Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 01:53 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Your post is pure bunk. They are letting the Legal residents vote for the school board of supervisors. They are all legal residents with green cards.

You are spreading deliberate misinformation to promote hate.
It's not just legal residents with green cards it's also illegal immigrants who have children in the school. They are issuing them official voter registration cards on top of the licenses they already issue. Of course they are going to show up to vote for major state/national elections and vote. That's the plan. Most of these people don't even speak english they are going to think that they can vote. Thank god we dont have a popular vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 01:53 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
I support the states taking this further and further until the federal government quits lying to us and actually addresses the issues by passing e-verify and start arresting those who hire illegals.

When a state like California and others starts allowing them to vote, maybe the "right" will finally decide to do something other than continue to make this a dividing issue.

Old 07-18-2018, 01:57 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,769,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadTheArticlle View Post
fvucking idiot cant even get the story straight.
Maybe you need to learn to read. The article says non-citizens. It does not say legal residents. Non -citizens includes both legal residents and illegal aliens.

Old 07-18-2018, 01:57 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
California is a rogue state that needs to be reined in.
I'm sure you think Putin is the man for the job.

(

Old 07-18-2018, 01:58 PM

482 posts, read 242,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Welp...leftists are gonna left. Sorry state of affairs for Californians who value the rule of law.

San Francisco Department of Elections issues voter registration forms for non-citizens | abc7news.com
LOL CA is such a ****hole these days.

Damn shame too. It used to be the greatest place on Earth less than 40 years ago. I can't even imagine how bad CA is going to get in my lifetime. The slums are going to keep growing as once beautiful neighborhoods keep deteriorating until the most of the urban areas in the state look like Mexico or Brazil.

Old 07-18-2018, 01:59 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,221,095 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45qSj4_DVxs

Old 07-18-2018, 04:05 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,353,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Your Bull **** header...……..
"San Francisco Dept of Elections issues voter registration forms for illegal aliens"

Your post is pure bunk. They are letting the Legal residents vote for the school board of supervisors. They are all legal residents with green cards. no illegals are being allowed to vote in any SF city wide elections.

You are spreading deliberate misinformation to promote hate.
I think it is misleading for you to say that "they are all legal residents with green cards" after the article specifically said that is NOT true, so is the ARTICLE linked by the OP correct or not?! This is a direct quote from the article, my bold and italics --

[quote] "For the first time in California history noncitizens, including undocumented immigrants, can now register to vote in upcoming school board elections in San Francisco." [END QUOTE]

Now, if the article is incorrect, that is one thing, and the author should, at least, be admonished. But I don't think you can blame the OP for linking the article, as she or he had every expectation that what was written was the truth.

And, yes, the vote is specifically limited to school board elections, but according to the article, illegal residents ARE being encouraged to vote in these elections (only), but I agree with others that this is a slippery slope, and to repeat what I said in my earlier post, I am absolutely disgusted and infuriated by this. People may scoff all they want, but it has happened in other states that some representatives of some cultures have said that schools should pander to that culture, and some school boards have caved to them. Electing people to the school board who are are sympathetic to that opinion will just make the process easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1BlsQopTQ

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/n...-calendar.html

Even though I did NOT vote for Trump and have complete contempt for him, I think the above links are examples of why he was elected. My opinion is that there are a lot of citizens here who truly feel that the culture they love and have lived with is being slowly taken away from them. And to be absolutely clear as I have said before in numerous posts, I think that all cultures SHOULD be respected, but just not at the expense of the culture of the majority of U.S. citizens, which at the present time is neither Hispanic nor Muslim.

Last edited by katharsis; 07-18-2018 at 04:59 PM..

Old 07-18-2018, 10:37 PM

62,931 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
So you are fine with legal immigrants voting? If you are so concerned about illegals, why don't you enforce your immigration laws? Oh...wait...it's because none of you lazy ass Anglos will go work outside. And besides, how could you maintain your two income lifestyle without a really cheap housemaid?

Only citizens are entitled to vote not legal immigrants nor illegal aliens and rightly so! We law abiding Americans can't enforce our immigration laws it's up to our government to do that so WTH are you talking about? As for your smart a**ed and racist remark that whites are too lazy to work outside who do you think were doing those jobs for a fair wage before millions of cheap illegals flooded our border and why would you just mention whites? Racist, much? Those cheap house maids aren't so cheap when you consider that illegal aliens cost us over over $100 billion a year and most regular Americans don't have house maids only the elite do.

As for crop picking there are unlimited visas for legal, foreign pickers and only 2% of illegals are picking crops anyway. It's not a career job for Americans regardless of their race and it's only seasonal work. So you were saying? All other jobs such as construction, landscaping, etc. illegals have taken by working for less not because any American is too lazy to do them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies