crowdsource...and never interviewed Assange. And refused info given to the FBI of the whereabouts of the 30k emails...from strozk hearing...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...1jTvCdvhi_Y-CJ
The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found
So are you involved in the Mueller investigation??? Do they brief you???

Old 07-14-2018, 01:00 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,048,277 times
Quote:
Even as Trump advocates for Russia, his administration imposes new sanctions for Moscow's cyberattacks

Yea, he kicked a bunch out after the election...great work.....

The problem you have is.....you cannot tell us who russia was trying to help get elected....

If you can, you better run and give mueller your evidence, he needs your help...

The entire IC across the US and pretty much every nation except Russia itself, has confirmed what Russia did, and we just had the Senate come to the same exact conclusion. You are delusional, sir, and about as un-American as they come. Shame on you all for selling out your country.

Old 07-14-2018, 01:05 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,048,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

That's why I'm calling them traitors. The "economic voters" that we were told they were has been so thoroughly destroyed, especially after they were praising that corporate giveaway of a tax cut or the tariffs now actively hurting his own voters. Nah, this is a cult of personality. Nothing is too far for them. Now they're undermining their own country. They're traitors. Period. The former conservative hero Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave at what they've done.

Old 07-14-2018, 01:30 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
The fact that 12 Russians have been indicted by our government for tampering with our election process should OUTRAGE any American regardless of politics.
I would be just as incensed if this happened to the GOP as well. This was an assault on our Democracy by a foreign power. How some of you think this is solely about Trump is mind boggling.
What is even more outrageous today was the almost non response to this act by the White House and the silence of a majority of Congressional Republicans.

Will Trump stand up to Putin and defend our Democracy when he meets with him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies