Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 09:07 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
If you don't want people to assume you just walk up and grab random women, don't post as if you just walk up and grab random women.
Never wrote about touching a random woman, those were thoughts of retards that can not read. Those are ignorant thoughts other posters like yourself are running with because they don t have a point to my argument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2018, 09:10 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Still silence on what Mooch says about Obama's defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2008.
I'm guessing the woman doesn't want to go there.

That's the thing about Democrats constantly playing the victim card. They are hypocrites.
'Any woman who voted against Hillary Clinton voted against their own voice'
-- Michelle Obama

Funny she didn't feel this way when Hillary was running against her husband.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/27/polit...ers/index.html

Convenient hypocrite, It was all about her husbands legacy, she doesn't even like Hillary.

Old 07-20-2018, 11:18 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
Neither of which describes, in any way, Michelle Obama. Another hanger-on of not particular or noticeable repute or ability.
How many Ivy League degrees do you have? How many law firms have you worked in? How many non-profit organizations have you led, universities have you worked for? How many national political and educational campaigns have you worked for, or led?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
BS... just can't get it out of your heads how much crooked Hillary was hated. In addition bringing racism is even more pathetic. I mean just wow.
Were you asleep from 2008 -2017? Did you miss the images of Obama in a noose? Or the birther nonsense (to which Trump contributed)? Or the Tea Party signs calling him Little Black Sambo? Was your head in the sand when people were calling Obama a Muslim? Did you not hear that idiot Glenn Beck saying Obama hated white people? Or Rush Limbaugh asserting that Obama wanted all white people to contract the Ebola virus?

Nope, no racism involved at all in the conservative movement ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Actually, Slap in face was the least I did back in my day ( 50's and'60's). I kicked in crotch and actually one time was grabbed in crotch while walking home from tennis court..and actually left grill markings on his FACE since I hit him pretty hard with tennis racket with press on it > FULL Throttle!!> followed by a kick in crotch! I was rather feisty young girl back then!! I ran like stink up my street and turned around and watched him on his hands and knees crawling back to his bike he had stashed in the bushes!
You go, girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
The glass ceiling for women hasn't existed for decades.
Um ... Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What issue do you take with that?
Voter campaigns just encourage people to vote! The conservatives don't want any of that nonsense.

Old 07-20-2018, 11:23 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Ex use me bit how people divide the housework in their own homes is none of your damn business
Whew! right over your head!

Old 07-20-2018, 07:05 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
How many Ivy League degrees do you have? How many law firms have you worked in? How many non-profit organizations have you led, universities have you worked for? How many national political and educational campaigns have you worked for, or led?

Were you asleep from 2008 -2017? Did you miss the images of Obama in a noose? Or the birther nonsense (to which Trump contributed)? Or the Tea Party signs calling him Little Black Sambo? Was your head in the sand when people were calling Obama a Muslim? Did you not hear that idiot Glenn Beck saying Obama hated white people? Or Rush Limbaugh asserting that Obama wanted all white people to contract the Ebola virus?

Nope, no racism involved at all in the conservative movement ...

You go, girl.

Um ... Right.

Voter campaigns just encourage people to vote! The conservatives don't want any of that nonsense.

Yeah a celebrity like Kathy Griffin was able to hold a picture of a severe Obama head on TV and then get a new show on Comedy Central

Old 07-21-2018, 10:53 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Hard to say who is more clueless Michelle or Hillary ..

That is an easy one - Trump.

Old 07-21-2018, 11:01 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,989,217 times
I swear, if a democrat had the slogan "Make America Great Again" the crazies would be all up in arms about the audacity of them not believing America was already THE greatest and never stopped being great.

But that fool said it, so now heads are finally coming back up from underground saying....wait...it's okay again to be blantenting discriminatory and rididculous? We don't have to be polite anymore? Okay good....those brown neighbors of mine must be in the wrong area....lemme call the police

Old 07-21-2018, 11:15 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-give-me-hope/

Looks like we have yet another excuse for why Hillary lost in addition to the Russians

This is funny because nobody would even know who Hillary was if it weren’t for her riding the coattails of a man. Her husband
That is your supposition because you don't care for HRC

In point of fact, she was on the Watergate commission as a young attorney
She had exceptional credentials and had garnered a lot of respect within the politicians investigating Watergate for her intelligence, stability, and commitment--
She could have had a career of her own--perhaps becoming a jurist like Ruth Bader Ginsberg or eventually a politician in her own right--

The worst mistake Hillary Rodham made was to fall in love with Bill Clinton and become an acolyte at his fire
He compromised her integrity, brought her personal pain and a lifetime of embarassment
And turned her into a symbol of things she never would have supported if she were not trying to haul his mistakes out of the bonfires he created...

Old 08-05-2018, 02:29 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
That is your supposition because you don't care for HRC

In point of fact, she was on the Watergate commission as a young attorney
She had exceptional credentials and had garnered a lot of respect within the politicians investigating Watergate for her intelligence, stability, and commitment--
She could have had a career of her own--perhaps becoming a jurist like Ruth Bader Ginsberg or eventually a politician in her own right--

The worst mistake Hillary Rodham made was to fall in love with Bill Clinton and become an acolyte at his fire
He compromised her integrity, brought her personal pain and a lifetime of embarassment
And turned her into a symbol of things she never would have supported if she were not trying to haul his mistakes out of the bonfires he created...

Lol. If she hadn’t married Bill Clinton she would be a nobody and she certainly wouldn’t have become a Senator or Secretary of State

Old 08-05-2018, 03:05 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Lol. If she hadn’t married Bill Clinton she would be a nobody and she certainly wouldn’t have become a Senator or Secretary of State

In your not so humble opinion, you mean.

Tearing down other people to make yourself feel better is not very attractive as a quality. It is easy to make broad and sweeping opinions in attempt at negative fact, because one cannot dispute that she was married to a fellow Yale lawyer who went on to his own accomplishments. But her actions and achievements as an individual before and after her partnership certainly placed her on a track to have been notable, one reasonably can conclude. She earned her place to compete and she maintained a hard working ethic throughout her life. These are facts.

She had real ideas and was fearless in attempting to utilize them rather than only stir up fear and hatred. Far more seriously qualified than the candidate who got the electoral college votes, IMHO.

I would rather, any day, work with, elect or know someone who desires to be a part of solving problems than creating them!

Last edited by corpgypsy; 08-05-2018 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: clarification
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies