Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would Trump lashing out at Putin have helped solve our problems with Russia, or would it have made t
It would have helped resolve them 32 37.21%
It would have made them worse 54 62.79%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 01:57 PM

5,802 posts, read 9,894,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
What are you talking about.? You obviously know nothing about incorporation to insulate personal wealth from discrete business deals. I held one bankrupt stock. One could easily hold lots of them while making a profit on the others . It appears that the Democrats are taking advantage of the ignorance and stupidity of their voting base.

And? You must have never hired contractors. I should have stiffed at least one plumber. It appears as though again the Democrats are taking advantage of the naivete and stupidity of their voting base.

That was admittedly one of the worst things Trump was engaged in doing, however I must say , sadly our universities are churning out many useless degrees as well.

Where? What evidence is there for this? What money is Trump laundering and why through Russia?

Trump is in the marketing business....What do you think everyone who is selling something is doing, telling you the truth?
Please, stop... Your ignorance and desperation is SAD, just SAD and proves my point in spades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2018, 02:00 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Given the disastrous press conference, one must wonder what Trump told / promised Putin behind the closed doors.
Can you imagine? Look how he treated him in front of the world. There is no telling what he said to him when no one was watching.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:00 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
The Mueller statement was a lie. You have been asked multiple times to back it up with evidence and have never been able to do so.

You also said the intelligence services did not reach any conclusions but issued mere statements. That claim is provably wrong.
Yes. And I have provided the link about a dozen times to federal judge Nancy Gertners' piece in the New York Times that thoroughly debunks this blatant smear. So I won't bang my head against the wall any more. Trumpies are impervious to the truth.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:01 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo2000 View Post
Why does he hate America???
I believe it is the anti- American leftists and anti- American rhinos that he has trouble with.

It's just that you leftists believe that you ARE America and the rest of us are deplorables.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:02 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
I believe it is the anti- American leftists and anti- American rhinos that he has trouble with.

It's just that you leftists believe that you ARE America and the rest of us are deplorables.
Many of them loved Putin back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

Old 07-16-2018, 02:03 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,661,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

If you voted for trump ,yes, you are deplorable.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:04 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Do you have valid sources to back up your claims?
Yes, the FBI:

The defense was Hillary was too much of a moron to know it was illegal. Its public record.

Love how the regressive work out the logic that HRC was innocent because she was a completely incompetent moron.

I know she is not a moron. She was making money from it. She is however arrogant enough to think she would get away with it.

Project Veritas has people on video where people resigned as a result of them.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/10/...-sting-videos/

No denials. Again the defense is HRC was too much of a moron to know what was going on.....

Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy | Observer

And we know of the DNC vote rigging according to the regressive left from Russia. So it means that Russia is damaging us by exposing the DNC.

In other words Russia is a brilliant master mind and the DNC and their stooges are incompetent morons(their logic). We should vote for incompetent morons to protect us from the Russians who kept destroying out democracy by exposing the incompetent morons who say they should be in power but aren't because Russia out witted them.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:05 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,812,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
And this is why intelligent people don't vote for presidential candidates who won't release their tax returns.
Ah, too bad "intelligent" people only constitutes a small proportion of the population.

The rest of our citizens, are all mindless monkeys getting fed propaganda in their own bubble for all I know.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:07 PM

1,991 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Bill Clinton received cash from Russia in Moscow, and Obama was on a hot mic colluding with Russia. The Russia panic is a DNC corruption scandal cover up, and the only explanation.. Hillary hired goon squads to violently attack Trump supporters , engaged in the sale of state secrets, and was vote rigging the DNC. You cannot cover this up with muh Russia. .
Ok, if you say so.

Old 07-16-2018, 02:07 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, the kool-aid brigade is running high today!

Thanks for letting us know you decided to come out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies