Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 06:20 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times

Advertisements

Why should we trust the NSA who spies on all of us. I trust 90% of the FBI but the top has been shown to be corrupt and very political.
It's best we keep a close eye on our law enforcement. They don't like being accountable.

No one trusts Russia. All of a sudden we have fake outrage about Russia.

China is worse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 06:25 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
I get what your saying but you having our president saying that he trusts Putin over our own government is just plain wrong. I don't care which party is in office. It's still wrong.
Not saying I agree with Trump, I detest that man. I am saying I dont Trust our intelligence agencies and neither does the left unless it is to trash Trump.
Did Russia hack our election? IMO NO. They may have influenced some people but they certainly did not hack an entire election. It is being blown completely out of proportion.
Hell if influencing voters is the sin of choice here we should be hanging Israel by the balls because AIPAC has a huge influence over American politics.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:26 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Trump never said that. He said he wants proof from both sides. Knowing how our intel agencies use propaganda and lie regularly, If I was POTUS I'd want proof too, especially after they did everything they could to try and take him down. The ONLY thing our intel agencies are going by about this stupid election meddling is a report from a third party vendor Crowdstrike. They have absolutely no first hand knowledge of any hacking of any servers. You would think the FBI\CIA would be concerned about that but they aren't.

Um WOW! And yes he did, how could you miss it?? The DOJ told warned him and Trump ignored it.

Come on now!

Old 07-17-2018, 06:26 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,651,685 times
Country's security and morale is in peril w/ him at the helm. That's about it. Up to Congress to reign the Stooge in--if they can.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:29 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,522,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think some posters on here need to read The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire to see how close America is to losing it all right now. When the citizens start doubting everything about their own government, it is one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. Our once strong country is so divided, and so alienated from the rest of the world that it is very scary.
This is going on in your mind Don. I personally think this place is awesome

Old 07-17-2018, 06:29 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think some posters on here need to read The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire to see how close America is to losing it all right now. When the citizens start doubting everything about their own government, it is one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel. Our once strong country is so divided, and so alienated from the rest of the world that it is very scary.
I don't think these posters care or understand what is happening. Now we can add treasonous to the list of adjectives to describe them and the president they support. I knew the American Empire was in decline but for it to fall so quickly is quite astonishing.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
We can all clearly see that the situation is now:

tRump vs America

That lyin' lump o' lard has no intention of serving the nation's best interests. He's selling out the USA for personal gain of some sort, and I suspect that over the course of coming events we will know what exactly it is that he's expecting to receive in return for his servitude to Putin.

It's also clear that he's not going to get away with it.

Oh, he might seem to be getting it all his way for a few months longer, but stay tuned.

America will win.

But we might have to do so w/o any assistance from tRump's party, who seem hellbent on supporting his treason.

Are you saying the democrats are trust worthy? The same party who in the last election told us Russia is not a threat?
The same party with such intellectual elites as Shiela Jackson Lee and Maxine Waters?

Thew same party who felt giving Uranium one ie the Russians control over a significant amount of our Uranium was acceptable?

That democrat party?
The same party that gave us the abortion known as the affordable care act?
The same party ignored its base in the last election?

The same party that lied to us about what caused Benghazi?
NO. I won't trust them any more than the GOP. 2 heads of the same beast.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Um WOW! And yes he did, how could you miss it?? The DOJ told warned him and Trump ignored it.

Come on now!
The DOJ warned him about what?

Old 07-17-2018, 06:35 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Default If you believe that Putin and The Kremlin are more trustworthy than the American Intelligence community:

Then you're a Trumpling.

It's not complicated.

Old 07-17-2018, 06:38 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Trump never said that. He said he wants proof from both sides. Knowing how our intel agencies use propaganda and lie regularly, If I was POTUS I'd want proof too, especially after they did everything they could to try and take him down. The ONLY thing our intel agencies are going by about this stupid election meddling is a report from a third party vendor Crowdstrike. They have absolutely no first hand knowledge of any hacking of any servers. You would think the FBI\CIA would be concerned about that but they aren't.
And he trusts Putin more? This is what I don't get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies