Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 09:22 AM

1,991 posts, read 899,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
which is better, being drooled at by other leaders and celebrities, or actually helping your party succeed?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bab6c015b99e
Actually, he should be working to have his Country succeed. But I think you are speaking closer to the truth. Thanks for the verification.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 09:35 AM

435 posts, read 175,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You people love carrying his water.

He was there to testify for the FBI and his own team. When he said "our" he was also backing up the investigation from the CIA. Any way you want to try to spin it does not negate the fact that he lied when he said - "Our particular concern is that that Saddam Hussein may supply terrorist with biological, chemical or radiological material." <--that sentence was a lie that he told to Congress.
Once again, not even close, but what is the point with you, and expressing a concern is not a lie. A lie is saying one thing knowing the exact opposite is true. You know, what Trump does almost every single day.

EDIT: I just spoke to Mueller and expressed your concerns and he denies it, he was very strong and powerful in his denial, he denies it very strongly, I guess you have to move on now, he denies it

Old 07-18-2018, 09:36 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Actually, he should be working to have his Country succeed. But I think you are speaking closer to the truth. Thanks for the verification.
Bullseye!

Old 07-18-2018, 09:56 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,033 times
Listened to a few right wing nut radio stations yesterday and they all kept talking about Brennan and blowing off what Crooked Trump said. They were pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump is a rich reality star who became president....and knows nothing about diplomacy and running a country. Maybe Kim Kardashian should be our next president.

Yes Yes Yes!!

Old 07-18-2018, 01:01 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,786,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
If he was doing a great job it would have been finished by now and the truth out there but he is still fumbling around. He'll be done when the sun burns out and life on the planet will not be the same as it is now.

Five convictions in one year is not fumbling. It's astounding. Benghazi was investigated for two and a half years with 7.8 million dollars spent with zero indictments. Watergate was investigated for more then two years. Mueller's doing an amazing job.

Old 07-18-2018, 03:57 PM

23,448 posts, read 12,481,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
The Trumpies are desperate to discredit Robert Mueller.
no need for anyone to discredit him when he's doing such a fine job of that himself. indicting that first round of russians turned around and bit him in the butt, seems like the same is happening with this second round. (he's been so very sloppy)

anyway, his masters spoke a few weeks ago and he's listening, he'll be walking away soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofor View Post
A lie is saying one thing knowing the exact opposite is true.
there ya go.

Old 07-18-2018, 04:28 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,087,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
no need for anyone to discredit him when he's doing such a fine job of that himself. indicting that first round of russians turned around and bit him in the butt, seems like the same is happening with this second round. (he's been so very sloppy)

anyway, his masters spoke a few weeks ago and he's listening, he'll be walking away soon enough

there ya go.
Keep whistling past the graveyard. Mueller is rolling like a big wheel.

Old 07-18-2018, 04:49 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,785,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofor View Post
Once again, not even close, but what is the point with you, and expressing a concern is not a lie. A lie is saying one thing knowing the exact opposite is true. You know, what Trump does almost every single day.

EDIT: I just spoke to Mueller and expressed your concerns and he denies it, he was very strong and powerful in his denial, he denies it very strongly, I guess you have to move on now, he denies it
Well, Mueller told me, and he was very strong and powerful while he said it, the Trump campaign was full of treason weasels and they've got the evidence.

Also, he said that collusion was spelled with two "ll"s, and he seemed pretty sure of that.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:16 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,499,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yeah I’ve heard his interviews with Howard Stern. Some should have been x rated. And Trump was a Democrat back then.
You get your news from Howard Stern? I can see what the problem is right there.

Old 07-18-2018, 09:18 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,499,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Mueller, a Republican war hero and lifetime public servant, appointed by a lifelong Republican who was appointed by Donald Trump ...is doing an excellent job.

His investigation is moving very swiftly compared to any prior investigation led by a special prosecutor in many decades. Six years and possibly more of digging and research can be expected. It could go on even after Trump is out of office.

I will assume that you are young since you seem to have no recollection nor understanding of any investigations before this one.
Nope, seen them all. I do suspect this will go on until the sun burns out and life as we know it will not exist on earth. With tax payers dollars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies