Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 10:00 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times

Advertisements

It made me want to puke. trump when asked said he believes Putin OVER his own intelligence agencies. This is TREASON.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:01 AM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Oh looky here. A non-partisan thread about the Trump-Putin summit.

There's another anti-Trump thread going on now about how Trump is blaming the US for bad relations with Russia as if Trump was giving Putin a gift.

Every breath Trump takes has become an opportunity for the Trump haters to exclaim Worst President Ever! Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Truth be told, Trump is right again. This Russian election meddling should have been brought years and years ago.

Trump is not stupid and neither are we.

But scream your stupid heads off about it. We know you will.

Trump also said there was no Collusion. He is right again, period.

Putin is willing to bring Mueller to the carpet on his claims against 12 Russians and those claims will probably be shoved right up Mueller's

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Just watched the news conference. Huge win for Trump and our country, and also good for Russia. No collusion.

The media is so ridiculous, they had like these 20-something kids asking Trump the most juvenile questions about all the hot liberal conspiracy theories. Nothing of substance.
No surprise there, huh?

Like Maxine Waters, the lefties are a wounded animal begging for a bullet but are too busy sticking their foot in there mouths that all they get from us is pity and sympathy. We just don't have the hearts to waste that bullet.

Poor Democrats.

Trump-hating-msm-Leftie Reporter: President Trump, what are you going to tell the world and Putin about interference in our 2016 Election?

President Donald J Trump: what did the FBI do with the server? What happened to Clinton's 30,000 emails?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Even though 12 Russian military have just been indicted for interfering? There was a whole lot of specificity in that indictment, also.

He did what a con man does. And this is our PRESIDENT???

)))vomit(((
Just admit you lost.

Trump-hating-worthless-MSM-Reporter: Dossier...

Putin: I didn't even know Mr. Trump at the time was in Moscow. He was no politician then. He was businesman. There was some 500 businessmen in Moscow at that time.

I believe Putin more than y'all MSM idiots! Wow.

Trump: Peter Strzok hearing, Disgraceful FBI, total witchhunt.

Booya, Summit over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
We have all lost.
No, just y'all.

Trump 304
Clinton 223
Stein 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5trillion View Post
Want to hear from the MAGA crowd. As Trump contends, do you believe the U.S. shares the entirety of the blame for U.S.-Russian relations? Since Trump tweeted this while in Helsinki, doesn't this fit the description of an "apology tour"?
No, an Apology tour is what Barack Hussein Obama did for 8 years, what Meathead did and what Robert pup Niro did in Canada.

Trump is blaming the idiotic limp-wristed actions by previous U.S. Non-leadership.

Trump is under-promising and over-delivering here as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
So far every post here is pathetic, what a bunch of cry babies. Hillary would have already turned this country into a ****hole by now
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
................trump should be tried for Treason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo2000 View Post
Why does he hate America???

Quote:
Weakest president ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
'

Trump realizes what all of us know....the USA SUCKS!!!!!!!
Waa! Not My Cwountry! Waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
For sure, he's Putins cockholder at this point.
Nope. That was attached to Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama's Putin-chastity-belts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5trillion View Post
Want to hear from the MAGA crowd. As Trump contends, do you believe the U.S. shares the entirety of the blame for U.S.-Russian relations? Since Trump tweeted this while in Helsinki, doesn't this fit the description of an "apology tour"?
No, an Apology tour is what Barack Hussein Obama did for 8 years, what Meathead did and what Robert pup Niro did in Canada.

Trump is blaming the idiotic limp-wristed actions by previous U.S. Non-leadership.

Trump is under-promising and over-delivering here as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlblkrubi View Post
So far every post here is pathetic, what a bunch of cry babies. Hillary would have already turned this country into a ****hole by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
................trump should be tried for Treason!

Quote:
Why does he hate America???

Quote:
Weakest president ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonym9428 View Post
'

Trump realizes what all of us know....the USA SUCKS!!!!!!!
Waa! Not My Cwountry! Waa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
For sure, he's Putins cockholder at this point.
Nope. That was attached to Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama's Putin-chastity-belts.

New thread: TreasonSummitHashtag!

Waa!

Quote:
No, he didn't. Lies. He said he has great trust in his intelligence agencies and also that Putin strongly denied. He requested more facts such as the DNC server, Hillary's missing e-mails, etc.

F the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, and every crumb from the "Intelligence" Community. They are worse than Putin wrt the success of the United States of America.

Quote:
Does anyone disagree with Trump that the time for better relations with Russia is now? Dems are so childish.
Tbey don't give a damn about that.

The Democrats want Trump to fail.

The Democrats want the United States of America to fail.

And they're failing at that too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Time to impeach Trump he is bowing down to Putin he will do nothing to stop Russia from hacking or elections again he is not protecting our country what a traitor
Impeach Fodifav! Impeach Fodifav!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Nope, only the moronic cry babies that voted against our President and refuse to accept the results of the Nov 2016 election.
Boy, they're them loud LOUD blubbering crybabies too, the kind that make you leave the room or invent those $300.00 earphones.

Oh, one more thing... The soccer ball is bugged .

Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
The intelligence agencies that let Hillary off the hook and accused Trump of collusion based on a fake dossier....
Do you really think the intelligence agencies should be trusted, after that?
Umm this.

What's that? Brennan is insulting Trump and his voters? Can we just deport him to ... I was going to suggest Russia but he doesn't deserve that place.

Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton: do you know which team you play for?
President Donald J Trump: Yeah, the team that cut you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Where’s the server? It’s hard to believe the “intel” agencies since they have been politically weaponized. Along with the irs and other agencies. Thanks Obama’s
Yup. SHOW us the Server or shut the hell up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Frankly, I don't blame him given the fact the FBI meddled in trying to get Hillary elected. Funny how all that is being swept under the rug by liberals. That in itself was treason by a U.S. intelligence agency.
Oh yeah.

That topic.

We have the rest of the week to get back to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
And far more people who could actually vote wanted Hillary to win.

Strozk wanted Hillary to win

Page wanted Hillary to win

Obama wanted Hillary to win.

Wanting and getting are two different things.

What putin didn't say, is that he never in a million years thought trump would win!

Putin probably said he wanted Trump to win to inflame the democrats and send them running hysterically into the streets with pitchforks demanding Hillary be made president!!!!

Democrats warned all the world that you can't trust anything Putin says. Except if it helps their fear and hate mongering campaign

Putin sure can play the US media like a fiddle.

Would hope some reporter would have asked putin what Obama meant when he whispered that message to Medvedev to tell to Putin. US media asleep at the wheel.
Wow!

Why doesn't a US reporter ask Putin that question when given the chance?

One single solitary reporter?

Ever?

That's ok.

We Trumpettes will ask that question every single day until Trump starts his second term and gets his "flexibility".

Happy voting idiots!

How many votes does an anti-Trump post/tweet account for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Today is an “impeach Trump!” Day I see
The better Trump does, the more they wail and gnash their teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
All you idiots on Team Blue and Team Red arguing back and forth over a virtual non-issue.

How many of your phone calls and emails did the NSA intercept today?
How many of your license plates were scanned and your personal info read by cops?
How many of you were sexually molested by the TSA?
How many government spy cameras did you pass today?
How many dozens of bombs have been dropped so far today by the U.S. on foreign countries?

Wake up, sheep. The biggest threat to your lives and liberty is not Russia, but the U.S. government itself--and that includes Donald Trump.
You had me at sexually molested by the TSA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I can't wait for Bob Mueller to save us from this madness.
How is he going to do that? Lol
Easy now.

Have patience. Give him 17 more months.

Last edited by McGowdog; 07-16-2018 at 11:26 AM.. Reason: language

Old 07-16-2018, 10:01 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Just mind-boggling. A complete sell out of the United States by its so-called president.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:02 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,222,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
It made me want to puke. trump when asked said he believes Putin OVER his own intelligence agencies. This is TREASON.
No, he didn't. Lies. He said he has great trust in his intelligence agencies and also that Putin strongly denied. He requested more facts such as the DNC server, Hillary's missing e-mails, etc.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:02 AM

700 posts, read 638,023 times
Whatever concrete agreements were hammered out was never discussed in the post-meeting press conference. If agreements/concessions were negotiated, it was done in secret.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:03 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
How did the post-coital interviews go?

Old 07-16-2018, 10:04 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,065 times
Wow, an American president undermining his own agencies and government on the world stage. Just wow. And disgraceful. The bar for him was already low, and he even went under that.

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
As if he'd know what he's looking at, pfffft.

I guess the entire intelligence community asserting that Russia interfered in the elections wasn't good enough?

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Agreed to let mueller interview the accused.
You missed some of the answer right?

It came with a very expensive condition.

Old 07-16-2018, 10:05 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
I loved the question about if Putin had dirt on the cheeto and Putin said he didn't even know he was in the country or who he was.

LOL

Putin plays the long game. The cheeto mentioned in the past he'd like to be president. Putin wouldn't let that get past him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies