Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 11:18 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,829,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

He's been losing money even before he was president.
That's why nobody would loan him money, and he had launder money for the Russian Mob.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:19 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,058,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I am very impressed with the proof provided by the OP.

I admit defeat.

LOL
None of these threads change anyone’s mind.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:29 AM

30,156 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
The recession is coming, we are already in several trade wars, and concentration camps thing is a blatant lie from the Right.

ok Nostradamus can you look into your crystal ball and give me an exact date? I want to short the stock market.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:31 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
ok Nostradamus can you look into your crystal ball and give me an exact date? I want to short the stock market.

Why would I do that? I will short the market and I need you to be long.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:40 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Where is the violence? What false information?

There is no violence or false information.

What the Right is afraid of is someone speaking the truth. So they cry wolf.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Why would I do that? I will short the market and I need you to be long.

You are no fun at all!

Old 07-19-2018, 11:43 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,621,263 times
Quote:
The liberals have been spot on about Trump.

....And there are legions of unpatriotic Americans cheering him on while he loot from this country and help his Russian bosses.

Well somebody is paying his bills and Eric Trump was quoted by Golf Digest about this years ago:

Eric Trump: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia' for Trump golf courses.
Link: Eric Trump said Trump golf courses got $100 million in funding from Russia - Business Insider

Why else would he hold a "summit" which we really don't know what that was about in a private 2 hour meeting?

He ripped people off with his fake Trump University and had to pay back $25 million to his victims!

He is a con man and his supporters are blind sheep.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:09 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Trump always liked the mob and digusting low life lawyers like Roy Cohn.

These people were abhorrent, however Trump seems to look up to such people and always has.

Inside Vladimir Putin's “mafia state” - The biggest gang in town - The Economist

Gangster's paradise: how organised crime took over Russia | Guardian

As for Trump's solution to problems, they involve writing debts off in Chapter 11 restructing bankrupty as well as suing using the numerous lawyers he has had in his employ over the years and he seems to be running the US the excatly the same way.
hmmm

Obama always liked the mob and digusting low life domestic terrorists like Bill Ayres
These people were abhorrent, however Obama seems to look up to such people and always has.

As for Obammys solution to problems, they involve Blaming America, extremem racism as well as pandering to dictators like Chavez, and Castro as he allows himself to be pictured with Che in the background and he seems to have ran the US the excatly the same way.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:14 PM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 1 day ago)

27,163 posts, read 13,449,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
hmmm

Obama always liked the mob and digusting low life domestic terrorists like Bill Ayres
These people were abhorrent, however Obama seems to look up to such people and always has.

As for Obammys solution to problems, they involve writing Blaming America, extremem racism as well as pandering to dictators like Chavez, and Castro as he allows himself to be pictured with Che in the background and he seems to have ran the US the excatly the same way.

Bill Ayers is not going to put a bullet in the back of your head, the Italian Mob and Russian Mafia are very different by comparison, and Chavez and Castro where never that close to Obama.

Trump knew the mob in NYC, they even supplied the concrete for Trump Tower, and Roy Cohen was the mobs go to lawyer. I should imagine that Trump had plenty of organised crime contacts should he need them.

The Russians are the same, the country is very corrupt with lots of organised crime, and of course Trump has no problem with it, just as he had no problem with it in NYC where he no doubt did numerous deals with some very shady characters.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Bill Ayers is not going to put a bullet in the back of your head, the Italian Mob and Russian Mafia are very different by comparison, and Chavez and Castro where never that close to Obama.

Trump knew the mob in NYC, they even supplied the concrete for Trump Tower, and Roy Cohen was the mobs go to lawyer. I should imagine that Trump had plenty of organised crime contacts should he need them.

Anyone during that time who did construction in NYC had to deal with the mafia. Its not like Trump had a choice back then. And that was the left in NYC, the trade unions. Very much part of the democrat party then in NYC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies