U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-16-2018, 05:48 PM
 
6,107 posts, read 3,121,232 times
Reputation: 4110

Advertisements

In a few sentences tell me how Russia allowed Donny to win. How did they force 400k people in Ohio and tens of thousands of people in other states to vote for the Don.

Be specific and clear and write in a few sentences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-16-2018, 05:52 PM
 
26,304 posts, read 12,886,582 times
Reputation: 12552
They hacked and released information on one side of the election.
They provided the support of a army of online trolls and posters, along with a large amount of professional propaganda
They put money in the NRA that went to the GOP it appears.
All of this influenced votes.


And no-it didnt FORCE people. Thats a manipulative attempt to define the discussion. You are trying to be incredibly manipulative however by requiring people to be clear, and in a few sentences for what is a very complex topic. And your response will cover the complexities of the issues. You hope to win the argument by defining the battle ground, then ignoring your rules.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:05 PM
 
Location: Pyongjang
5,541 posts, read 2,349,717 times
Reputation: 3735
I think Hillary hired more trolls than Russia tbh, but libs expect Russia to sit back while one candidate sought better relations and the other wanted her next Libya. Of course Russia tried to exert influence via ads and trolls just like any smart country would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:09 PM
 
6,107 posts, read 3,121,232 times
Reputation: 4110
Be specific on what was “hacked” and released. Was it Hillary Clinton’s corruption and baggage that was released?

Again be specific and detailed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:11 PM
 
Location: In your head, rent free
14,411 posts, read 7,739,810 times
Reputation: 7308
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Be specific on what was “hacked” and released. Was it Hillary Clinton’s corruption and baggage that was released?

Again be specific and detailed
Liberals don't want to talk about any of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:11 PM
 
6,107 posts, read 3,121,232 times
Reputation: 4110
An army of online trolls? I was all over this site, YouTube comments, Facebook and a few other sites supporting The Don. Am I a Russian Troll?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:14 PM
 
4,948 posts, read 2,981,804 times
Reputation: 3128
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They hacked and released information on one side of the election.
They provided the support of a army of online trolls and posters, along with a large amount of professional propaganda
They put money in the NRA that went to the GOP it appears.
All of this influenced votes.


And no-it didnt FORCE people. Thats a manipulative attempt to define the discussion. You are trying to be incredibly manipulative however by requiring people to be clear, and in a few sentences for what is a very complex topic. And your response will cover the complexities of the issues. You hope to win the argument by defining the battle ground, then ignoring your rules.
In short, holding someone verbally hostage.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:15 PM
 
6,107 posts, read 3,121,232 times
Reputation: 4110
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post


And no-it didnt FORCE people..
So then if “Russian” interference as you say, didn’t force people to vote for Donny then the lefty nonsense of “Russia Russia Russia” is STILL a load of **** 20 months later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:16 PM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
30,208 posts, read 16,684,880 times
Reputation: 22719
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Be specific on what was “hacked” and released. Was it Hillary Clinton’s corruption and baggage that was released?

Again be specific and detailed
I'm sorry but why should anyone be taking orders from a Trump supporter?


How about this - to compare Apples to Apples and make this a fair fight - we need to see ALL of Trump Junior's personal email and text messages.


Along with Trump's AND his campaign manager(s).


THEN - let's talk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-16-2018, 06:16 PM
 
Location: Houston, TX
14,698 posts, read 8,523,885 times
Reputation: 29413
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
They hacked and released information on one side of the election.
They provided the support of a army of online trolls and posters, along with a large amount of professional propaganda
They put money in the NRA that went to the GOP it appears.
All of this influenced votes.


And no-it didnt FORCE people. Thats a manipulative attempt to define the discussion. You are trying to be incredibly manipulative however by requiring people to be clear, and in a few sentences for what is a very complex topic. And your response will cover the complexities of the issues. You hope to win the argument by defining the battle ground, then ignoring your rules.
Exactly. And the fact that Russia did not strongarm people into voting for Trump does not make Russia's actions acceptable. It is a serious violation of our free, fair election process. What's worse, Trump has turned against his own people by defending Russia over us And still many Republicans are defending him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top